Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Top 50 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria That You Do Not Know - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Top 50 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria That You Do Not Know (34850 Views)

20 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria / Some Not So Popular But High Paying Companies In Nigeria / 55 Best Paying Companies In Nigeria - Pls Include The One You Think We Omitted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 50 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria That You Do Not Know by ogzille(m): 2:43pm On Oct 05, 2017
Survey Methodology and Respondents Overview

The survey was conducted targeting the degree-graduate employees. An online survey method was used with responses gotten from experts cutting across different professions, companies, industries and states in Nigeria. The salaries are based details gotten in 2017 and some may vary with time.

From the 3,484 valid responses considered in the analyses, the following details about the respondents are as follows;

- Data generated were from 1184 job positions
- Respondents were from 2086 companies in Nigeria cutting across 34 industries
- Respondents from the 36 states of the federation and the FCT were duly represented in the sampling
- On field experience, a scale of 0-3 years for entry level employees was used, 4-9 years for middle level employees and 10 years and above for senior level employees.

Salaries by Experience Level

- Based on the scale used for the experience level, responses gotten from the employees reflect that a cumulative of 22% were gotten for entry-level, 31% for middle level, and the remaining majority of 47% for senior level.
- On salaries, the majority of the respondents, accumulating to a total of 48% earns 100k and below, 17% earns 100k to 150k, 21% earns 150k to 300k, 9% earns 300k to 500k while highest salaries of 500k and above are just earn by only 5% of the 3500 respondents.

Average monthly Salaries of Nigerians

Using this as a sample to represent the total population of Nigeria workforce, it means that while about 48% of the Nigeria working populaces earns less than 100k, only about 5% earns above 500k. This still explains the wide gap between the poor and the rich in Nigeria.

Top 50 Companies in Nigeria with the Highest Salaries for 2017

Schlumberger
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
Greenville
Tropical General Investment (TGI)
Vetiva
Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria (SPDC)
Citi Bank
Inview Nigeria
Nestle
African Health Project
Stanbic IBTC
Total Nigeria
Northwest University
Providus Bank
Cambridge Education
SunTrust Oil Company Nigeria Limited
Maries Stopes International
Louis Berger Nigeria
APM Terminals
RTI International
Exxon Mobil
Helen Keller International
Nahco Aviance
Cast Oil and Gas
PwC
BBC
Lagos Deep Offshore Logistics (LADOL)
Catholic Caritas Foundation Of Nigeria (CCFN)
Appzone Group
Mixta Nigeria
Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS)
Medview Airline
British American Tobacco Nigeria
Japan Tobacco International
BW Offshore
Procter and Gamble (P&G)
Aveon Offshore
Psl Engineering and Control
Energia Nigeria Limited
Q Oil and Gas Services
Nigerian Breweries
Karamat Limited
Interswitch Group
NAOC AGIP
KPMG
MTN
Abu Dhabi Company (ADCO)
Health Reform Foundation of Nigeria (HERFON)
Bua Group
Meristem Securities

To view full analysis, visit: https://www.mysalaryscale.com/blog/employee-salary-analyses-in-nigeria-for-2017/

2 Likes

Re: Top 50 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria That You Do Not Know by Intrepid01(m): 7:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
I concluded it was fake when I saw KPMG on that list...which KPMG...Nigeria or Coutonou?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 50 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria That You Do Not Know by Yorubabhoy: 7:38pm On Oct 05, 2017
ogzille:

The survey was conducted targeting the degree-graduate employees. An online survey method was used with responses gotten from experts cutting across different professions, companies, industries and states in Nigeria. The salaries are based details gotten in 2017 and some may vary with time.

From the 3,484 valid responses considered in the analyses, the following details about the respondents are as follows;

- Respondents from the 36 states of the federation and the FCT were duly represented in the sampling
- On field experience, a scale of 0-3 years for entry level employees was used, 4-9 years for middle level employees and 10 years and above for senior level employees.

- Based on the scale used for the experience level, responses gotten from the employees reflect that a cumulative of 22% were gotten for entry-level, 31% for middle level, and the remaining majority of 47% for senior level.
- On salaries, the majority of the respondents, accumulating to a total of 48% earns 100k and below, 17% earns 100k to 150k, 21% earns 150k to 300k, 9% earns 300k to 500k while highest salaries of 500k and above are just earn by only 5% of the 3500 respondents.

Using this as a sample to represent the total population of Nigeria workforce, it means that while about 48% of the Nigeria working populaces earns less than 100k, only about 5% earns above 500k. This still explains the wide gap between the poor and the rich in Nigeria.

Schlumberger
Greenville
Vetiva
Citi Bank
Inview Nigeria
Nestle
African Health Project
Stanbic IBTC
Total Nigeria
Northwest University
Providus Bank
Cambridge Education
Louis Berger Nigeria
APM Terminals
RTI International
Exxon Mobil
Nahco Aviance
Cast Oil and Gas
PwC
BBC
Appzone Group
Mixta Nigeria
Medview Airline
BW Offshore
Procter and Gamble (P&G)
Aveon Offshore
Energia Nigeria Limited
Q Oil and Gas Services
Nigerian Breweries
Karamat Limited
Interswitch Group
NAOC AGIP
KPMG
MTN
Abu Dhabi Company (ADCO)
Bua Group
Meristem Securities

To view full analysis, visit: https://www.mysalaryscale.com/blog/employee-salary-analyses-in-nigeria-for-2017/

Big lie. stanbic for where. When you have access bank, diamond bank and Union bank

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 50 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria That You Do Not Know by DTOBS(m): 8:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
Headache for the Job seekers.. .

#TeamEnterpreneur... Gradually we will enlist our own company on that list

8 Likes

Re: Top 50 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria That You Do Not Know by hardbody: 9:32pm On Oct 05, 2017
Intrepid01:
I concluded it was fake when I saw KPMG on that list...which KPMG...Nigeria or Coutonou?

Even Meristem Securities. I will continue to laugh oo.

Paying well is relative though, but i know a few recent hires in my office from some of these companies.

Anybody can claim anything though.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 50 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria That You Do Not Know by SolomonWealth(m): 9:35pm On Oct 05, 2017
Can we have the list arranged from the biggest to smallest or vice versa
Re: Top 50 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria That You Do Not Know by khadaffi(m): 9:38pm On Oct 05, 2017
hardbody:

Even Meristem Securities. I will continue to laugh oo.

Paying well is relative though, but i know a few recent hires in my office from some of these companies.

Anybody can claim anything though.

That list is rubbish. If MTN is there then where is IDSL, NNPC and the others

1 Like

Re: Top 50 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria That You Do Not Know by smilinguy: 10:22pm On Oct 05, 2017
Microsoft Nigeria and Google Nigeria are not even on the list. Lemme just kip kwayet lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Top 50 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria That You Do Not Know by laribari(m): 1:39am On Oct 06, 2017
Op will u keep kwayet? (in patience Jonathan's voice). KPMG?
Re: Top 50 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria That You Do Not Know by GetUmad: 6:19am On Oct 06, 2017
Even Stanbic on the list? This must be a joke.

2 Likes

Re: Top 50 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria That You Do Not Know by GetUmad: 6:22am On Oct 06, 2017
Yorubabhoy:

Big lie. stanbic for where. When you have access bank, diamond bank and Union bank
Exactly. STANBIC has got to be one of the poorest paying financial institutions in Nigeria. Some other banks' entry level salary is what their Banking officers earn.

5 Likes

Re: Top 50 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria That You Do Not Know by generationz(f): 10:45am On Oct 06, 2017
Intrepid01:
So KPMG doesn't pay well
Re: Top 50 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria That You Do Not Know by UfuomaUN(m): 10:47am On Oct 06, 2017
List is obviously soaked in ignorance. So many 120k per month companies up there when private oil companies pay crane operators with ND 300k plus besides other Hazard allowances. Imagine KPMG
Re: Top 50 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria That You Do Not Know by Intrepid01(m): 10:57am On Oct 06, 2017
generationz:

So KPMG doesn't pay well

Hmmm...relatively, not so fantastic...talking from first hand experience.
Re: Top 50 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria That You Do Not Know by generationz(f): 11:22am On Oct 06, 2017
Intrepid01:

Not as much as you expected or not much considering how big the company is
Re: Top 50 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria That You Do Not Know by unapologetic: 11:33am On Oct 06, 2017
This list is bogus. You should also remove Medview... it's not even among top 7 best paid airlines in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Top 50 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria That You Do Not Know by Intrepid01(m): 11:36am On Oct 06, 2017
generationz:

Not as much as you expected or not much considering how big the company is

Now I need to know who this is...cos your questioning is going beyond ordinary...Lol
Re: Top 50 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria That You Do Not Know by generationz(f): 12:01pm On Oct 06, 2017
Intrepid01:

Now I need to know who this is...cos your questioning is going beyond ordinary...Lol
Its your boss.

So this is how you degrade our company publicly. We'll meet on Monday.

Lol
I'm an undergrad

I've heard a lot about the big four and I just want to know if the hype is worth it.
Re: Top 50 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria That You Do Not Know by generationz(f): 12:02pm On Oct 06, 2017
Intrepid01:

Re: Top 50 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria That You Do Not Know by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 06, 2017
ogzille:

Schlumberger
Greenville
Vetiva
Citi Bank
Inview Nigeria
Nestle
African Health Project
Stanbic IBTC
Total Nigeria
Northwest University
Providus Bank
Cambridge Education
Louis Berger Nigeria
APM Terminals
RTI International
Exxon Mobil
Nahco Aviance
Cast Oil and Gas
PwC
BBC
Appzone Group
Mixta Nigeria
Medview Airline
BW Offshore
Procter and Gamble (P&G)
Aveon Offshore
Energia Nigeria Limited
Q Oil and Gas Services
Nigerian Breweries
Karamat Limited
Interswitch Group
NAOC AGIP
KPMG
MTN
Abu Dhabi Company (ADCO)
Bua Group
Meristem Securities

no Africa Finance Corporation?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 50 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria That You Do Not Know by Intrepid01(m): 12:16pm On Oct 06, 2017
generationz:

Its your boss.

So this is how you degrade our company publicly. We'll meet on Monday.

Lol
I'm an undergrad

I've heard a lot about the big four and I just want to know if the hype is worth it.

Lol......so much for fun...

Well it depends on what you want. If what you want as an individual is plenty money at the early stage of your career then the big four isn't a place for you. But if what you want is experience first and then "PLENTY" money later then it is the BEST place for you. So the choice is always the individual......

1 Like

Re: Top 50 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria That You Do Not Know by edoman2016: 12:16pm On Oct 06, 2017
Op, you should include bank of industry. Fresh graduate is paid monthly salary of 350,000 naira with other bonus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 50 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria That You Do Not Know by mikaj(m): 4:35pm On Oct 06, 2017
I knew this was crap once I didn't see my organization there. You did be surprised what most unknown companies pay.
Re: Top 50 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria That You Do Not Know by Yorubabhoy: 6:39pm On Oct 06, 2017
mikaj:
I knew this was crap once I didn't see my organization there. You did be surprised what most unknown companies pay.
Oga what is the name of your coy? grin grin grin
Re: Top 50 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria That You Do Not Know by MrMcJay(m): 2:47am On Oct 07, 2017
That list up there is very ridiculous. Even some private secondary schools pay more than some firms listed there.

There's this investment firm in a quiet street off Awolowo Road in Ikoyi, Lagos. A few years ago, at the end of the year, they bought 11 units of brand new G-wagon SUVs and distributed them to their 11 staff. The two guys who own the company got brand new Rolls Royces.

The OP sat down somewhere and conjured up one funny list.

4 Likes

Re: Top 50 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria That You Do Not Know by dotman081(m): 4:56am On Oct 07, 2017
Re: Top 50 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria That You Do Not Know by BlueRayDick: 6:30am On Oct 07, 2017
Where is Africa Capital Alliance(ACA) on the list? Mehn KPMG cant even lace their shoes when it comes to good pay

1 Like

Re: Top 50 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria That You Do Not Know by amicable09(f): 7:50am On Oct 07, 2017
gringrin grin

I don't know why salaries are clouded with so much... I don't even know what to call it.

But it's a very simple thing.
I can tell anyone my salary anytime of the day. All you need do is ask.

But first, I need to drop my CV at Bank of Industry. If you know how I can do that, oblige me please.
Re: Top 50 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria That You Do Not Know by cheapphones: 8:01am On Oct 07, 2017
amicable09:
gringrin grin

I don't know why salaries are clouded with so much... I don't even know what to call it.

But it's a very simple thing.
I can tell anyone my salary anytime of the day. All you need do is ask.

But first, I need to drop my CV at Bank of Industry. If you know how I can do that, oblige me please.
Please how much is your salary and which company? You may be helping a brother.
Re: Top 50 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria That You Do Not Know by amicable09(f): 8:33am On Oct 07, 2017
cheapphones:

Please how much is your salary and which company? You may be helping a brother.
Hahahaha.

In what way will I be helping a brother?
Tell me first because all my brothers know where I work except you. Are you sure you are a brother

1 Like

Re: Top 50 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria That You Do Not Know by Virtualaccounts: 10:13am On Oct 07, 2017
Intrepid01:

Lol......so much for fun...

Well it depends on what you want. If what you want as an individual is plenty money at the early stage of your career then the big four isn't a place for you. But if what you want is experience first and then "PLENTY" money later then it is the BEST place for you. So the choice is always the individual......

With the new increment is kpmg's pay this month it can measure up. Remember it's differential pay at different levels. From what I gathered, they may be paying more than PwC.

That doesn't mean this report isn't crap thought.

Thank you.
Re: Top 50 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria That You Do Not Know by toygod2: 11:07am On Oct 07, 2017
MrMcJay:
That list up there is very ridiculous. Even some private secondary schools pay more than some firms listed there.

There's this investment firm in a quiet street off Awolowo Road in Ikoyi, Lagos. A few years ago, at the end of the year, they bought 11 units of brand new G-wagon SUVs and distributed them to their 11 staff. The two guys who own the company got brand new Rolls Royces.

The OP sat down somewhere and conjured up one funny list.
Please, name of the company. I stay around there, lemme go drop my CV

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vacancies In Port Harcourt (urgent) / 28 List Of Fake/scam Companies / 4 Things You Need To Work For A Foreign Firm Remotely From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.