Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) (70953 Views)

Marilou Danley The Girlfriend Of Stephen Paddock, The Las Vegas Shooter / Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People / Picture Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 05, 2017
aAK1:
how is it possible to shot your self in the chest and head?
This your grammar though.
Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by gawu1: 4:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
Pells:
Buhari out
Go carry drugs to malaysia.
Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by hatedisplace: 4:27pm On Oct 05, 2017
I don't believe this man acted alone. How can he shot himself twice?
Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by Isaacvin(m): 4:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
how possible is it for him to shoot himself in d chest and head? is anyone thinking like me?
Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by effogis: 4:34pm On Oct 05, 2017
Bhoko Haram same.
Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by mechanics(m): 5:25pm On Oct 05, 2017
wicked man
Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by bigfish3k: 5:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
lekibraky:
He is a christain terrorist

he is a non religious person jare, he is on his own
if u call him a Christian terrorist.
can u name the Christian religious book that aided him

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by Tinyemeka(m): 5:47pm On Oct 05, 2017
lekjons:
Fire arms possession by individuals should be banned in countries with high rate of psychopaths and drug abuse..
Imagine!

Funny enough there had been no evidence of drug use or criminal record.
Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by gawu1: 5:54pm On Oct 05, 2017
farihafaheemah:

They will not call him terrorist because his name was not abdu...... mohammed. Stephen paddock that killed 59 people is not a terrorist but murderer. Hypocrisy of western world. Muslim is a terrorist but stephe paddock that killed 59 innocent soul is not a terrorist.
They would say not all muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are muslims. Even a muslim that has never ever killed a fly is brands a terrorist. Trump banned all Chadians from travelling to America which by implication means all Chadians are terrorists. Yet, they are defending earnestly using their usual media power a man who without reason opened fire on innocence, killing 59 and fatally injuring over 500 others no to be called a terrorist neither should the inhuman act be described terrorism just because the man is neither a muslim nor a migrant.
Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by hablink: 6:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
Something is really not right, how could someone shoot himself in the chest and head?
Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by tracrbloc: 7:00pm On Oct 05, 2017
Billyonaire:
Believe what you will, but I do not think this sounds right. Paddock was an enjoyment man, he wouldnt kill people ordinarily. But then, his lifestyle was a perfect match to one who could be used to propagate the Fear Program. I do hope this will unite America, but if it does, I am sure more 'terrorist' attacks will be in the works by the 'unseen' hands to unite our great America.

Trump has an option to unite America, if not, the 'unseen' rulers will keep on trying their best in their own methods to unite the people.

many do not understand, they will not see the reality behind the MATRIX to decipher events. This why America will always be great. CHAOS is important for ORDER. How the heck did Paddock ferry all those arsenal to his 10th floor hotel room undetected? Surveillance footage of this trip should be released to the public.
#FALSEALARM #HUMANSACRIFICES

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by thurllyboy: 7:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
We would all be surprise that as it happens in films, 24 for example, the man, paddock or whatefa, is not the real perpetrator of d evil act.

Just thinking though...
Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
tracrbloc:

many do not understand, they will not see the reality behind the MATRIX to decipher events. This why America will always be great. CHAOS is important for ORDER. How the heck did Paddock ferry all those arsenal to his 10th floor hotel room undetected? Surveillance footage of this trip should be released to the public.
#FALSEALARM #HUMANSACRIFICES

America must be united by any means necessary. If America goes down, this world will witness chaos. What ever is necessary to keep America united is welcomed, at the worst, what needs to be done is to scatter the intellectuals into other nations. The planet needs those intelligent minds in other nations. Too many of the greatest minds all live in the USA, and that itself is dangerous.
Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by Rolly22(m): 7:32pm On Oct 05, 2017
9jvirgin:
Why do stores sells AK 47 together with a Bump Stock and with a Driver's License you can go in and buy one of each? There is something wrong with my new country angry

Where was your old country bro?
Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by Uhomanbulus110(f): 8:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
Rest on
Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by tracrbloc: 8:11pm On Oct 05, 2017
Billyonaire:

America must be united by any means necessary. If America goes down, this world will witness chaos. What ever is necessary to keep America united is welcomed, at the worst, what needs to be done is to scatter the intellectuals into other nations. The planet needs those intelligent minds in other nations. Too many of the greatest minds all live in the USA, and that itself is dangerous.
America has a high concentration of great minds because it has projected an environment where they can thrive, started from The Declaration. Inspite of all these, America has been programmed to self-destruct, and it will one day.

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 05, 2017
tracrbloc:

America has a high concentration of great minds because it has projected an environment where they can thrive, started from The Declaration. Inspite of all these, America has been programmed to self-destruct, and it will one day.

It is too late for that to occur.

We are transitioning to a planet where fossil fuel will be history. And the free energy needed to advance civilizations is actually the major component of our universe. Against their thorough programming to keep the sheepies on the fossil fuel, the guys from beyond the Kuiper belt were able to deploy Star seeds, some high frequency kids into this world and they have done a lot to push our intelligence to such level that we see how silly we have been to depend on fossil fuel, which is the major cause of the wars and instability of Gaia. Now the concepts of these machines are on the works and in a few years, our kids will ask why we were so silly to use combustion engines when we can harness energy from space by just amplification and polarization of free energy and passing them through high magnetism to generate electricity from just plasma which is all around us.

There will be nothing to fight over any longer except the Industrial Complexes, which are just the seen hands of the unseen that is controlling what we read, what we think what we eat and even how we reproduce, the unseen crew are outgrowing the need for those Industrial complexes at the moment. There are better use for their time now as most of illuminated ones have colonized a few planets as we speak and actually are advancing technologies to live in our alternative realities so they can read what you are typing while you do not see them and push thoughts through your mind to carry out acts in their favor ? ....Is it not already happening ? lol

America is a great country and we must understand that their founding fathers paid the price for their 'enjoyment'. I love them, but I envy them, in a good way. Our country does not respect Scientists and Technologists, but they sure respect Imams and Pastors and Traditional Rulers. It is the reason we are doing 'great'.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by oviejnr(m): 9:11pm On Oct 05, 2017
oyindare:
happy birthday my guy..more blessing next year..
thx Bro grin

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by oviejnr(m): 9:13pm On Oct 05, 2017
toseen7:

Happy birthday bruv,

You sef fit go on a shooting phucking spree grin
haha, na just one phucking life I've got oh. That guy thought he's got 9 lives. Thanks between boss grin

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by oviejnr(m): 9:13pm On Oct 05, 2017
Houseofglam7:

Happy phucking birthday tongue
thank you grin

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by oviejnr(m): 9:14pm On Oct 05, 2017
Adaumunocha:
We need real cake sir
oga se..un won't provide us one sad
Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by Adaumunocha(f): 9:15pm On Oct 05, 2017
oviejnr:
oga se..un won't provide us one sad
Its your birthday na...
Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by oviejnr(m): 9:25pm On Oct 05, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Its your birthday na...
ders cake but how do u want to take a bite it's an e-cake. Let me drop it at DhL I can have it deliver at ur doorstep grin
Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by Adaumunocha(f): 9:31pm On Oct 05, 2017
oviejnr:
ders cake but how do u want to take a bite it's an e-cake. Let me drop it at DhL I can have it deliver at ur doorstep grin
Pls do o... I'm waiting
Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by oviejnr(m): 9:45pm On Oct 05, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Pls do o... I'm waiting
I'm at d DHL office now, they asking me where I'm sending it too. I'm standing out here, looking funny sad
Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by Adaumunocha(f): 9:52pm On Oct 05, 2017
oviejnr:
I'm at d DHL office now, they asking me where I'm sending it too. I'm standing out here, looking funny sad
Thanks. My sugar level is high, so I'll pass.... Happy birthday smiley

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by oviejnr(m): 10:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Thanks. My sugar level is high, so I'll pass.... Happy birthday smiley
Lol, thx between
Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by MistadeRegal(m): 10:58pm On Oct 05, 2017
How could he have shot himself in the chest and head?
Isn't that weird and suspicious?
Someone must have carried out the attack and divert police investigation leaving that corpse there.
I don't believe he carried out the attack alone...
Something is fishy.
Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by Coolgent(m): 11:45pm On Oct 05, 2017
He apparently shot himself in the chest and head.
Chai is it possible?
Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by Officer101(m): 8:50am On Oct 07, 2017
The level of endurance of the whites is just very low, the blacks are facing more than what they are facing and still endure. Our religion mindset of "God is in control" is really helping us in Africa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UN Delegate From Papua Wore Native Outfit To UN Headquarters In New York / Putin Jokes, Laughs And Hugs African Leaders As They Arrive In Russia (Video) / Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.