Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Lands In Okwe Asaba With C Of O And Survey - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lands In Okwe Asaba With C Of O And Survey (480 Views)

A Modern Storey Building & A Bungalow Fully Furnished In Okwe Asaba Delta State. / Sold Out: With N18m buy Cedarwood Grove With C of O and Allocated instantly / Buy Westwood Park Estate 2 With C Of O And Get 1000 Blocks And 50 Bags Of Cement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lands In Okwe Asaba With C Of O And Survey by Emmas016(m): 8:17am On Oct 05, 2017
Title : C of O and survey

Good for residential ,church or even school.

Surrounded by many duplex around ,fully developed Area. With a hotel Beside it .

Contact 08106262283 or chat Me up on WhatsApp

Price: 5.5 million per plot

Re: Lands In Okwe Asaba With C Of O And Survey by Divine253: 8:40am On Oct 05, 2017
Oga Emmanuel Good to hear from u ,u hardly post often on nairaland why ?

I love your information because they are genuine ,and u investigate properly .

Please I am looking for a land in sangotedo or Ajah axis , please help me get good information and forward it to my email below

Divineokafor@gmail.com
Re: Lands In Okwe Asaba With C Of O And Survey by Mentor45: 8:45am On Oct 05, 2017
Emmanuel u have not attended to my request from your last post ,am still waiting , I have not been on WhatsApp ,but have emailed you times without number for the land I need , check your last post ,hope those lands at Ibeju Lekki is still available

Godbless
Re: Lands In Okwe Asaba With C Of O And Survey by Divine253: 8:49am On Oct 05, 2017
Emmanuel you are turning celebrity for nairaland oooo...lol

Anyway that Good, that shows u deliver well , waiting for my request to be attended to call me on 08037107798

(1) (Reply)

SOLD / Service Plot For Sale At Vintage Park Estate, Lekki / BECOME A LANDLORD THIS XMAS WITH JUST 500K!!HURRY AND PURCHASE YOUR PLOTS!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.