Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,776 members, 7,798,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? (13754 Views)

Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) / World Teachers Day 2020 - How Do You Relate With Your Teacher Now? / World Teachers' Day - Share Your Experiences With Your Favourite/worst Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by SmartyPants(m): 11:42am On Oct 05, 2017
Mr L**

Was a great maths teacher, and the first person who could ever get me to take an interest in the subject by making me realize i could actually be very good at it. Sadly, he ran into some serious trouble later on. cry

Mr Kennedy

I was a student with a poor track record but Mr Ken saw something in me. I transferred to his class and within the first two weeks he drew me aside and told me "you are the best student by far, you need to work hard". This was one of the defining moments in the birth of the smartypants.

Mr Ray.

Thanks to my constant, well-meant corrections, Mr Ray angrily named me, Mr-know-it-all. Thanks to Mr. Ray, i learnt that people in authority don't always belong there.

Mr. Marrah

The worst teacher i have ever had by far. This guy would only read out notes in class, which i have come to realize was merely a strategy to pass the time, since he had nothing to actually say. Oh, and the notes were copied, mostly verbatim, from the textbook.

Honorable mention to Mr Majid, our Physic teacher from Ghana, who would always show up with his breath smelling of alcohol, wearing the same clothes, and some hideous yellow socks. Majid was a cool, young guy though--and a brilliant teacher--and students loved him. Our grade was generally unruly but Majid was feared because it was known that he wouldn't take nonsense even from those who fancied themselves to be bad boys.
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by bamirotola: 11:42am On Oct 05, 2017
MRS FATOBA , my Yoruba teacher and class teacher Jss2 of the school of our pride Government College Ibadan .. I jst love her.

Any old boy of the prestigious college GCI should like or quote let's meet up!

Up School!!!
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by Jagabanmonerry(m): 11:45am On Oct 05, 2017
Wow! I cant forget the young graduate then who because of us volunteer himself available to our school principal to be taken us Physics even handle Mathematics in some case. He made me love physics n mathematics. May Allah Rahama be with him. Mr Adogu Omeiza. Is your Boy Monerry.. He always believed in me back then even if I took my books to him 10times in a day, no shaking. Also to my teacher in KSP, Mr Mosugu, who took us Mechanism, Optic and Wave and photometry... God bless you all...

1 Like

Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by Neduzze5(m): 11:45am On Oct 05, 2017
Happy teachers day to Aunty Ugonwa Zikora

And Uncle Chinedu Chukwuma

My best teachers ever.... Ugonwa taught me English as well as literature, while Chinedu taught me Biology.

I love you both!!
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by ArchiPelago1: 11:46am On Oct 05, 2017
Mr Ige!!
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by Buffalo2(m): 11:46am On Oct 05, 2017
My Primary six teacher MR FOLORUNSHO OJELADE, Mr Geography teacher Mr ABAYOMI, My Biology teacher Mr Tunde Sulola, Mr KEHINDE KOLAWOLE, Mr ADEYEMO (English) May God continue to be with you. I can't forget some teachers that were extremely wicked , they gat to be remembered too. Mr BIYI FALOLA, Mr Sanni (chemistry), Mr JASS, MR OYETOSHO....... All of them from the great ST BERNARDINES GRAMMAR SCHOOL, OYO. G-R-A-C-I-A-S teachers!
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by Parable007: 11:48am On Oct 05, 2017
pastor Chris

1 Like

Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by badisa123: 11:49am On Oct 05, 2017
I will always remember Mr Ojediran my English literature Teacher. Idiaraba High School 1988 set
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by Adiwana: 11:50am On Oct 05, 2017
My feg101/201 Lecturer Engr. Sam. More than just a lecturer.The best of the best in Elect. Eng. Dept,Unizik
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by bamdly(m): 11:50am On Oct 05, 2017
MR Okeowo from Ifako comp
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by Ballack1(m): 11:50am On Oct 05, 2017
My mathematics teacher(Mr Olaluwade) .. the man get KOLO for head.Ondo Boys High School.
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by Thelma1552: 11:54am On Oct 05, 2017
Lmao!! My Examhall Boo! #HappyTearchersDay wherever you are, muaah!
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by AFONJACOW(m): 11:54am On Oct 05, 2017
madam koi koi and Mr okponku if you have ever live in Aba you will understand what school children passed through in the hands of this most wicked and occultist teacher, the memory will never fade away...

1 Like

Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 05, 2017
Hmmm....
Agric teacher a k a Hanger(if u see shoulder pad u go bow)

Econs a k a Scarecrow (one second u r the only one on a long corridor, the next second a cane lands on ur back from him)

Literature a k a Oxymoron (with a literature topic on the board and discussing politics)
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by muller101(m): 12:00pm On Oct 05, 2017
My odey .
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by Intrepid01(m): 12:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
Thelma1552:
Lmao!! My Examhall Boo! #HappyTearchersDay wherever you are, muaah!

Hmmm...say that again...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
Derekethan1:
Uncle Francis in Fatima. He use to nack my kpekus
which of the fatima private school
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by laurenziz6(m): 12:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
Mr Kevin nwanguma aka sulu my government teacher peace anywhere you are sir
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by Intrepid01(m): 12:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
Sexytemi:
Uncle Samson(pry 4 teacher) had a crush on him, still miss him till date.

When I'm here!

Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by Greenbuoy(m): 12:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
I am pretty sure that after I have graduated, I will never forget Dr O. Olojede. This young man I'm talking about is simply flawless.
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by gocare: 12:08pm On Oct 05, 2017
Mr K.K.Lion (thats his real name by the way), he flogged maths into my skull.
now i cn calculate the circumfrence of the barmuda triangle with my eyes closed.
wink

1 Like

Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by sheffy87: 12:08pm On Oct 05, 2017
MR AMAKO ......! undisputed best mathematics teacher back den in my primary school!!!!! he is a disciplinary man!!(command children school ikeja) he can flog hell and Pinch one till serious tears start drop from eyes!!!!!! may his gentle soul continue to rest in peace!!!!!Amako
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by Category1: 12:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
Pastor eric.
My physics and mathematics teacher then...
He was a very disciplined, intelligent and the same time playful man....
Back then whenever pastor Eric is coming mehn.. See race. shocked if u dey sag or your rough, u go arrange am within seconds.
May God continue to strengthen him
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by lanre9ja(m): 12:15pm On Oct 05, 2017
I really can't forget my best teacher when I was in secondary achool he tought me accounting and made it like ABC. I really can't remember is name but we all love u all. HAPPY TEACHERS DAY.
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by chinedumo(m): 12:15pm On Oct 05, 2017
DanielsParker:
Oh..Those days in Command Day Sec. Sch. O42.

I don't even know where to start from or who to mention and leave the other.

I cant forget my JSS1 form teacher, Mrs Obiora, whom after all the years has found it difficult to forget my name. I can remember when I went to collect my SSCE certificate, she saw me and called my full name, I was shocked.. shocked shocked

And also, my biology teacher in SS1, How can i forget Mrs Chukwuemeka? grin grin with her unending torment and punishments cry cry

But regardless, they all contributed positively

what graduating year are you. I also remember Obiora, chukwuemeka, ibekilo, oliobi and chasmir etc
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by akabude: 12:17pm On Oct 05, 2017
Mrs Promise Ekwunife, my primary school teacher. Unforgettable!!

Mrs Lucy Uwakwe, my project supervisor in the university.
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by amodu(m): 12:18pm On Oct 05, 2017
I won't think it twice, it is Mrs Odutemowo in my primary school days at St. John Primary School Aroloya, Lagos.

She is a synonymous of a mother to me..

I am still in search of her though....
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by BYEI(m): 12:19pm On Oct 05, 2017
Uncle Ojo Johnson, a tireless teacher, active in everything when I say everything I mean everything, ranging from Maths to sports to choreography. He's such a rare gem and I will never forget him, always asking about our wellbeing after we finished primary education in 2002. He has helped in many ways that words alone cannot express
Love u till....
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by Dmec(m): 12:20pm On Oct 05, 2017
Her name is Mrs Victoria, she taught me how to read.
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by 1shortblackboy: 12:21pm On Oct 05, 2017
Mr Nnedum my maths teacher in primary did not know how to teach but knew how to flog us very brutally. Made me hate maths up to today..... sir kerre, in secondary school ...thatone was just a mad man. Very wicked and sadistic. Nigga had long fulk hairs growing on his ears
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 05, 2017
grin
BrutalJab:
Mumumaddu Bullhari ...He thaught me nonsense
angry
BrutalJab:
Mumumaddu Bullhari ...He thaught me nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

University Of Calabar Post Utme Is Out! / ASUU: No Regret Stopping Gowon, Soyinka From Speaking At Uniabuja Event / What Are The Text Books That You Can Make Use For Jamb Study?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.