Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,642 members, 7,782,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 09:19 AM

My Boo Doesn't Call Me As I Want Him To: Does That Mean He Doesn't Love Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boo Doesn't Call Me As I Want Him To: Does That Mean He Doesn't Love Me? (12807 Views)

20 Body Languages That Mean He’s Into You / When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boo Doesn't Call Me As I Want Him To: Does That Mean He Doesn't Love Me? by dmolababe(f): 4:45pm On Feb 18, 2007
My bf doesn't call me often, Does that mean he doesn't love me or am i just trippin?
Re: My Boo Doesn't Call Me As I Want Him To: Does That Mean He Doesn't Love Me? by alabiyemmy(m): 5:33pm On Feb 18, 2007
how often is often? Once a day is ok if u ask.
Re: My Boo Doesn't Call Me As I Want Him To: Does That Mean He Doesn't Love Me? by 4Play(m): 5:37pm On Feb 18, 2007
Maybe he calls her only 10 times a day and she wants it to be 20 grin

3 Likes

Re: My Boo Doesn't Call Me As I Want Him To: Does That Mean He Doesn't Love Me? by ima1(f): 5:50pm On Feb 18, 2007
i have the same problem, his reason is that he hates returning calls, but he is very happy when i call him, n wants me to call him everyday which is cool, but i hate being the only one that keeps calling, so sometimes i don't call him 4 like 4 days lol on purpose and then he finally picks up his phone n calls me. so it doesn't neccessarily mean he doesn't love you, but u can make him call you.

1 Like

Re: My Boo Doesn't Call Me As I Want Him To: Does That Mean He Doesn't Love Me? by fellow(m): 7:05pm On Feb 18, 2007
well its 2 ways to be sincere with you. I know for once that once i dont get to call a girl often i do not like her but then like i said that's my own saying and does not apply to him.
why not ask him why he doesnt call you often since love is a fifty-fifty thing and see what he says
Re: My Boo Doesn't Call Me As I Want Him To: Does That Mean He Doesn't Love Me? by tonia4luv(f): 7:36pm On Feb 18, 2007
my dear love i s surely a fifty-fifty thing,as for me,if my bf doesnt call me offten i will take it that he doesnt care about me,cos if he does he would want to hear my voice vitually every day,well thats the way about it,why not talk it over with him.
Re: My Boo Doesn't Call Me As I Want Him To: Does That Mean He Doesn't Love Me? by sy2000(f): 8:27pm On Feb 18, 2007
ya ask him why he doesn't call
Re: My Boo Doesn't Call Me As I Want Him To: Does That Mean He Doesn't Love Me? by dmolababe(f): 8:29pm On Feb 18, 2007
First of all thanks to u guys that replied to my post.
@ Fellow, i did ask him and he said that him not callin me doesn't mean he doesn't care about me or that he doesn't love me. I told him that that was what it meant to me and he said he was sorry. But he keep doin the same thin each time. Sometimes he doesn't call me till 3:00pm and he used to call like every hour when we first met. Ya might be thinkin that maybe it's because of money or maybe he doesn't have credit on his phone, we both use Cingular which means he can call me anytime without charges.
Re: My Boo Doesn't Call Me As I Want Him To: Does That Mean He Doesn't Love Me? by devilmaycr(m): 10:54pm On Feb 18, 2007
how many times one calls u doesn't mean any thing. wit some people it does but frankly, it doesn't tell if he loves u or not. calling this days demands a lot of money and time. and i don't mean the 1 minute type of call. the longer the time the higher the money so bear wit him.
Re: My Boo Doesn't Call Me As I Want Him To: Does That Mean He Doesn't Love Me? by dmolababe(f): 11:03pm On Feb 18, 2007
@devilmaycr

I understand what u are trying to say but the fact is that he doesn't have to pay anymoney to call me. Cingular to Cingular is free of charge. I just don't know why he doesn't wanna call and he keep on sayin he is sorry but this is hurtin me cause there is this part of me that keep sayin he doesn't love me.
Re: My Boo Doesn't Call Me As I Want Him To: Does That Mean He Doesn't Love Me? by Badman888(m): 11:07pm On Feb 18, 2007
Some people might not be the phone person, calling all the time might not be his thing so u have to find out how.
Re: My Boo Doesn't Call Me As I Want Him To: Does That Mean He Doesn't Love Me? by Macgreat(m): 2:39am On Feb 19, 2007
Female with their palava
when you call them all the time they complain and when you dont the same thing complain

@dmolababe,since cingular to cingular is free, why dont you call him whenever you feel like speaking with him.believe me if he doesn't care about you,you will find out.

Ex-gratia
Re: My Boo Doesn't Call Me As I Want Him To: Does That Mean He Doesn't Love Me? by fellow(m): 9:54am On Feb 19, 2007
well i kinda subscribe to the idea by macgreat. Try and call him consecutively for like 2 weeks and get to note how he reacts to that. Does he feel tired of you after a few minutes or ready to talk with you for a whole day. And if it gets to a point that his phone starts getting switched off or unavailable or he doesn't pick it up, then you have to see the handwriting on the wall
Re: My Boo Doesn't Call Me As I Want Him To: Does That Mean He Doesn't Love Me? by Tobiegal(f): 12:48pm On Feb 19, 2007
Nahhhah! Its doesnt mean he do love u, its just d way it gat 2 b. wink
Re: My Boo Doesn't Call Me As I Want Him To: Does That Mean He Doesn't Love Me? by iice(f): 1:20pm On Feb 19, 2007
Hmmmm i guess his not calling you often doesnt exactly mean he doesnt love you. Some guys just don't like the stress of calling and i can understand because am that way. It takes time and energy and money. Some men are forgetful. . .maybe he was busy or tied up, and it slipped his mind. People who are way busy have their brains full trying to fix things or get things moving, things tend to slip their minds. Then there are those who feel that calling too much makes them look like they are sissies or way too in love with ya (Control!) Like ima1 suggested, you can get him to call you. Or like Macgreat suggested, you can do the calling (not all the time but maybe enough to satisfy your need to talk to him) undecided
Re: My Boo Doesn't Call Me As I Want Him To: Does That Mean He Doesn't Love Me? by RuuDie(m): 1:42pm On Feb 19, 2007
nobody seems 2 be considerin d state of dis brother-man's pocket!
Re: My Boo Doesn't Call Me As I Want Him To: Does That Mean He Doesn't Love Me? by kaylala(m): 1:49pm On Feb 19, 2007
Apart form him not calling as regular as u want,how often do you guys see in a week and what was is reactions when you are with him
Re: My Boo Doesn't Call Me As I Want Him To: Does That Mean He Doesn't Love Me? by dmolababe(f): 2:01pm On Feb 19, 2007
@ Macgreat

I understand what u are tryin to say. I do call him. Infact there was this time i got tried of the callin issue and i called him. We talked 4 like 2min and he said he had to go and that he was going to call me back but he never called.  When i saw him face to face and i asked him why he doesn't call, he started apologizing and i felt frustrated cause i knew he was going to do the same thin  again.
Re: My Boo Doesn't Call Me As I Want Him To: Does That Mean He Doesn't Love Me? by dmolababe(f): 2:05pm On Feb 19, 2007
@Kaylala

Sometimes we see each other often and sometimes we don't and whenever we are together, he doesn't act anyhow. I don't have any problem when we see eachother. The only problem is the callin isue
Re: My Boo Doesn't Call Me As I Want Him To: Does That Mean He Doesn't Love Me? by kaylala(m): 12:55am On Feb 20, 2007
At this Junction,i think i have to see you pics before i go further.Hope you don't mind?
Re: My Boo Doesn't Call Me As I Want Him To: Does That Mean He Doesn't Love Me? by Stilettos(f): 1:21am On Feb 20, 2007
TOPIC:my boo doesn't call me ad i want him to;does that mean he doesn't love me?
Answer: NO , it means you are an over possessive girlfriend and he is probably chilling with a less restrictive girl as you fret over the number of times he calls. Advice; go out and have a life!
Re: My Boo Doesn't Call Me As I Want Him To: Does That Mean He Doesn't Love Me? by Macgreat(m): 2:02am On Feb 20, 2007
@stilettos, are you serious about that you said before i talk i first look profile
Re: My Boo Doesn't Call Me As I Want Him To: Does That Mean He Doesn't Love Me? by Stilettos(f): 2:04am On Feb 20, 2007
lol is o dont get ur question
Re: My Boo Doesn't Call Me As I Want Him To: Does That Mean He Doesn't Love Me? by kaylala(m): 10:46pm On Feb 20, 2007
she wants to confirm what is inside the bottle that is called Gin grin
Re: My Boo Doesn't Call Me As I Want Him To: Does That Mean He Doesn't Love Me? by zodiac(f): 3:29pm On Feb 21, 2007
well, i think you are aking a big issue out of it.from what you said he calls you every day maybe in the afternoon but girl the guy has to do something else than think off you all day long. may be you should get yourself busy with something and stop being selfish. to be sincere he might get tired and even scared with ur attitude.
Re: My Boo Doesn't Call Me As I Want Him To: Does That Mean He Doesn't Love Me? by lizzy47(f): 12:38pm On Feb 22, 2007
well girly let me answer u straight "yes and no". "Yes" cos he might be busy with some other chick and so on cry angry and "No" cos he might be too busy with work smiley or doesnt find it a duty to make phone calls undecided. so relax if he is urs kool and if not use another means to find out if he loves u and find ur square root wink. calls is not a criteria.(partially) grin
Re: My Boo Doesn't Call Me As I Want Him To: Does That Mean He Doesn't Love Me? by Brymore(m): 1:06pm On Feb 22, 2007
dmolababe,
I think u have all the responses u need, all u should do now is to sieve thru and select the ones that seem applicable.

Depending on how long u have been going out, u should know his character and the stuff he is made up of.
Does he call other people, how often, what does he think about phone calls, how busy are his schedules (though a man crazily in love can create time out of none to talk to the one he loves depending on his personality)?

The answers u get to these will tell u if u would continue with the relationship or read the handwriting on the wall and go get a life like stilettos advised.

#Candid Submission#
Re: My Boo Doesn't Call Me As I Want Him To: Does That Mean He Doesn't Love Me? by uyai(f): 1:35am On Feb 24, 2007
a guy that waits 4 days or more without calling u is not yours and does not care about u period. You own man wants to call u to at least see how u are doing. He is definitely seeing someone else who he's calling evryday. Your own guy will not let 2 days go by before calling you, inshort u won't notice who is calling who.
Re: My Boo Doesn't Call Me As I Want Him To: Does That Mean He Doesn't Love Me? by talktimi(m): 3:49am On Feb 26, 2007
wink hey cheer up, d first step is to know how long uv both been goin out an dfrom there, ure supposed 2 know his weaknesses , im not makin up excuses 4 him though but i once had a girl i was crazy about but d relationship broke just bcoz of ur same kindof pro i didnt call regularly. believe me im not really freked out out about callin some1 i care about and dat doesnt mean i dont love the person @all. just discuss with him but if u need any tips on how 2 know if ur guy is cheatin or tired of u, just mail me on talktimi@yahoo.com as guys concainn we know our secrets u sound like a nice gir and i wouldnt want any1 to hurt you.
Re: My Boo Doesn't Call Me As I Want Him To: Does That Mean He Doesn't Love Me? by idaraete: 8:10am On Feb 26, 2007
we females are a very complicated specie. If a guy calls you too much,we complain that he is being a wussy,that he is smothering us;when he stops calling as he used to, we start fretting. Na wa.
Re: My Boo Doesn't Call Me As I Want Him To: Does That Mean He Doesn't Love Me? by thegame(m): 11:04pm On May 22, 2007
From my observation, Girls love to be called especially by someone they love. I don't just know why but they love it. i even have a girlfriend that is not really happy with me cos i don't call 3 times ina day again. She says i now call once in a day or two despite the fact that happy hours don't go scot free with her else i am dead. What if she now becomes my lover.
On the other hand, if they don't want you and you keep calling.,it's so embarassing. hasn't happened to me though but my lover embarassed someone in my presence in that manner.
maybe she was even trying to impress me grin grin cheesy
Re: My Boo Doesn't Call Me As I Want Him To: Does That Mean He Doesn't Love Me? by sammyjl(f): 9:26am On Nov 21, 2007
kiss Hmmm, if u call him and u guys talk nicely surely there is no problem, but if he takes long to pick up, wont pick up or cuts the converstion, there is something realy wrong. Ppl like myself are full of pride which can sometimes be very bad, like myself, i work with if he doesnt do it y should i do it, i've said this several times to my man on different topics, phone calls where one on the agenda.

It doesnt mean he doesnt like/love u anymore, sometimes we ladies just overeact. Communicate with your man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Most Handsome Guys Lonely? / Interesting Marriage Proposals And Fails? / Can You Marry A Married Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.