Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,281 members, 7,780,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:23 PM

Burial Of The 4-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In South Africa (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Burial Of The 4-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In South Africa (Photos) (26473 Views)

Charity Ngozi Ezeh Raped And Murdered In Enugu (Photos) / Pastor Esther Neji Raped And Murdered In Cross River / 4-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In South Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of The 4-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In South Africa (Photos) by Pat081: 6:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
Pells:

angry angry angry Supid inane demented nitwit embarassed May you continue to wallow in stupidity Amen smiley wink
I dnt hv ur time now I will cum back after finish my beer fool
Re: Burial Of The 4-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In South Africa (Photos) by Austin234(m): 6:31pm On Oct 05, 2017
What a henious crime the helpless girl. RIP my dota

Wobegist:
"The smallest coffins are the heaviest": Tears roll as 4-year-old girl brutally raped and murdered in South Africa, is laid to rest (photos)

The Talla family mourned the passing of four-year-old Shaynice as they laid her to rest Wednesday, at the Klipspuit Cemetery after a funeral service at 3106 6 Belaleberg St Extension 2‚ Eldorado Park.

Little Shanice was found brutally raped and murdered hours after she went missing on Wednesday afternoon, September 28.

The tragic death had family members and mourners filled with tears and sorrow.

"God picked a beautiful rose from His garden, but she will always remain with us. It’s so sad but we know that you’re safe in God’s hands,” said a grieving family friend.

The Eldorado Park community wore green ribbons and scarves in support of the bereaved family and as a sign of remembrance for baby Talla.

“We’re so broken, it hurts knowing that someone can hurt such an innocent young girl,” said family friend, Sonja Bosch.

"When an innocent life of a little girl is taken in this manner we need to ask ourselves what is wrong with our community. There is a sickness in our community and we have accommodated it for far too long‚" said Johannesburg MMC for Health and Social Development Dr Mpho Phalatse.

"Its time for all of us to regroup and take a stand against social ills. It can't be business as usual. Things need to change in Eldorado Park‚" she added.

Phalatse added that the city will soon introduce programs meant to improve conditions in Eldorado Park. Some of the challenges faced by this community include substance abuse‚ crime and unemployment.

SOURCE: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/10/wg-excusive-tears-roll-as-4-year-old.html?m=1

Re: Burial Of The 4-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In South Africa (Photos) by Uhomanbulus110(f): 8:38pm On Oct 05, 2017
Rest in peace my dear may God have mercy on the man that did this wicked act
Re: Burial Of The 4-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In South Africa (Photos) by Augustap(f): 10:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
Pells:
Buhari why
For real? Like you skipped where South Africa was written? You're a castrated imp, in fact you're a pork

Re: Burial Of The 4-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In South Africa (Photos) by Augustap(f): 10:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
They should just let me torture the worthless pedophile who destroyed this Angel. He'll see pain in it's full regalia and death will go on strike for him. Mongrel.
RIP PUMPKIN
Re: Burial Of The 4-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In South Africa (Photos) by Pells: 2:24am On Oct 06, 2017
Augustap:

For real? Like you skipped where South Africa was written? My dad is a castrated imp, in fact my dad is a pork
Kid grow up before dissing your elder ones... You look like a raped victim
Re: Burial Of The 4-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In South Africa (Photos) by KcAngel(m): 5:14am On Oct 06, 2017
Ma heart bleeds.... rest in peace little angel
Re: Burial Of The 4-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In South Africa (Photos) by Augustap(f): 9:16am On Oct 06, 2017
Pells:

Kid grow up before dissing your elder ones... You look like a raped victim
Is dt why you changed your dp to watermelons so dt i won't yab you? Even without the pics, i can still feel the full force of your stupidity. Seems your stupidity is recharged by solar.... Amoeba.
Btw, seems you're a rapist, pls keep your shrinked d.ick to your hapless self....GOOD FOR NOTHING
Re: Burial Of The 4-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In South Africa (Photos) by shedee1(m): 10:39am On Oct 06, 2017
may her gently soul have enternal peace,but to the murderal repeat or face something more tireble
Re: Burial Of The 4-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In South Africa (Photos) by Pells: 1:20pm On Oct 06, 2017
Augustap:

Is dt why you changed your dp to watermelons so dt i won't yab you? Even without the pics, i can still feel the full force of your stupidity. Seems your stupidity is recharged by solar.... Amoeba.
Btw, seems you're a rapist, pls keep your shrinked d.ick to your hapless self....GOOD FOR NOTHING
Loosed pussy ,YOU HAVE FAILED IN LIFE
Re: Burial Of The 4-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In South Africa (Photos) by Augustap(f): 1:54pm On Oct 06, 2017
Pells:
Loosed pussy ,YOU HAVE FAILED IN LIFE
I'm not the cause of your failure in life. Go and find a cure for your mangled pe.nis. retard
Re: Burial Of The 4-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In South Africa (Photos) by Pells: 10:13am On Oct 07, 2017
Augustap:

I'm not the cause of your failure in life. Go and find a cure for your mangled pe.nis. retard
grin angry thats why your lonely because your pussy is loosed beyond repair....Stupid shitface looking slut cry
Re: Burial Of The 4-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In South Africa (Photos) by Augustap(f): 10:32am On Oct 07, 2017
Pells:
grin angry thats why your lonely because your pussy is loosed beyond repair....Stupid shitface looking slut cry
You're having terrible psychological issues...you're quite confused about your emotions. Btw, do something good with your life and stop assuming that everyone has sexual issues like you. Cos your female relatives have loose pussy.s doesn't mean it occurs in every female... Sex starved monster
Re: Burial Of The 4-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In South Africa (Photos) by Pells: 12:09pm On Oct 07, 2017
Augustap:

You're having terrible psychological issues...you're quite confused about your emotions. Btw, do something good with your life and stop assuming that everyone has sexual issues like you. Cos your female relatives have loose pussy.s doesn't mean it occurs in every female... Sex starved monster

Dont be angry or feel insecure that your pussy is lossed or keeps smelling like rotten fish...DONT BE BUTHURT UGLY LOOKING SHITHEAD TEEN!!! GO READ FOR BOOKS KIDDI
Re: Burial Of The 4-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In South Africa (Photos) by Augustap(f): 3:49pm On Oct 07, 2017
Pells:

Dont be angry or feel insecure that your pussy is lossed or keeps smelling like rotten fish...DONT BE BUTHURT UGLY LOOKING SHITHEAD TEEN!!! GO READ FOR BOOKS KIDDI
Hahahahahahahahaha....your written English is one of a kind. Had to carefully read your ill written sentences to comprehend what you meant. Your brain accumulated quite a load of crap (that is if you even saw the four corners of a school). Illiterate.

Re: Burial Of The 4-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In South Africa (Photos) by Pells: 4:30pm On Oct 07, 2017
Augustap:

Hahahahahahahahaha....your written English is one of a kind. Had to carefully read your ill written sentences to comprehend what you meant. Your brain accumulated quite a load of crap (that is if you even saw the four corners of a school). Illiterate.
Run and be careful so your loosed pussy dont drop....demented fuktard...Cancer looking ass lol
Re: Burial Of The 4-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In South Africa (Photos) by Augustap(f): 5:53pm On Oct 07, 2017
Pells:

Run and be careful so your loosed pussy dont drop....demented fuktard...Cancer looking ass lol

Re: Burial Of The 4-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In South Africa (Photos) by souloho19(m): 11:53am On Oct 09, 2017
Donviker:
souloho19 can this be PST Batholomew?
pervert everywhere
am feeling sick already
I saw a conductor licking his lips and calling a jss female student "fine girl" just imagine..
lord protect our Young.

Its very sad bro..this even makes PST Bartholomew look like an Angel. Serial pedophiles eveywhere

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ondo Government Bans Night Clubbing, Restricts Okada Operations / "Policemen Beat Me In Abuja, Seized My Car, My Money Got Missing" - Man Narrates / Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.