Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

How Active Is Chrisvicmall Now - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Active Is Chrisvicmall Now (1330 Views)

How Legit Is Chrisvicmall / Please Is Chrisvicmall Still In Operation? / Should I Use Chrisvicmall For My Procurement And Logistics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Active Is Chrisvicmall Now by vpaymoney(m): 9:47am On Oct 05, 2017
A lot have been said concerning mini imports on nl. And if your ask me, the major centre of the import Biz is bridging the gap of expensive shipping or cutting cost to the nearest minimum. Which Chrisvicmall was once a champion. Pls guys I want to know if this guys still deliver? If not what are the new ways you guys use to bring in things. Thanks as we are all here to learn. Thanks you in advs

(1) (Reply)

You Can Now Enjoy 24/7 Electricity With Little Cost- Rensource Energy / Amazon Gift Card With/ Without Receipt Needed Urgently / List Of Nigerian Banks And Their Official Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.