Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Hot Girl Begging Friends To Subscribe To Her Youtube Channel - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hot Girl Begging Friends To Subscribe To Her Youtube Channel (2631 Views)

60 Funny Jokes To Tell Your Friends To Make Them Laugh / Please Watch, Share And Please Don't Forget To Subscribe To My Youtube Ch Thanks / How To Subscribe To Mega Lavz Youtube Channel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot Girl Begging Friends To Subscribe To Her Youtube Channel by naijalions(f): 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
Cute lady begging friends to subscribe to her YouTube channel.
Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34elYkb8WXE

1 Share

Re: Hot Girl Begging Friends To Subscribe To Her Youtube Channel by ogaJona(m): 5:16pm On Oct 05, 2017
hot girl? op jubrin fall on you

1 Like

Re: Hot Girl Begging Friends To Subscribe To Her Youtube Channel by naijalions(f): 5:19pm On Oct 05, 2017
ogaJona:
hot girl? op jubrin fall on you
Bro, stop hating, she is hot.
Re: Hot Girl Begging Friends To Subscribe To Her Youtube Channel by ogaJona(m): 5:33pm On Oct 05, 2017
naijalions:

Bro, stop hating, she is hot.
I'm not hating, nah you light am fire wey make am hot

1 Like

Re: Hot Girl Begging Friends To Subscribe To Her Youtube Channel by naijalions(f): 5:52pm On Oct 05, 2017
ogaJona:
I'm not hating, nah you light am fire wey make am hot
Lol, you not even serious.
Re: Hot Girl Begging Friends To Subscribe To Her Youtube Channel by naijalions(f): 11:44am On Oct 06, 2017
How can this make front page?

(1) (Reply)

sleeping with a man is like a soap opera / Osama Raider / Internal Home Memo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.