Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

I Wish To Be Famous Like Airforce 1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wish To Be Famous Like Airforce 1 (3054 Views)

I Want To Be Famous. What Can I Do ? / Ghanaian Naval Officer Caught Airforce Personnel Having Sex With His Wife / Nigeria Airforce Officer Teaches His Fiancee How To Salute In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish To Be Famous Like Airforce 1 by KingAirforce1(m): 7:55am On Oct 05, 2017
I've been a guest for sometime and right from the sideline I noticed this dude who is in a world of his own .

A guy you could care less of your opinion about him.

A guy who is always on about E-money.

He's so famous that we sometimes talk about him in the office because I have few ladies in our office on nairaland .

This boy is just so good at been so controversial.
He knows how to play the card and matured with his responses most times .

He's so matured with the way he handles negative comments and I commend him for that.

So for these , I picked up interest in him, adopted his name with a touch of little swag so as to be famous like this young man.

Advice please .
Re: I Wish To Be Famous Like Airforce 1 by IamSINZ(m): 8:02am On Oct 05, 2017

5 Likes

Re: I Wish To Be Famous Like Airforce 1 by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 05, 2017
Re: I Wish To Be Famous Like Airforce 1 by Heloct(f): 8:05am On Oct 05, 2017
grin
Re: I Wish To Be Famous Like Airforce 1 by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 05, 2017
It is well.

1 Like

Re: I Wish To Be Famous Like Airforce 1 by Donaldduke2019(m): 8:08am On Oct 05, 2017
Baba u try oo.....u rush go open new account dey praise ur self

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish To Be Famous Like Airforce 1 by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 05, 2017
Lol
Airforce is at it again grin grin

8 Likes

Re: I Wish To Be Famous Like Airforce 1 by Jointhemiltons2(m): 8:12am On Oct 05, 2017
This is called deceiving urslf by urslf

25 Likes

Re: I Wish To Be Famous Like Airforce 1 by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 05, 2017
damn this guy is getting foolish everyday....
o ma shee oooo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish To Be Famous Like Airforce 1 by Ladyjumong(f): 8:16am On Oct 05, 2017
IamSINZ:
grin grin grin
Re: I Wish To Be Famous Like Airforce 1 by KingAirforce1(m): 8:18am On Oct 05, 2017
I will be posting photos of Coke , rice , Semo, and few Gucci collections too like he does

Maybe it could hit the front page .

Popularity is bae

1 Like

Re: I Wish To Be Famous Like Airforce 1 by IamSINZ(m): 8:27am On Oct 05, 2017
Ladyjumong:
grin grin grin

Morning, milady smiley
Re: I Wish To Be Famous Like Airforce 1 by HeWrites(m): 8:32am On Oct 05, 2017
We all know what's up
Re: I Wish To Be Famous Like Airforce 1 by starstunna1313(m): 8:40am On Oct 05, 2017
KingAirforce1:
I've been a guest for sometime and right from the sideline I noticed this dude who is in a world of his own .

A guy you could care less of your opinion about him.

A guy who is always on about E-money.

He's so famous that we sometimes talk about him in the office because I have few ladies in our office on nairaland .

This boy is just so good at been so controversial.
He knows how to play the card and matured with his responses most times .

He's so matured with the way he handles negative comments and I commend him for that.

So for these , I picked up interest in him, adopted his name with a touch of little swag so as to be famous like this young man.

Advice please .

Lolzz.. Its so simple nah.. Carry ur nudes upload on fbk, twitter, IG, Snapchat and even Nairaland. I bet you eh you gonna be FAMOUS over night for the wrong reason.. You opened another account cone dey praise yourself

1 Like

Re: I Wish To Be Famous Like Airforce 1 by Ladyjumong(f): 8:47am On Oct 05, 2017
IamSINZ:

Morning, milady smiley
morning. nd i luv that meme wink
Re: I Wish To Be Famous Like Airforce 1 by Neimar: 8:51am On Oct 05, 2017
funny

airforce1 again

grin
Re: I Wish To Be Famous Like Airforce 1 by IamSINZ(m): 9:13am On Oct 05, 2017
Ladyjumong:
morning. nd i luv that meme wink
Thanks smiley
Re: I Wish To Be Famous Like Airforce 1 by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 05, 2017
Airforce my brother..when will you cHange

2 Likes

Re: I Wish To Be Famous Like Airforce 1 by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 05, 2017
How Many Phone Numbers Do You Have? How Many Emails do You Have? Get A Job Na

1 Like

Re: I Wish To Be Famous Like Airforce 1 by KingAirforce1(m): 9:29am On Oct 05, 2017
Lol but ok I'm not Airforce
Re: I Wish To Be Famous Like Airforce 1 by iLegendd(m): 9:44am On Oct 05, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:
This is called deceiving urslf by urslf
Did you study wickedness in school? This got me laughing. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Wish To Be Famous Like Airforce 1 by hanassholesolo: 9:53am On Oct 05, 2017
Create another account and then hype/praise this one you're using. Keep doing that Ad Nauseam

1 Like

Re: I Wish To Be Famous Like Airforce 1 by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 05, 2017
dey there dey deceive yourself

1 Like

Re: I Wish To Be Famous Like Airforce 1 by Jacktheripper: 10:36am On Oct 05, 2017
This one yaff clone himself

1 Like

Re: I Wish To Be Famous Like Airforce 1 by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 05, 2017
KingAirforce1:
Lol but ok I'm not Airforce

Then who are u?
Re: I Wish To Be Famous Like Airforce 1 by RoyalBlak007: 11:58am On Oct 05, 2017
mhizesther:

Then who are u?

♤ His

♤ Disciple grin
Re: I Wish To Be Famous Like Airforce 1 by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 05, 2017
no wonder why Pinkjackett left you ..... you are so absorbed in yourself that you just can't realise you are a pain in the ass...

i sha wonder how many email address you have

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Wish To Be Famous Like Airforce 1 by KingAirforce1(m): 12:01pm On Oct 05, 2017
mhizesther:

Then who are u?
I dont grant interview to women .
Re: I Wish To Be Famous Like Airforce 1 by KingAirforce1(m): 12:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
L3G3ND:
no wonder why Pinkjackett left you ..... you are so absorbed in yourself that you just can't realise you are a pain in the ass...

i sha wonder how many email address you have
Who is pink jacket ?
Re: I Wish To Be Famous Like Airforce 1 by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
KingAirforce1:

Who is pink jacket ?

dude abeg I am not interested in this discussion have a nice time smelling ya own ass

1 Like

Re: I Wish To Be Famous Like Airforce 1 by KingAirforce1(m): 12:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
L3G3ND:

dude abeg I am not interested in this discussion have a nice time smelling ya own ass
Stop making it look like I started the discussion.. you did .
Re: I Wish To Be Famous Like Airforce 1 by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
KingAirforce1:

I dont grant interview to women .

Airforce lol grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Can U Marry A Rich Man Who Hates Sexx Doesn't Drink, Smoke Nor Flirts? / How To Kiss Half Cast Women (User Guide) / Woman Escapes As Man Tries To Kiss Her On Valentines Day (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.