Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Casting Frankline - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Casting Frankline (42292 Views)

Happy Birthday To Shewrites And Ghostwritter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Casting Frankline by rachealfst(f): 9:54pm On Nov 04, 2017
yewande1234:
Am in tears right nw. Thanks sis.
Hmmm. When neva i hear d name rachealfst wat comes to my mind is "wrong number". That was d story dat made me join NL. u av been an inspiration to me right from d day i read ur story on whatsapp. I called u on ur phone den (that's if u remember). I love u sooo much cos all ur stories av touch my life one way or another and nt only me but other youth out der and i pray that d spring of ur inspiration and knowledge will neva die in Jesus name Amen.
Amen!!! Thanks darling sis. I really love your selfless personality. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Casting Frankline by dimssy(m): 9:56pm On Nov 04, 2017
Menh.... nairaland is a country of talents on its own.

Well done guys...while we wait for AudreyTimms to be casted, you can order for your drinks, snacks and others here....
Its free mind you..Divepen1 already paid.

2 Likes

Re: Casting Frankline by balosammy(m): 10:09pm On Nov 04, 2017
rachealfst:
Amen!!! Thanks darling sis. I really love your selfless personality. God bless you.

Rachaelfst
longest time
I heard u been making wave here on your story, OK am here now

1 Like

Re: Casting Frankline by rachealfst(f): 10:30pm On Nov 04, 2017
balosammy:

Rachaelfst
longest time
I heard u been making wave here on your story, OK am here now
Wow! Longest time indeed. Trust you are doing great? Thanks so much.

1 Like

Re: Casting Frankline by Divepen1(m): 11:00pm On Nov 04, 2017
rachealfst:
Wow! Longest time indeed. Trust you are doing great? Thanks so much.
Indeed, I was caught in other things that I forgot about dropping the norm. Thanks for the understanding.....

1 Like

Re: Casting Frankline by EvaJael(f): 6:21am On Nov 05, 2017
rachealfst:
I just saw 'Casting rachealfst' but Divepen1 did not post anything I guess he's busy so I'll just follow the trend.

Full Name: Taiwo Oluwatoyin Racheal
Literature Crush: TiffanyJ, Babsopey

I'm very grateful for this wonderful platform: literature section. There was a time in my life when I needed to just occupy myself with something just to avoid depression. That was how I found myself on this site, literature section to be precised. Once I log in, I care less about what's going on around me.
I've read over 60 stories on literature section.

The first story I read here was the relunctant bride, you now know why I Crush on Tiffany. I'm glad that I now have access to her.
Babsopey encouraged me to drop my first story and he was the first writer to reply my comment. That's how he ended up being my crush too.

I read anything readable while growing up. My dad noticed this and gave me access to his books. I read all including his pacesetter series. Infact I read the Yoruba literature like D. O Fagunwa. He dump all his newspapers on me when he's done reading. And as I grow up I step up my game.
I also love watching TV series. My best TV series is scandal.
I don't see myself as a "writer" all I want is to write something that will inspire, educate and most especially draw people closer to God. Cos everything is all about Him. And this platform has groomed me to be better.

I acknowledge my number one fan on NL: oluwatymylehyn (you already know I heart you so much)

Divepen1: Best moderator ever. He once helped me out with my blog. Thanks once again sir.

Yewande1234: she can go to any length to defend NL writers once she sees their stories outside NL.

queenitee( awon eleyi. I give it to you sis)

To all the wonderful/great writers that are presently rocking the literature section. I love and appreciate you all.

souloho19: I wonder why I didn't crush on you. Well maybe because you've Sister zoned me. Cos I really love all your master piece.

SurestG: She can thank Africa.

Cbella: My buddy on Facebook. Stop calling me WOG o.

Chumpzypinky: The only writer who never hide her real self. Without meeting her one on one, we can all tell who she is, very transparent.

Bibijay123: I already figure out who the lucky guy is*wink*

Kimberlywest, EvaJael, Angelinastto, Creeza, marianneada, Lilyjoe567, Olajhideh22 and others. You all know yourselves. God bless you and bless the work of your hands.

And all the wonderful readers, God bless you all.
God bless Nairaland!
I love this lady more than I love myself (if I even love myself sef..lol) I don't think there's any of her books on nairaland that I haven't read.
I remember the first time she commented on my thread, gracious Lord! I was honoured. I kept the phone down and rubbed my eyes first to be sure she commented. All her works carry very clear lessons.
And I must not forget, she gave me birthday gifts that I will be eternally grateful for. She designed not just one, but thre very beautiful book covers for me. I was surprised that she could do that for someone she had never seen before. Rachealfst, I didn't tell you this but all of my friends that saw your gift love u just as much as I do. Thank you very much
I love u plenty plenty rachealfst

4 Likes

Re: Casting Frankline by rachealfst(f): 7:14am On Nov 05, 2017
EvaJael:

I love this lady more than I love myself (if I even love myself sef..lol) I don't think there's any of her books on nairaland that I haven't read.
I remember the first time she commented on my thread, gracious Lord! I was honoured. I kept the phone down and rubbed my eyes first to be sure she commented. All her works carry very clear lessons.
And I must not forget, she gave me birthday gifts that I will be eternally grateful for. She designed not just one, but thre very beautiful book covers for me. I was surprised that she could do that for someone she had never seen before. Rachealfst, I didn't tell you this but all of my friends that saw your gift love u just as much as I do. Thank you very much
I love u plenty plenty rachealfst
Now you're gonna make me cry. Huh...... I don't know what to say but I love you too darling sis. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Casting Frankline by rachealfst(f): 7:20am On Nov 05, 2017
dimssy:
Menh.... nairaland is a country of talents on its own.

Well done guys...while we wait for AudreyTimms to be casted, you can order for your drinks, snacks and others here....
Its free mind you..Divepen1 already paid.
It's not just a country but a world on it's own, and a beautiful one at that.
God bless NL, literature section.

1 Like

Re: Casting Frankline by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 7:41am On Nov 05, 2017
I feel this thread is a reunion, one that brought people across the literature globe together. Why then does an awesome party have to end? I understand that the response has not been great in recent times but can't we just continue? Dive, let the thread run forever. It's a very nice initiative you've created, there should be no ending YET. No, no.

1 Like

Re: Casting Frankline by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 05, 2017
Oh no! Come and continue
Re: Casting Frankline by marianneada(f): 10:00am On Nov 05, 2017
Rachealfst!Rachealfst !Rachealfst!!! I love her style of writing, she made me join nairaland, have followed her stories like kilode.

Thanks so much for changing lives with your stories, More blessing fall on you.heart u much sis. wink

1 Like

Re: Casting Frankline by Hantonia(f): 10:00am On Nov 05, 2017
Pls Let It Continue Let Lit Section Be Fun @ Divepen U Cud Hand It Ova 2 Smeone Since U Wil Be Busy
Re: Casting Frankline by souloho19(m): 10:43am On Nov 05, 2017
Rachealfst you're truly a gem ma'am. so many times you made me keep on writing when I wanted to stop. I appreciate you a lot. I met two ladies recently and noticed they were talking about a book they read online. after hearing some key words I knew they were talking about your very own "Anike." I joined the conversation and they were surprised I knew the storyline as well. "do you know the writer?" one asked
"yes..she's my friend" I replied proudly.
although I've never met you but you've been a great source of inspiration and I realized that day that you've indeed been a friend to me. even more a friend than so many 'physical' friends.
And I can boldly tell you that your book/s is/are really making an impact. Afterall I heard it from the horse's mouth, or should I say two horses mouth.. cheesy
keep on shining..Jah bless you!

p.s: sister zoned ke! Then God forgive me for crushing on my sister grin

2 Likes

Re: Casting Frankline by cbella(f): 1:54pm On Nov 05, 2017
rachealfst:
I just saw 'Casting rachealfst' but Divepen1 did not post anything I guess he's busy so I'll just follow the trend.

I'm very grateful for this wonderful platform: literature section. There was a time in my life when I needed to just occupy myself with something just to avoid depression. That was how I found myself on this site, literature section to be precised. Once I log in, I care less about what's going on around me.

God bless Nairaland!

Chaii! Tough one WOG!!

Saw your comments or post almost all over any story I read from the beginning of this year, then I was curious to read some of yours.

I probably thought you'd turn out to be someone I can't approach so I ignore quoting you when our paths meet but hey I was overjoyed when I saw you appearing and disappearing from my thread most times and I kept wondering what she thinks lol since she hasn't commented but..... Well to cut the long story short

You are an amazing woman, down to earth, I don't know you that much but most people have said alot about you already and thanks for those educative and biblical inspirations you keep passing on WOG grin

2 Likes

Re: Casting Frankline by EvaJael(f): 2:01pm On Nov 05, 2017
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
I feel this thread is a reunion, one that brought people across the literature globe together. Why then does an awesome party have to end? I understand that the response has not been great in recent times but can't we just continue? Dive, let the thread run forever. It's a very nice initiative you've created, there should be no ending YET. No, no.
I support you jare. Divepen1, mbok,please,biko,dakun,let the thread run
Re: Casting Frankline by igit270: 2:36pm On Nov 05, 2017
Rachealfst ,hmmm ,I was a ghost readers through all your story but I must say this ,u are/will b a good spiritual motivator.I read one of your story n can't believe I av to examine my life n funny enough I have to go on my kneel n pray,I remember t was in d middle of d nyt,dat has never happen to me bfor. dre is a way your story make me blve God will atime hurt but bring evalasting joy.I don't know if nobody felt dat way but wen I read I give different interpretation inside of me.but I must say this may your God gift never run dry,may ur brain n God never forsake thee.
another writer I respect here is Kimberlywest Kai she brought me out of ghost mode ,I love d way she interact. n to many I can mention/remember now u guys are just too good.
while dos dat alway make me read comment like story n laugh,in fact add popcorn zobo e.tc,a time u guys make me feel am in d cinema. greatness dwell u all.lot of love from a fan

2 Likes

Re: Casting Frankline by rachealfst(f): 2:40pm On Nov 05, 2017
marianneada:
Rachealfst!Rachealfst !Rachealfst!!! I love her style of writing, she made me join nairaland, have followed her stories like kilode.

Thanks so much for changing lives with your stories, More blessing fall on you.heart u much sis. wink
Wow! My story made a great writer like you join NL! I'm excited to hear this. Thank you!!! I heart you too sis. God bless.
Re: Casting Frankline by rachealfst(f): 2:49pm On Nov 05, 2017
souloho19:
Rachealfst you're truly a gem ma'am. so many times you made me keep on writing when I wanted to stop. I appreciate you a lot. I met two ladies recently and noticed they were talking about a book they read online. after hearing some key words I knew they were talking about your very own "Anike." I joined the conversation and they were surprised I knew the storyline as well. "do you know the writer?" one asked
"yes..she's my friend" I replied proudly.
although I've never met you but you've been a great source of inspiration and I realized that day that you've indeed been a friend to me. even more a friend than so many 'physical' friends.
And I can boldly tell you that your book/s is/are really making an impact. Afterall I heard it from the horse's mouth, or should I say two horses mouth.. cheesy
keep on shining..Jah bless you!

p.s: sister zoned ke! Then God forgive me for crushing on my sister grin
Thanks so much soul. All thanks to God who inspires us. And I'm honored and bless to know someone like you too. God bless you.
Re: Casting Frankline by rachealfst(f): 2:52pm On Nov 05, 2017
cbella:

Chaii! Tough one WOG!!

Saw your comments or post almost all over any story I read from the beginning of this year, then I was curious to read some of yours.

I probably thought you'd turn out to be someone I can't approach so I ignore quoting you when our paths meet but hey I was overjoyed when I saw you appearing and disappearing from my thread most times and I kept wondering what she thinks lol since she hasn't commented but..... Well to cut the long story short

You are an amazing woman, down to earth, I don't know you that much but most people have said alot about you already and thanks for those educative and biblical inspirations you keep passing on WOG grin

Thank you so much darling sis. Good bless you real....... good.
WOG! I reserve my comment.
Re: Casting Frankline by rachealfst(f): 3:17pm On Nov 05, 2017
igit270:
Rachealfst ,hmmm ,I was a ghost readers through all your story but I must say this ,u are/will b a good spiritual motivator.I read one of your story n can't believe I av to examine my life n funny enough I have to go on my kneel n pray,I remember t was in d middle of d nyt,dat has never happen to me bfor. dre is a way your story make me blve God will atime hurt but bring evalasting joy.I don't know if nobody felt dat way but wen I read I give different interpretation inside of me.but I must say this may your God gift never run dry,may ur brain n God never forsake thee.
Seriously! I'm speechless right now. Let me just return all the glory back to God. You don't know how much this comment means to me. Amen to your prayers. Thanks so much, God bless you.
Re: Casting Frankline by Divepen1(m): 3:30pm On Nov 05, 2017
EvaJael:

I support you jare. Divepen1, mbok,please,biko,dakun,let the thread run
Okay, but I need suggestions on names...

1 Like

Re: Casting Frankline by Divepen1(m): 3:31pm On Nov 05, 2017
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

Okay, but I need suggestions.
Re: Casting Frankline by Divepen1(m): 3:33pm On Nov 05, 2017
Kingphilips, oya drop your name, location Relationship status Nl Crush
Re: Casting Frankline by rachealfst(f): 4:45pm On Nov 05, 2017
Divepen1:

Okay, but I need suggestions.
Writers:
TiffanyJ, fiyah, MaxiOmenuko, ogodlovely1, Buttersss, Babsopey, Angelinastto, uncutz, Flakkydagirl, Nevetlbots, Olahjhdeh22, Chistar01, RolaDiva
Frozenfirenaija, glowingscenes, TMDavidwest, fiyah, flow1579, boyo123, TemitopeDaniel,

Readers:
Adesina12, ikombe, wizsolzy, Hadampson, yewande1234, Missmossy, ROYH, Countrygirl, olatex25
Re: Casting Frankline by Divepen1(m): 4:57pm On Nov 05, 2017
rachealfst:

Writers:
TiffanyJ, fiyah, MaxiOmenuko, ogodlovely1, Buttersss, Babsopey, Angelinastto, uncutz, Flakkydagirl, Nevetlbots, Olahjhdeh22, Chistar01, RolaDiva
Frozenfirenaija, glowingscenes, TMDavidwest, fiyah, flow1579, boyo123, TemitopeDaniel,

Readers:
Adesina12, ikombe, wizsolzy, Hadampson, yewande1234, Missmossy, ROYH, Countrygirl, olatex25

Thanks
Re: Casting Frankline by TiffanyJ(f): 5:48pm On Nov 05, 2017
rachealfst:

The first story I read here was the relunctant bride, you now know why I Crush on Tiffany. I'm glad that I now have access to her.
Babsopey encouraged me to drop my first story and he was the first writer to reply my comment. That's how he ended up being my crush too.

I read anything readable while growing up. My dad noticed this and gave me access to his books. I read all including his pacesetter series. Infact I read the Yoruba literature like D. O Fagunwa. He dump all his newspapers on me when he's done reading. And as I grow up I step up my game.
I also love watching TV series. My best TV series is scandal.
I don't see myself as a "writer" all I want is to write something that will inspire, educate and most especially draw people closer to God. Cos everything is all about Him. And this platform has groomed me to be better.

I acknowledge my number one fan on NL: oluwatymylehyn (you already know I heart you so much)

Divepen1: Best moderator ever. He once helped me out with my blog. Thanks once again sir.

Yewande1234: she can go to any length to defend NL writers once she sees their stories outside NL.

queenitee( awon eleyi. I give it to you sis)

To all the wonderful/great writers that are presently rocking the literature section. I love and appreciate you all.

souloho19: I wonder why I didn't crush on you. Well maybe because you've Sister zoned me. Cos I really love all your master piece.

SurestG: She can thank Africa.

Chumpzypinky: The only writer who never hide her real self. Without meeting her one on one, we can all tell who she is, very transparent.

Bibijay123: I already figure out who the lucky guy is*wink*

Kimberlywest, EvaJael, Angelinastto, Creeza, marianneada, Lilyjoe567, Olajhideh22 and others. You all know yourselves. God bless you and bless the work of your hands.

And all the wonderful readers, God bless you all.
God bless Nairaland!
Sweetheart, see as just dy make my head big.
Seriously speaking, meeting you on this site is a blessing. I've come to like you and value the friendship we share. I'm sorry I starved you for two weeks. Promise to make it up. Love you

1 Like

Re: Casting Frankline by kingphilip(m): 7:05pm On Nov 05, 2017
Divepen1:
Kingphilips, oya drop your name,
Name: Eze Philip
Relationship status: single

The literature section made me regular here and it's what is sustaining me here too

I appreciate all the writers on nairaland especially the literaturelanders who writes to entertain us on here.

I don't have any one I can single out to be the best because everyone is unique in their own literary way.

I'll like to wish you all success in your offline endeavors and hopefully sooner we'll hear of you making waves all around the world with your pen

2 Likes

Re: Casting Frankline by Divepen1(m): 7:21pm On Nov 05, 2017
kingphilip:

The literature section made me regular here and it's what is sustaining me here too

I appreciate all the writers on nairaland especially the literaturelanders who writes to entertain us on here.

I don't have any one I can single out to be the best because everyone is unique in their own literary way.

I'll like to wish you all success in your offline endeavors and hopefully sooner we'll hear of you making waves all around the world with your pen

Nl Crush
Re: Casting Frankline by rachealfst(f): 8:07pm On Nov 05, 2017
TiffanyJ:

Sweetheart, see as just dy make my head big.
Seriously speaking, meeting you on this site is a blessing. I've come to like you and value the friendship we share. I'm sorry I starved you for two weeks. Promise to make it up. Love you
I understand, I know how busy you are. Thanks, love you too.

1 Like

Re: Casting Frankline by rachealfst(f): 8:10pm On Nov 05, 2017
kingphilip:

Thanks for supporting writers on this section. I remembered when I got a mail from you and you advised me on some certain issues. I really appreciate your advice then. Thanks so much, God bless you for us.

1 Like

Re: Casting Frankline by wizsolzy(m): 11:32pm On Nov 05, 2017
rachealfst:

Writers:

Readers:

its ok
Re: Casting Frankline by Adekay94(m): 12:52am On Nov 06, 2017
ADVOCATE FOR A HAPPY MARRIAGE.

This is for all wishing for happy marriage life.
Kindly click the link below to read
http://africanstoriess..com/2017/11/advocate-for-happy-marriage.html

Don't miss it

http://africanstoriess..com/2017/11/advocate-for-happy-marriage.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

All In One Night (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) / My Billionaire Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.