Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,641,845 members, 6,184,476 topics. Date: Monday, 08 March 2021 at 01:42 AM

Hot Girl Begging Friends To Subscribe To Her Youtube Channel - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hot Girl Begging Friends To Subscribe To Her Youtube Channel (2422 Views)

Please Guys Help Us Watch And Subscribe To Our Youtube Channel / How To Subscribe To Mega Lavz Youtube Channel / Xploit Comedy, Pls Click On The Link To Subscribe For More Funny Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot Girl Begging Friends To Subscribe To Her Youtube Channel by naijalions(f): 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
Cute lady begging friends to subscribe to her YouTube channel.
Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34elYkb8WXE

1 Share

Re: Hot Girl Begging Friends To Subscribe To Her Youtube Channel by ogaJona(m): 5:16pm On Oct 05, 2017
hot girl? op jubrin fall on you

1 Like

Re: Hot Girl Begging Friends To Subscribe To Her Youtube Channel by naijalions(f): 5:19pm On Oct 05, 2017
ogaJona:
hot girl? op jubrin fall on you
Bro, stop hating, she is hot.
Re: Hot Girl Begging Friends To Subscribe To Her Youtube Channel by ogaJona(m): 5:33pm On Oct 05, 2017
naijalions:

Bro, stop hating, she is hot.
I'm not hating, nah you light am fire wey make am hot

1 Like

Re: Hot Girl Begging Friends To Subscribe To Her Youtube Channel by naijalions(f): 5:52pm On Oct 05, 2017
ogaJona:
I'm not hating, nah you light am fire wey make am hot
Lol, you not even serious.
Re: Hot Girl Begging Friends To Subscribe To Her Youtube Channel by naijalions(f): 11:44am On Oct 06, 2017
How can this make front page?

(1) (Reply)

"I am the Son of a Very Wealthy Business Owner" / A Guy Was Trying To Console A Friend / My 15th Time Of Writing WAEC Maths!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.