Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Shoutout 2 Those Guys That Took Risk Sneaking Their Bae Into Their Parent House. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shoutout 2 Those Guys That Took Risk Sneaking Their Bae Into Their Parent House. (2350 Views)

Lady Stuck In A Protector While Sneaking Into Her Fiance's House / Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shoutout 2 Those Guys That Took Risk Sneaking Their Bae Into Their Parent House. by naijamakossa(m): 3:35pm On Oct 05, 2017
There was a time when men were growing up,you will only be waiting for your parent to go out and then you will invite her over and be feeling like boss with fear always peeping through the window grin

I will share my experience grin
Re: Shoutout 2 Those Guys That Took Risk Sneaking Their Bae Into Their Parent House. by lalanice(f): 3:54pm On Oct 05, 2017
No..shout out to the guy who will sneak your daughter into your house while you are at home browsing nairaland.

7 Likes

Re: Shoutout 2 Those Guys That Took Risk Sneaking Their Bae Into Their Parent House. by makydebbie(f): 3:55pm On Oct 05, 2017
Shout out to those girls that sneak their boyfriends inside their parents house. grin grin

Cc Horlohlah. grin

3 Likes

Re: Shoutout 2 Those Guys That Took Risk Sneaking Their Bae Into Their Parent House. by Reeoman: 3:58pm On Oct 05, 2017
Shoutout to those big brother that bring in their gf when mum and dad ain't around. Now be be telling their junior ones. If you say anything to mum and dad
Re: Shoutout 2 Those Guys That Took Risk Sneaking Their Bae Into Their Parent House. by GeeString: 3:59pm On Oct 05, 2017
All these ones no reach the Almajiri-in-Chief Buhari for sneaking $26bn out of NNPC.

Shout out to him.

4 Likes

Re: Shoutout 2 Those Guys That Took Risk Sneaking Their Bae Into Their Parent House. by Oyindidi(f): 4:00pm On Oct 05, 2017
Risky childish love grin
Re: Shoutout 2 Those Guys That Took Risk Sneaking Their Bae Into Their Parent House. by voyy: 4:01pm On Oct 05, 2017
lalanice:
No..shout out to the guy who will sneak your daughter into your house while you are at home browsing nairaland.

dis lady is pained ...... guess dis topic is making u remember ur ex who sneaked u in nd later broke ur heart ..... lol

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shoutout 2 Those Guys That Took Risk Sneaking Their Bae Into Their Parent House. by iykekelvins(m): 4:01pm On Oct 05, 2017
lalanice:
Nawa o.

Upon the nice in your moniker, you're not nice at all..

3 Likes

Re: Shoutout 2 Those Guys That Took Risk Sneaking Their Bae Into Their Parent House. by Oyindidi(f): 4:01pm On Oct 05, 2017
naijamakossa:
There was a time when men were growing up,you will only be waiting for your parent to go out and then you will invite her over and be feeling like boss with fear always peeping through the window grin

I will share my experience grin
Narrow excapes dey sweet shagrin
Re: Shoutout 2 Those Guys That Took Risk Sneaking Their Bae Into Their Parent House. by lalanice(f): 4:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
voyy:

dis lady is pained ...... guess dis topic is making u remember ur ex who sneaked u in nd later broke ur heart ..... lol
Right!! smh
Re: Shoutout 2 Those Guys That Took Risk Sneaking Their Bae Into Their Parent House. by lalanice(f): 4:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
voyy:

Right!! .....smh
Re: Shoutout 2 Those Guys That Took Risk Sneaking Their Bae Into Their Parent House. by Horlohlah: 4:42pm On Oct 05, 2017
makydebbie:
Shout out to those girls that sneak their boyfriends inside their parents house. grin grin

Cc Horlohlah. grin
Bad shild. grin and shout out to those girls that help their friend to see their boyfriend; D

1 Like

Re: Shoutout 2 Those Guys That Took Risk Sneaking Their Bae Into Their Parent House. by makydebbie(f): 4:59pm On Oct 05, 2017
Horlohlah:
Bad shild. grin and shout out to those girls that help their friend to see their boyfriend grin
Hahahaha na true. grin

May God bless them abundantly. grin
Re: Shoutout 2 Those Guys That Took Risk Sneaking Their Bae Into Their Parent House. by voyy: 5:30pm On Oct 05, 2017
lalanice:
Right!! .....smh
sorry ... na joke o
Re: Shoutout 2 Those Guys That Took Risk Sneaking Their Bae Into Their Parent House. by Horlohlah: 5:42pm On Oct 05, 2017
makydebbie:
Hahahaha na true. grin

May God bless them abundantly. grin
Amen cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shoutout 2 Those Guys That Took Risk Sneaking Their Bae Into Their Parent House. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 05, 2017
I remember when I left my red bra in my boyfriend parents house, we made out and it was so steamy by the time we were done we had no idea where my bra was. My boyfriend at that time was freaking out and I had to go home without wearing a bra.

well he saw the bra tho after searching for it like mad.hahahaha 1 of my funniest story till date

BTW I was 14

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shoutout 2 Those Guys That Took Risk Sneaking Their Bae Into Their Parent House. by Lalas247(f): 5:59pm On Oct 05, 2017
^^ grin
Re: Shoutout 2 Those Guys That Took Risk Sneaking Their Bae Into Their Parent House. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
lalanice:

Don't even start to deny that you were never sneaked in one way or the other into that guys house. No let me yarn o. I dunno why you took it person on the guy and his unborn daughter.
Re: Shoutout 2 Those Guys That Took Risk Sneaking Their Bae Into Their Parent House. by FemiEddy(m): 6:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
Lalas247:
^^ grin
i DID DAT SHI.T, MY BRO WAS MY BACK UP THEN......REALLY FUN grin grin grin
Re: Shoutout 2 Those Guys That Took Risk Sneaking Their Bae Into Their Parent House. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
I never had to sneak. My parents knew I was a responsible young man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shoutout 2 Those Guys That Took Risk Sneaking Their Bae Into Their Parent House. by FemiEddy(m): 6:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
lalanice:
U Need to relax, try some yoga grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Shoutout 2 Those Guys That Took Risk Sneaking Their Bae Into Their Parent House. by FemiEddy(m): 6:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
HauteReel:
go and sit down, u nd ur responsibility grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Shoutout 2 Those Guys That Took Risk Sneaking Their Bae Into Their Parent House. by Blackhawk01: 6:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
HauteReel:

Same here. I was pretty young then but they trusted my judgements and same was applicable to the guy. cool
Re: Shoutout 2 Those Guys That Took Risk Sneaking Their Bae Into Their Parent House. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 05, 2017
Evaberry:
I remember when I left my red bra in my boyfriend parents house, we made out and it was so steamy by the time we were done we had no idea where my bra was. My boyfriend at that time was freaking out and I had to go home without wearing a bra.

well he saw the bra tho after searching for it like mad.hahahaha 1 of my funniest story till date

BTW I was 14

This is a girl, and she has been so plain with her experience here. Others will be here forming shit and all, meanwhile they are worse than whores. Pretenders do some really horrible things, and come here pretending to be decent. Some will just get angry and take things personal when you write a post that hits a nerve.

Nothing do you Evaberry . Tiri Gbosa for you.

1 Like

Re: Shoutout 2 Those Guys That Took Risk Sneaking Their Bae Into Their Parent House. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 05, 2017
FemiEddy:

go and sit down, u nd ur responsibility grin grin grin

tongue

People don't realize that it is good to be good. You get away with so many things. grin

1 Like

Re: Shoutout 2 Those Guys That Took Risk Sneaking Their Bae Into Their Parent House. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Same here. I was pretty young then but they trusted my judgements and same was applicable to the guy. cool

Good. Keep it up and doors will open for you everywhere you turn, trust me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shoutout 2 Those Guys That Took Risk Sneaking Their Bae Into Their Parent House. by Blackhawk01: 6:15pm On Oct 05, 2017
HauteReel:

Good. Keep it up and doors will open for you everywhere you turn, trust me.

Amen Pastor. smiley

Even do we dey play away matches lipsrsealed grin lipsrsealed
Re: Shoutout 2 Those Guys That Took Risk Sneaking Their Bae Into Their Parent House. by RoyalBlak007: 6:18pm On Oct 05, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Amen Pastor. smiley

Re: Shoutout 2 Those Guys That Took Risk Sneaking Their Bae Into Their Parent House. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 05, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Amen Pastor. smiley

I'm no pastor. Just stated a near-fact.
Errm...about away matches, at least your sense of responsibility will tell you to use protection. Cos responsible people tend to weigh the consequences of their actions or inactions before making a move. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shoutout 2 Those Guys That Took Risk Sneaking Their Bae Into Their Parent House. by Blackhawk01: 6:27pm On Oct 05, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

I didn't type that embarassed
Re: Shoutout 2 Those Guys That Took Risk Sneaking Their Bae Into Their Parent House. by Blackhawk01: 6:28pm On Oct 05, 2017
HauteReel:

I'm no pastor. Just stated a near-fact.
Errm...about away matches, at least your sense of responsibility will tell you to use protection. Cos responsible people tend to weigh the consequences of their actions or inactions before making a move. grin

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

Spot on. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shoutout 2 Those Guys That Took Risk Sneaking Their Bae Into Their Parent House. by RoyalBlak007: 6:30pm On Oct 05, 2017
Blackhawk01:

I didn't type that embarassed

♤ How Sweet Jesus

♤ looking at you now grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Giving Your Pûssy Assurance! / MC Galaxy And Etinosa’s Shocking Nude Show In A Clearer Picture / She Said She Was Pregnant For Me Until The Baby Was Born With The Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.