Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Naija Man &his Big Size Fiancee! God Give Him Strength To Carry His Load - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Man &his Big Size Fiancee! God Give Him Strength To Carry His Load (716 Views)

Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) / Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana / When Your Wife Is Bigger Than You! Man Falls Trying To Carry His Plus-sized Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Man &his Big Size Fiancee! God Give Him Strength To Carry His Load by Eka111(m): 5:16pm On Oct 05, 2017
While many take to congratulating them, others, ladies mostly, resort to using it to pass a message and I quote a comment ‘Your own man will come for you no matter your body shape or structure’!

Here are some photos and reactions

Re: Naija Man &his Big Size Fiancee! God Give Him Strength To Carry His Load by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 05, 2017
Stupidity
Re: Naija Man &his Big Size Fiancee! God Give Him Strength To Carry His Load by mofeoluwadassah: 5:18pm On Oct 05, 2017
this guy already signed his death warrant grin
Re: Naija Man &his Big Size Fiancee! God Give Him Strength To Carry His Load by muller101(m): 5:31pm On Oct 05, 2017
The guy technically us a polygamist
Re: Naija Man &his Big Size Fiancee! God Give Him Strength To Carry His Load by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 05, 2017
Tcheew...I can carry this one with one finger.
Re: Naija Man &his Big Size Fiancee! God Give Him Strength To Carry His Load by thesicilian: 5:39pm On Oct 05, 2017
Big size = Plus size = Orobo = Overfat = Obese.
Re: Naija Man &his Big Size Fiancee! God Give Him Strength To Carry His Load by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 05, 2017
I am imagining her struggling to put the trouser on and then struggling to peel it off her body
Re: Naija Man &his Big Size Fiancee! God Give Him Strength To Carry His Load by Queenflourish(f): 5:52pm On Oct 05, 2017
Dis is called - Ikoja Aye
Re: Naija Man &his Big Size Fiancee! God Give Him Strength To Carry His Load by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
Love Kei love ni

(1) (Reply)

Know Your Worth Ladies / She Keeps Staring at me, Even When I Try To Raise A Conversation. / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.