Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) (47498 Views)

Pre-Wedding Pics Of American Man Who Proposed To Nigerian Girlfriend At Airport / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) / Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by GeeString: 1:00pm On Oct 05, 2017
OboOlora:
who will propose to me now?

When you remove your fake pix...

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Nistfrank(m): 1:00pm On Oct 05, 2017
the sweetest thing in life is not money, not food nor sex but TRUE LOVE...........ebele francis .m.(nwachimereze)
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by autaspakladi: 1:01pm On Oct 05, 2017
sad
DeadRat:
me ke! Me I Innocent o... Me Wey no Sabi toast Woman
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by kaydp: 1:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
KingAirforce1:
Which kind cloth the guy wear so?

Congrats sha
Rag
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by agbonkamen(f): 1:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
If my guy propose to me in public na capital NO..... grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by autaspakladi: 1:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
grin
twentyk:
imagine i go airport or a crowdy, go on one knee propose for my babe...she con say know...waiting man pikin go do
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by SirLakes: 1:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
Bet, cant a guy propose without getting on his knees

I yam not understanding ooo undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by shekauvsbuhari: 1:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
OboOlora:
I propose.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Pain(m): 1:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
So Fake.. angry

I Have a Friend Who is " A Serial Proposer "
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by ysquare(m): 1:13pm On Oct 05, 2017
Congratulation! You can now come for your wedding clothes
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Rubyventures: 1:15pm On Oct 05, 2017
ACE1010:

lol!! No responsible woman will do that my brother!! You the MAN! God has given you the authority and power over woman!

and did God tell you that personally?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by futurism: 1:19pm On Oct 05, 2017
tosyne2much:
Waiting for "I can't imagine myself going down on my knees for a lady" crew to storm this thread
bros I can't do it. Who get time for all these nonsense?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 05, 2017
tosyne2much:
Waiting for "I can't imagine myself going down on my knees for a lady" crew to storm this thread

You know the type of guy you are too much.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Williamsesco(m): 1:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
OboOlora:
babe me I will propose to you...i can't wait to put in your finger
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Slayer2: 1:27pm On Oct 05, 2017
tosyne2much:
You sef follow join abi

Guy. I won't go down for a lady, yeah I am nice and all that shit but bruh spare me the drama and all that acting. I fucking swear my woman go propose to me because she self don they already they talk am. And I trust her. Na person of her words.

Can't be making them feel special only undecided
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 1:27pm On Oct 05, 2017
MADUBI:

You know the type of guy you are too much.
Really?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 1:30pm On Oct 05, 2017
futurism:
bros I can't do it. Who get time for all these nonsense?
But shey you know some of these men said the same thing but ended up doing it /
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Dafreeguy(m): 1:33pm On Oct 05, 2017
OboOlora:
Until u are serious in life..with ur dp, u no fit see husband now
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by tracy23: 1:34pm On Oct 05, 2017
they look good together, can't wait for my Mr right
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Gfash22(m): 1:37pm On Oct 05, 2017
Lol dats great courage from d guy!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 1:37pm On Oct 05, 2017
Slayer2:

Guy. I won't go down for a lady, yeah I am nice and all that shit but bruh spare me the drama and all that acting. I fucking swear my woman go propose to me because she self don they already they talk am. And I trust her. Na person of her words.

Can't be making them feel special only undecided
Yes I know every guy doesn't fancy stuff like that
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by muller101(m): 1:40pm On Oct 05, 2017
Another mistake
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
Am still here doing cucumber crew
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 05, 2017
Hmmm
I don dey old o
Who'll propose to me sef
Ehn
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
Abeg this cloth he's wearing is it not for women.. I think my sis has something like that
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 1:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
I was thinking I won't kneel to propose to a lady until I knelt to beg for f*#k last weekend....Omo dey thing no be small thing ooo.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by swiz123(m): 1:54pm On Oct 05, 2017
KingAirforce1:
Which kind cloth the guy wear so?

Congrats sha
I first tink say na wrapper

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 05, 2017
Which of dem be the woman abeg ,nigga got a skirt on undecided
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 05, 2017
mhizesther:
Hmmm
I don dey old o
Who'll propose to me sef
Ehn

How much will you pay?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Pinkfeet: 2:19pm On Oct 05, 2017
twentyk:
imagine i go airport or a crowdy, go on one knee propose for my babe...she con say know...waiting man pikin go do

lolz.

u will just stand up with style .
but shaaa
i guess that will be the end of the relationship.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Lists Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat. / 9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage / He's Having A Problem With His Wife To Be And Her Rich Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.