Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

12 Most Popular Nigerian Music Videos On Youtube - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 12 Most Popular Nigerian Music Videos On Youtube (37134 Views)

Top 10 Hottest And Most Popular Nigerian Songs Released In August 2019 / Osayimwen Osahon George: Don't Watch Blue Films Just Watch Nigerian Music Videos / Top 15 Nigerian Music Videos With The Highest Views On Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Most Popular Nigerian Music Videos On Youtube by Ovokoo: 5:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
Since the advent of Youtube, Nigerian artiste have utilized the platform to promote their music videos to audiences all over the world. <strong>Here are the 12 Most popular Nigerian Music Videos on Youtube</strong>.

<strong>Watch the Video Here</strong>:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjBxKJ16MkY

12. Aye by Davido - 41 million

11. Come closer by Wizkid - 42 million

10. If by Davido - 42 million

9. Oliver Twist - 43 million

8. Collabo by Psquare ft Don Jazzy - 45 million

7. Bum Bum by Timaya - 47 million

6. Do like that by Korede - 48 million

5. Mad over you by Runtown - 50 million

4. Pana by Tekno - 51 million

3. Shekini by Psquare - 53 million

2. Johny by Yemi ALade - 76 million

1. Personally by Psquare - 78 million

View Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/12-popular-nigerian-music-videos-youtube-video/

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 12 Most Popular Nigerian Music Videos On Youtube by thesicilian: 5:34pm On Oct 05, 2017
I hardly view videos on YouTube. I prefer to download it free of charge from our generous bloggers.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 12 Most Popular Nigerian Music Videos On Youtube by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 05, 2017
Psquare Leading the chart. Another reason they need to reconsider this whole separation thing.

I mean their enemies and rivals are happy as hell though.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12 Most Popular Nigerian Music Videos On Youtube by ObaKlaz: 5:38pm On Oct 05, 2017
Shem Obafaiye (NSCDC) My Oga at the Top - 331, 651 views.
Legendary! grin grin grin

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 12 Most Popular Nigerian Music Videos On Youtube by Keketu(m): 5:48pm On Oct 05, 2017
Rokia2:
Psquare Leading the chart. Another reason they need to reconsider this whole separation thing.

lol yes hehe i dont konw why they fighting
Re: 12 Most Popular Nigerian Music Videos On Youtube by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 05, 2017
Keketu:
lol yes hehe i dont konw why they fighting

Envy jealousy sibling rivalry battle of the alpha, women problem, lack of elderly figure, useless big brother, Paul thinking he got all the talent and Peter don't yet Peter is more popular then him, Battle of the egos, Peter disrespectful to big brother, Jude favouring Paul more the list goes on.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12 Most Popular Nigerian Music Videos On Youtube by CaroLyner(f): 6:02pm On Oct 05, 2017

These two always going head to head in everything

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 12 Most Popular Nigerian Music Videos On Youtube by Afam4eva(m): 6:45pm On Oct 05, 2017
Rokia2:

I'll stick out my neck and say that Psquare have been the biggest and most consistent Nigerian artiste for 15 years now. There's no year that they don't release atleast one hit song. Even now that they're not as consistent as they use to be, they still manage to remain in circulation. If that list is extended to make it top 20, you'll realize that atleast 4 more of Psquare's songs will be there making it a total of 6.

83 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 12 Most Popular Nigerian Music Videos On Youtube by DanielsParker(m): 6:47pm On Oct 05, 2017
nice
Re: 12 Most Popular Nigerian Music Videos On Youtube by cristianisraeli: 6:48pm On Oct 05, 2017
Ovokoo:
Since the advent of Youtube, Nigerian artiste have utilized the platform to promote their music videos to audiences all over the world. <strong>Here are the 12 Most popular Nigerian Music Videos on Youtube</strong>.

<strong>Watch the Video Here</strong>:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjBxKJ16MkY

12. Aye by Davido - 41 million

9. Oliver Twist - 43 million

8. Collabo by Psquare ft Don Jazzy - 45 million

7. Bum Bum by Timaya - 47 million

6. Do like that by Korede - 48 million

5. Mad over you by Runtown - 50 million

4. Pana by Tekno - 51 million

3. Shekini by Psquare - 53 million

2. Johny by Yemi ALade - 76 million

1. Personally by Psquare - 78 million

View Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/12-popular-nigerian-music-videos-youtube-video/

just look at all the crappy songs..lol

songs without meaning

songs way the artist no even know the lyrics

naija can swallow garbage

by the way views dont mean everyone loves the song

21 Likes

Re: 12 Most Popular Nigerian Music Videos On Youtube by winkmart: 6:48pm On Oct 05, 2017
Nice one
Re: 12 Most Popular Nigerian Music Videos On Youtube by j4sure(m): 6:49pm On Oct 05, 2017
wow
Re: 12 Most Popular Nigerian Music Videos On Youtube by ibkayee(f): 6:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
Afam4eva:

I'll stick out my head and say that Psquare have been the biggest and most consistent Nigerian artiste for 20 years now. There's no year that they don't release atleast one hit song. Even now that they're not as consistent as they use to be, they still manage to remain in circulation. If that list is extended to make it top 20, you'll realize that atleast 4 more of Psquare's songs will be there making it a total of 6.
True, definitely one of the most consistent, it isn't easy to hold the public's attention or remain relevant musically for as long as they've managed

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12 Most Popular Nigerian Music Videos On Youtube by Lanretoye(m): 6:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
thesicilian:
I hardly view videos on YouTube. I prefer to download it free of charge from our generous bloggers.
who ask u question nah,you go like ofofo o.

1 Like

Re: 12 Most Popular Nigerian Music Videos On Youtube by Joylove05(f): 6:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
Good
Re: 12 Most Popular Nigerian Music Videos On Youtube by 1Rebel: 6:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
How does this change the fact that buhari is a bastard?

9 Likes

Re: 12 Most Popular Nigerian Music Videos On Youtube by eezeribe(m): 6:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
Afam4eva:

I'll stick out my neck and say that Psquare have been the biggest and most consistent Nigerian artiste for 20 years now. There's no year that they don't release atleast one hit song. Even now that they're not as consistent as they use to be, they still manage to remain in circulation. If that list is extended to make it top 20, you'll realize that atleast 4 more of Psquare's songs will be there making it a total of 6.
Psquare are the best... Even the overrated average tuface is no where near them... in terms of hit songs and financial net worth.

18 Likes

Re: 12 Most Popular Nigerian Music Videos On Youtube by Nawteemaxie(m): 6:51pm On Oct 05, 2017
13) Akpako by Terry G- 200 million views. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Most Popular Nigerian Music Videos On Youtube by Jetleeee: 6:51pm On Oct 05, 2017
Nvm
Re: 12 Most Popular Nigerian Music Videos On Youtube by Talkwell: 6:52pm On Oct 05, 2017
cristianisraeli:

songs without meaning
y u de hate na?

1 Like

Re: 12 Most Popular Nigerian Music Videos On Youtube by Afam4eva(m): 6:52pm On Oct 05, 2017
Jetleeee:

For 20 years?
Yes, i think it's almost or even over 20 years since they released their first commercial success, Senorita.

5 Likes

Re: 12 Most Popular Nigerian Music Videos On Youtube by EddieCAD(m): 6:54pm On Oct 05, 2017
thesicilian:

Do you know you can actually download videos from YouTube?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Most Popular Nigerian Music Videos On Youtube by Fuckadict(m): 6:54pm On Oct 05, 2017
n

2 Likes

Re: 12 Most Popular Nigerian Music Videos On Youtube by donblade85555(m): 6:54pm On Oct 05, 2017
psquare na youtube boss

2 Likes

Re: 12 Most Popular Nigerian Music Videos On Youtube by jrerico1(m): 6:54pm On Oct 05, 2017
Amongst all Erigga still keep it real in this Nigeria music industry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxNXSM2p_LM

1 Like

Re: 12 Most Popular Nigerian Music Videos On Youtube by KingLennon(m): 6:54pm On Oct 05, 2017
Everybody thought drake will appear on come closer that's why it had so much views. D'banj ft Gucci mane- El chapo video

6 Likes

Re: 12 Most Popular Nigerian Music Videos On Youtube by Edu3Again: 6:57pm On Oct 05, 2017
cristianisraeli:

songs without meaning

Why must bad belle enter very thing?

1 Like

Re: 12 Most Popular Nigerian Music Videos On Youtube by Diffdeef(m): 6:58pm On Oct 05, 2017
CaroLyner:

These two always going head to head in everything
Remember that wizkid's come closer reached 42M because Drake jumped on the song.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Is The Best Rapper In Africa? / Wizkid’s “Manya” Video Taken Down From YouTube (See Why) / Nigerians React To Davido’s ‘'Nwa Baby'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.