Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,863 members, 7,802,770 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? (64039 Views)

Some Diseases You Can Detect Yourself Through Smell / How To Get Rid Of Vaginal Odor And Other Vagina Infections / Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by kaykith05(m): 5:38pm On Oct 05, 2017
A friend visited me recently and we got talking, cutting across different subjects.we discussed if it's healthy/hygienic to administer MouthAction on a female partner and my friend was like, Gosh!!!, never in his entire life week he try it.I asked him why, his response was that down there smells. The next thing he said got my attention and that's what I want us to talk about. He said even men's private smells not to talk ladies own.we got into a serious argument cuz I disagreed, telling him that if the region is well cared for, it will be void of any foul odour.he left and I did some research about it.

Have you ever been concern about the way you smell down there? Do you think MouthAction is one of the best things in the world but you are not lucky enough because of your penis odor? Are you ready to eradicate the smell and add aroma and flavors to your sex life? If the answer is big “YES”, Read on:

Beside bad breath and smelly armpits, penis odor is also one of the major turn offs on the male body. Genital odor can have major adverse effect to one’s self-esteem and confidence and may directly affect his sex life. Getting rid of genital odor can give both couples new level of confidence and improve the way both couples experience oral pleasure.

Where does male genital odor come from?

Well, it’s just sweat and moisture mixed with natural bacteria on your skin. Initially sweat is odorless, but when it comes in contact with normal bacteria in our skin, they break down the sweat to produce offensive odor. However penis odor may be present even without excessive perspiration or bacteria. Some foods (Garlic, onion, and asparagus) and drinks, alcohol, or certain medications can also produce bad genital odor.

How do you eliminate male genital odor?

Take regular bath

Take bath every day and every time after strenuous activity like soccer, exercise etc. Focus on inner thigh, groin, scrotum, foreskin and armpits.

Trim the hair short

The hair down there can trap moisture that may prevent skin to stay cool and dry resulting in pungent smell. You may clean shave yourself down there, but if you are uncomfortable with it, trimming very short can help keep away with the odor.

Wash carefully n properly

When you wash , get into every corner and details, and if you’re uncircumcised, the odor may be the result of a buildup of smegma beneath the foreskin. If this is the problem, then cleaning the area will wipe out the penis odor.

Dry out the groin area

Another trick to avoid odor is to dry out the moisture. Consider using hair drier to completely dry the genitals. Damp underwear and excess sweating are the major contributors that facilitate bacterial or fungal growth. So make sure to use clean and dry undergarments.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by thesicilian: 5:42pm On Oct 05, 2017
Don't get it twisted, it is women that smell down there, not men.

382 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by RoyalBlak007: 5:43pm On Oct 05, 2017
♤ Fresh clean shave cool

♤ So smooth on her lips>>>>$he don't wanna let go cool

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by Babysnow1: 5:45pm On Oct 05, 2017
GOOD!! PLS MY FUTURE HUSBAND SHOULD READ THIS

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 05, 2017
Lol

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by kaykith05(m): 5:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
Babysnow1:
GOOD!! PLS MY FUTURE HUSBAND SHOULD READ THIS
Hahaha, he needs it ooooo.
Btw , a soft smile on that face of yours will draw the future husband nearer.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 05, 2017
thesicilian:
funny enough, it is not the man's secretion that smell, but the skin surrounding it especially when they dont shave, the hair would trap the sweat for bacteria to play with, now add, your boxers and your trousers.

For women it is not the pubic area/ skin surrounding but the vaginal secretions, plus mixing with urine(since both holes are neighbors) leaving the bacteria to party and say ' do you prefer jollof or swallow. Now add tight panties to it, especially those non asorbent ones made of nylon or polyester.

We havent even considered STIs which xan cause both men and women to smell down there

171 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 05, 2017
Those guys wey dey wear urine stained boxers for a whole week should read thischeesy

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 05, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ Fresh clean shave cool

♤ So smooth on her lips>>>>$he don't wanna let go cool
grin

Omo baba oga oya...u know the drill here...

PISHURE OR IDONBELIEVIT grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by Babysnow1: 5:56pm On Oct 05, 2017
kaykith05:

Hahaha, he needs it ooooo.
Btw , a soft smile on that face of yours will draw the future husband nearer.
LOL THANKS

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by kaykith05(m): 6:00pm On Oct 05, 2017
lefulefu:
Those guys wey dey wear urine stained boxers for a whole week should read thischeesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
funmisticqueen:
funny enough, it is not the man's secretion that smell, but the skin surrounding it especially when they dont shave, the hair would trap the sweat for bacteria to play with, now add, your boxers and your trousers.

For women it is not the pubic area/ skin surrounding but the vaginal secretions, plus mixing with urine(since both holes are neighbors) leaving the bacteria to party and say ' do you prefer jollof or swallow. Now add tight panties to it, especially those non asorbent ones made of nylon or polyester.

We havent even considered STIs which xan cause both men and women to smell down there

Both holes are neighbours? Do they like say hello to each other every morning, or are they more like snobby neighbours? Do they hiss at each other? I think I've heard both holes hissing a couple of times. Very amusing.
Anyway, na you sabi wetin your nose dey do near men's Instruments.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by RoyalBlak007: 6:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Omo baba oga oya...u know the drill here...

PISHURE OR IDONBELIEVIT grin

♤ How did you

♤find me Jul grin
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ How did you

♤find me Jul grin

cheesy

With ur colorful signature? You shine bright like a diamond grin

Hahahaahha... besides im so curious how "SMOOTH" ur bazooka is.. cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by RoyalBlak007: 6:08pm On Oct 05, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

cheesy

♤You get to see .....only

♤if you bring some FRESH PINK PIZZA cool
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 05, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤You get to see .....only

♤if you bring some FRESH PINK PIZZA cool

grin

Hahahaha..

Pink pizza ni? Lemme go and find the woman u are so crazy about lipsrsealed The one who told her friends that she met u and gave u a good 2hrs BJ ...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by RoyalBlak007: 6:14pm On Oct 05, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Hahahaha..

Pink pizza ni? Lemme go and find the woman u are so crazy about lipsrsealed The who told her friends that she met u and gave u a good 2hrs BJ ...

♤I can only get a perfect Blowjöb

♤ session from the pizza lady , She has this wild twisting jerk motion smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by iamJ(m): 6:14pm On Oct 05, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

cheesy

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 05, 2017
iamJ:
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
grin grin grin
You never pay brideprice yet. Take a chill pill
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by iamJ(m): 6:39pm On Oct 05, 2017
jamariwolf:
grin grin grin
You never pay brideprice yet. Take a chill pill

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 05, 2017
HauteReel:

Both holes are neighbours? Do they like say hello to each other every morning, or are they more like snobby neighbours? Do they hiss at each other? I think I've heard both holes hissing a couple of times. Very amusing.
yes they say hello to each other and can like to share bacteria especially with poor hygiene
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 05, 2017
lefulefu:
they know themselves
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 05, 2017
men don't smell down there na

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by KevinDein: 6:59pm On Oct 05, 2017
Is that Joachim Low sniffing his "down there" shocked

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by maxiuc(m): 6:59pm On Oct 05, 2017
It is so simple

Have as many boxers as possible

After all day stress take your bath before sleeping each day

Guys with thick thighs is never easy with us

You can hide mouth odour by not talking but body and armpit odour you can't hide it

Body spray is never the solution

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by theapeman: 7:00pm On Oct 05, 2017
kaykith05:
A friend visited me recently and we got talking, cutting across different subjects.we discussed if it's healthy/hygienic to administer MouthAction on a female partner and my friend was like, Gosh!!!, never in his entire life week he try it.I asked him why, his response was that down there smells. The next thing he said got my attention and that's what I want us to talk about. He said even men's private smells not to talk ladies own.we got into a serious argument cuz I disagreed, telling him that if the region is well cared for, it will be void of any foul odour.he left and I did some research about it.

Have you ever been concern about the way you smell down there? Do you think MouthAction is one of the best things in the world but you are not lucky enough because of your penis odor? Are you ready to eradicate the smell and add aroma and flavors to your sex life? If the answer is big “YES”, Read on:

Beside bad breath and smelly armpits, penis odor is also one of the major turn offs on the male body. Genital odor can have major adverse effect to one’s self-esteem and confidence and may directly affect his sex life. Getting rid of genital odor can give both couples new level of confidence and improve the way both couples experience oral pleasure.

Where does male genital odor come from?

Well, it’s just sweat and moisture mixed with natural bacteria on your skin. Initially sweat is odorless, but when it comes in contact with normal bacteria in our skin, they break down the sweat to produce offensive odor. However penis odor may be present even without excessive perspiration or bacteria. Some foods (Garlic, onion, and asparagus) and drinks, alcohol, or certain medications can also produce bad genital odor.

How do you eliminate male genital odor?

Take regular bath

Take bath every day and every time after strenuous activity like soccer, exercise etc. Focus on inner thigh, groin, scrotum, foreskin and armpits.

Trim the hair short

The hair down there can trap moisture that may prevent skin to stay cool and dry resulting in pungent smell. You may clean shave yourself down there, but if you are uncomfortable with it, trimming very short can help keep away with the odor.

Wash carefully n properly

When you wash , get into every corner and details, and if you’re uncircumcised, the odor may be the result of a buildup of smegma beneath the foreskin. If this is the problem, then cleaning the area will wipe out the penis odor.

Dry out the groin area

Another trick to avoid odor is to dry out the moisture. Consider using hair drier to completely dry the genitals. Damp underwear and excess sweating are the major contributors that facilitate bacterial or fungal growth. So make sure to use clean and dry undergarments.

unless you didn't take your bath for more than a week! undecided

men don't smell down there, only women private part do smell

13 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by YelloweWest: 7:00pm On Oct 05, 2017
thesicilian:
Men smell even worse!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by rozayx5(m): 7:00pm On Oct 05, 2017
undecided

If u don't shave down down there

And bath twice a day

Don't expect head from anyone cheesy wink

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by gabuzee(m): 7:01pm On Oct 05, 2017
Nice Tips, but you can also get Masculine Wash.
It's a liquid soap specially made for that down side, lt also prevents infections and make the thing stand stronger.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by YelloweWest: 7:01pm On Oct 05, 2017
Men stink down there! I've heard so many reports when I was in the hostel.

I experienced it once angry dirty bastard. I just picked my things and ran!!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Doreen Moraa Moracha Celebrates 28 Years Of Living With HIV (Photos) / A Thread For Body Builders / Black Soot: What My Ceiling Fan In Port Harcourt Looks Like (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.