Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,244 members, 7,807,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

List Of Companies Involved In The NNPC $26B Contract Scandal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Companies Involved In The NNPC $26B Contract Scandal (36875 Views)

NDDC: Akpabio Names Orji Kalu, Uduaghan, James Ibori In Contract Scandal / Mansur Dan-Ali, Danjuma Nanfo & LYM Hassan In $1.4 Million Contract Scandal / Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Companies Involved In The NNPC $26B Contract Scandal by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 05, 2017
Buhari taqiyyed Nigerians. He is the biggest thief of them all
Re: List Of Companies Involved In The NNPC $26B Contract Scandal by ifyan(m): 2:21pm On Oct 05, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Thanks God my company ain't there. Burbon interoil for life!

Is your existence known outside your neighborhood
Re: List Of Companies Involved In The NNPC $26B Contract Scandal by 2016easy2017: 2:22pm On Oct 05, 2017
Are you interested in buying ‘abanddoned’ petrol station in any of Lagos, Ogun, Osun or Oyo states,
Call my line on 08062916574.
Re: List Of Companies Involved In The NNPC $26B Contract Scandal by GavelSlam: 2:23pm On Oct 05, 2017
rozayx5:
All those companies are fronts for Senators and Buharis cabal

forget the names

some senators get 1M$ as a gift for wedding or event from there companies

you will just see a estate pop out overnight in ABJ or lag
cheesy cheesy

Please give us a few names and what companies they are affiliated with.

1 Like

Re: List Of Companies Involved In The NNPC $26B Contract Scandal by 989900: 2:23pm On Oct 05, 2017
Traditional Oil Terrorists.
Re: List Of Companies Involved In The NNPC $26B Contract Scandal by teadrake(m): 2:25pm On Oct 05, 2017
This allegations is totally false.
Abba kyari/Mamman Daura does not own those aforementioned companies as alleged,most of those companies are Multinational oil corporation and few individual belong to Nigerian,I see no reason why you should start making condemnation of an allegation that has not been fully established.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Companies Involved In The NNPC $26B Contract Scandal by Bizibi(m): 2:27pm On Oct 05, 2017
Journalists!!!!!
Re: List Of Companies Involved In The NNPC $26B Contract Scandal by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:27pm On Oct 05, 2017
ifyan:

Is your existence known outside your neighborhood
Did I offend anyone with my comment? Hmmmm
Re: List Of Companies Involved In The NNPC $26B Contract Scandal by introvertedsoul: 2:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
I see A lot of APC owned companies on that list sha.
Re: List Of Companies Involved In The NNPC $26B Contract Scandal by ifyan(m): 2:32pm On Oct 05, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Did I offend anyone with my comment? Hmmmm

grin grin cool tongue
Re: List Of Companies Involved In The NNPC $26B Contract Scandal by dustydee: 2:33pm On Oct 05, 2017
onismate:
I believe most of us are aware of the $26Billion contract scandal rocking the NNPC. Well, here are the companies licensed by Buhari’s administration to lift crude oil. Most of the companies are linked to Buhari’s chief of staff, Abba Kyari and his cousin Mamman Daura.

http://hovabuzz.com/frontline/1414-26b-nnpc-contract-scandal-here-are-the-list-of-companies-involved
Which ones are linked to those you mentioned?
Re: List Of Companies Involved In The NNPC $26B Contract Scandal by chiefsaif: 2:38pm On Oct 05, 2017
Am baffled at how people can make strong allegations without facts.
This list was taken from NNPC's website
http://nnpcgroup.com/PublicRelations/NNPCinthenews/tabid/92/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/699/NNPC-Announces-Winners-of-20172018-Crude-Term-Contract.aspx

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Companies Involved In The NNPC $26B Contract Scandal by michoim(m): 2:46pm On Oct 05, 2017
You lied to ill informed Nigerians. Some of the oil firms like Oando, Master energy, Sahara, MRS etc in that list, have been lifting oil from time immemorial. ..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Companies Involved In The NNPC $26B Contract Scandal by Viergeachar: 2:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
GavelSlam:
Honestly most names on that list are well known in oil trading.

Many predate this government.

Does that mean they can't go into illegal business
Re: List Of Companies Involved In The NNPC $26B Contract Scandal by Viergeachar: 2:51pm On Oct 05, 2017
michoim:
You lied to ill informed Nigerians. Some of the oil firms like Oando, Master energy, Sahara, MRS etc in that list, have been lifting oil from time immemorial. ..

Does that mean they can't partake in illegality
Re: List Of Companies Involved In The NNPC $26B Contract Scandal by BlueMurder(m): 2:55pm On Oct 05, 2017
Viergeachar:

Does that mean they can't partake in illegality

Quit blabbing, Mister. Just answer the question: "which of those companies are linked to Buhari, Abba Kyari, Mamman Daura and Co, as alleged?"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Companies Involved In The NNPC $26B Contract Scandal by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:57pm On Oct 05, 2017
Is this what passes for journalism ? very sloppy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Companies Involved In The NNPC $26B Contract Scandal by lastmessenger: 3:01pm On Oct 05, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
Hian, people love these kind of news, even without verification, they are already mastur'bating on it.

Just publish any name of a company and say it belongs to Babachir Lawal, the masturbators will wet their hands with Vaseline and start licking their lips.
yea we all know how u get high on deziani loot news. Corruption is bad and we all should conddem it.
Re: List Of Companies Involved In The NNPC $26B Contract Scandal by GavelSlam: 3:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
Viergeachar:

Does that mean they can't go into illegal business

Please can you state what is illegal in what was done?

1 Like

Re: List Of Companies Involved In The NNPC $26B Contract Scandal by kprez(m): 3:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
it pain me dat afonja's will still defend dia pay master, like my room mate
Re: List Of Companies Involved In The NNPC $26B Contract Scandal by Viergeachar: 3:11pm On Oct 05, 2017
GavelSlam:

Please can you state what is illegal in what was done?

But you agree there is a USD26bn contract scandal right

So were you the one involved
Re: List Of Companies Involved In The NNPC $26B Contract Scandal by Viergeachar: 3:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
BlueMurder:

Quit blabbing, Mister. Just answer the question: "which of those companies are linked to Buhari, Abba Kyari, Mamman Daura and Co, as alleged?"

Are you a dullllard

Must they be linked for them to get settled?
Re: List Of Companies Involved In The NNPC $26B Contract Scandal by GavelSlam: 3:21pm On Oct 05, 2017
Viergeachar:

But you agree there is a USD26bn contract scandal right

So were you the one involved

Question with question.

Please explain what the scandal is about.

1 Like

Re: List Of Companies Involved In The NNPC $26B Contract Scandal by fay39: 3:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
hope ibekachukwu should not abuse the wide opportunity given to the Igbos. i so pity them
Re: List Of Companies Involved In The NNPC $26B Contract Scandal by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 05, 2017
adem30:
You just gave us the company names without the owners
oya indicate which one belongs to:
Buhari
Abba kyari
Babachair
Daura

I have been attacking PMB & GMD in all my postings on this topic. Going through the list of companies with my insight in the oil sector, these are NORMAL OPERATORS in the oil sector. I think what is happening is the terms of the contract (deal) where Kachikwu was bypassed.

During GEJ when oil sells between $118 to $140 / barrel , greater deal took place. Diezani was fully in charge. An attempt was severally made by House of Reps to probe her but she refused to appear. She was untouchable till the end of the government.

It is the insubordination of the GMD to the minister that I detest. Those that were sidelined by GEJ govt in the NNPC are the involving in the deals. Before Kachikwu was removed as GMD, allegations were made to the presidency that he was placing his men strategically . I saw politics here.
Re: List Of Companies Involved In The NNPC $26B Contract Scandal by activistjohnny(m): 3:33pm On Oct 05, 2017
Pmb government hasn't do anything tangible to stop the increment of corruption. Corruption keep growing by the day and looters keep looting by the day. It is only God that will save us from this clueless government.
Re: List Of Companies Involved In The NNPC $26B Contract Scandal by colli247(m): 3:34pm On Oct 05, 2017
onismate:
I believe most of us are aware of the $26Billion contract scandal rocking the NNPC. Well, here are the companies licensed by Buhari’s administration to lift crude oil. Most of the companies are linked to Buhari’s chief of staff, Abba Kyari and his cousin Mamman Daura.

http://hovabuzz.com/frontline/1414-26b-nnpc-contract-scandal-here-are-the-list-of-companies-involved
WERE ARE ALL THIS AFONJA WESTERNS BOYS KEYBOAD WARRIORS COMMENT ON THIS PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH APC HOW MARKET
Re: List Of Companies Involved In The NNPC $26B Contract Scandal by Chukazu: 3:36pm On Oct 05, 2017
harmless011:
It did not start today, buhari can never change:

Between 1983 and 1985, Peter Onu of Nigeria was Acting Secretary-General of the OAU. At the 1985 Summit in Addis Ababa, statesmen like Julius Nyerere, President of Tanzania, lobbied for his election as substantive Secretary-General. However, there was a major stumbling block to Peter Onu’s candidature: his Head of State, Muhammadu Buhari, was campaigning against him. Buhari claimed: “This generation of Nigerians and indeed future generations have no other country than Nigeria.” But when the crunch came, his allegiance to Nigeria disappeared. In the election of the OAU Secretary-General in 1985, Buhari preferred a man from Niger instead of Nigeria. He secured the election of Ide Oumarou, a Fulani man from Niger; as opposed to an Igbo man from Nigeria. By so doing, Buhari became the first and only Head of State in the history of modern international relations to vote against his country in favour of his tribe... -
Reference: The OAU: Reality Or Fiction by Ibrahim Daggash, former Head of Information and Communication, Organization of African Unity (OAU); pg 69; ISBN 1-9044722-25-3._

This is insightful!
I will check to confirm
Re: List Of Companies Involved In The NNPC $26B Contract Scandal by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 05, 2017
I am against insubordination to superior just because the person is a Southerner. We recognised the plight of Kachikwu having resigned as the Executive Vice Chairman of ExxonMobil Africa only to be ridiculed by Baru. Those of us with insight into the oil sector recognises those companies are normal operators in the sector.

Ibos as propaganda master should not spoil this show of solidarity with their propaganda machinery.

1 Like

Re: List Of Companies Involved In The NNPC $26B Contract Scandal by OyiboOyibo(m): 3:54pm On Oct 05, 2017
Shame on Buhari n his stupid corruption fight....Failures
Re: List Of Companies Involved In The NNPC $26B Contract Scandal by Apina(m): 4:01pm On Oct 05, 2017
And some animals have the audacity to tag those following kanu stupid undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Declare Mukaila Lamidi 'Auxiliary' Wanted / Gunmen Kill Yomi Ademola, PDP Chieftain In Osun / Underground Water Meter Mistaken For A Bomb In Abuja(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.