Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,787 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Casting Frankline - Literature (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Casting Frankline (42264 Views)

Happy Birthday To Shewrites And Ghostwritter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Casting Frankline by boldndbeautiful(f): 8:29am On Nov 06, 2017
kingphilip:

Name: Eze Philip
Relationship status: single

The literature section made me regular here and it's what is sustaining me here too

I appreciate all the writers on nairaland especially the literaturelanders who writes to entertain us on here.

I don't have any one I can single out to be the best because everyone is unique in their own literary way.

I'll like to wish you all success in your offline endeavors and hopefully sooner we'll hear of you making waves all around the world with your pen

my only troublefinder in nl,@Divepen dont expect him to hv nl crush o, he is just a trouble maker
Re: Casting Frankline by Leesah(f): 8:48am On Nov 06, 2017
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

Name: Jewels Atataeledumarelorileaiye Oluwabuqunolamilaishishefun Isholaogoojulantifunrawa Mohammed

Relationship: Separated and still sourcing for a woman like Fiyah.

NL Crush: Fiyah (I really like this lady)! Then, Debbietiyan (I am attracted by her stories); Girltee1 (she was my first NL crush; Helenbee (this one is my honey and baby mama); Leesah (I love her body shape: exquisite!); LilyJoe567 (her stories are great); Evajael (I am always crushing on her name); Smartestpopqueen (don't be surprised. I really, really like this married woman); and Rodha (my crush since 2015). Queenitee is my very, very special woman and I'm jealous when it comes to her, no one is permitted to breathe around her. If I'm permitted to crush on guys, my first pick is Souloho19. Next is Kayo80. Then AkposB.

I'm almost addicted to PES gaming. I'm a die-hard fan of Manchester United. I love BrymO and I trip easily for people I meet while on a journey. Sadness, loneliness, and pain are my greatest sources of motivation.
Awwwn thanks dear. sorry I just saw this now o.
Re: Casting Frankline by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 06, 2017
boldndbeautiful:

my only troublefinder in nl,@Divepen dont expect him to hv nl crush o, he is just a trouble maker
Sis, so you don't know? You're his number 1 crush but he wouldn't admit it. Lol
Re: Casting Frankline by kingphilip(m): 10:12am On Nov 06, 2017
boldndbeautiful:

would have crush on you but you don't have pix
Re: Casting Frankline by kingphilip(m): 10:12am On Nov 06, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Sis, so you don't know? You're his number 1 crush but he wouldn't admit it. Lol
no de give her hope

she no reach
Re: Casting Frankline by Ormorlehwah(f): 10:35am On Nov 06, 2017
boldndbeautiful:

too troublesome ,nice and friendly. I follows and read any literature book he follow since 2013....... *monitoring spirit *� I even follow him for facebook.
Glad to have him as friend.
Kingphilips

1 Like

Re: Casting Frankline by fredagu: 10:40am On Nov 06, 2017
KimberlyWest:

Thank you sister grin grin I was actually in unn yesterday as per Dora the explorer wey I be.

The school is big sha. shocked smiley

I also heard that the education lecturers are sadists. angry angry angry

The students are extra friendly, you should have seen me gisting with final year students as if we're age mates.
its like dat cuz ur a gal
Re: Casting Frankline by EvaJael(f): 11:12am On Nov 06, 2017
Divepen1:
Okay, but I need suggestions on names...
No wahala
Re: Casting Frankline by boldndbeautiful(f): 12:40pm On Nov 06, 2017
kingphilip:
would have crush on you but you don't have pix

pix finder, continue you will get it soon.
Re: Casting Frankline by boldndbeautiful(f): 12:41pm On Nov 06, 2017
Ormorlehwah:
too troublesome ,nice and friendly. I follows and read any literature book he follow since 2013....... *monitoring spirit *� I even follow him for facebook.
Glad to have him as friend.
Kingphilips

ahh ahh, kingphilip come and see your nl and fbk crush here o, i know he is a nyc person.
Re: Casting Frankline by kingphilip(m): 1:54pm On Nov 06, 2017
boldndbeautiful:

pix finder, continue you will get it soon.
this your soon no de finish ni

1 Like

Re: Casting Frankline by Honeydawealth(f): 7:36pm On Nov 06, 2017
Wow! @Divepen1 u're a very creative moderator... Weldone u've really made literature section fun filled....
And about suggestions on names... I'll suggest... Chumzypinky and Honourable.. The former is a gifted and dedicated writer, while d latter is a commited and wonderful reader/commentor whose comment u'll not forget in a jiffey...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Casting Frankline by Mahorne: 8:49pm On Nov 06, 2017
Hello everyone am Nathan a new writer I please you go ahead and read my story the lost battle and I entertain comments of all kinds thanks I go by the name mahorne
Re: Casting Frankline by Divepen1(m): 1:05am On Nov 07, 2017
TiffanyJ, Name location Relationship Status Nl Crush

1 Like

Re: Casting Frankline by TiffanyJ(f): 2:43pm On Nov 07, 2017
Divepen1:
TiffanyJ,
Name
Nl Crush
Name: Comfort Ambrose Ayani
Relationship status: Engaged
Nl crush. Abeg I have a whole lot of them o. Both readers and writers

When in primary school, my mum observed I loved reading stories so she made sure I read story books like sugar girl, moji and maleria, Chike and the river,and the rest. When I got to secondary school, I moved on to a higher version of story books like 'the passport of mallam Iliya', 'without a silver spoon', things fall apart' , 'wedluck of the gods , 'one week one trouble', double trouble' etc
I began really reading when I got to ss1. A friend of mine would steal dozens of her step mum's romantic novels and bring them to school- I attended a boarding school. There, instead of reading my academic books I spent my time and leisure reading romance novels. I met a few friends while in SS2. They introduced me to writers like Johannah Lindsey, Catherine Coulter, Sydney Sheldon, Shannon Drake, John Grisham and other. These friends, are twins and have cartoons of novels in their store. Before the year ran out, I've read all of their 300 novels. At that time, I could spend a whole night reading, none stop! Lol! All the book series I've written came from the inspiration I had from Catherine Coulter and Johannah Lindsey. I can proudly reveal to you all that I have read all the 8 books of Coulter's Sherbrooke family and Lindsey's Malory's family.
I took the challenge from them and created my own series of the Nicholas. Writing is something I can't do without. It is a passion and a sort of addiction. Editing is one thing you all know I hate doing. I am now really working on myself to cultivate the habit of editing my stories before posting.
Thanks divepen for casting me, thank you all for reading my stories and encouraging me.

There will never be a writer without a critic or a reader!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Casting Frankline by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 07, 2017
Tiffanyj.. Aunty mi oo.. You're good ma'am.. I remember "The reluctant bride" was the first story i read on nairaland as a guest then! You're so good and talented. Wish you the very best sis... Engaged ko? Abeg do quick i want to eat rice. Lol...

1 Like

Re: Casting Frankline by TiffanyJ(f): 2:58pm On Nov 07, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Tiffanyj.. Aunty mi oo.. You're good ma'am.. I remember "The reluctant bride" was the first story i read on nairaland as a guest then! You're so good and talented. Wish you the very best sis... Engaged ko? Abeg do quick i want to eat rice. Lol...
Lol, shall definately invite you all to the wedding next year. Thanks ma'am
Re: Casting Frankline by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 07, 2017
TiffanyJ:

Lol, shall definately invite you all to the wedding next year. Thanks ma'am
U're welcome

1 Like

Re: Casting Frankline by rachealfst(f): 4:03pm On Nov 07, 2017
Hmm... Tiffany J.
My NL Crush. I don't know why and how but I always see myself in that series of yours from Relunctant bride to Captor of my heart. I love those stories so much that I wish that story should just continue forever.
I was so excited the day I got a mail from you and told me you read my story 'Wrong Number' and ever since then you've been a wonderful friend and sister.

I admire your special gift of continuity and I hope that one day I can come up with a story in series.
I'm so happy when our path crossed.It was like a dream come through having someone like you within my reach.
I remember the day you told me to help you check a story out. Jesus Christ! I was like 'Me!' I really felt honored dear sis. I was like TiffanyJ your work is so perfect that you don't need anyone to look into it.

May God continue to increase you in wisdom and your source(s) of inspiration will never run dry in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Casting Frankline by EvaJael(f): 4:29pm On Nov 07, 2017
I think I've once prayed to write like TiffanyJ. The words are just perfectly woven in all her books. Sometimes when I'm reading her works, I'll be like "Where was I when God was sharing talents?".
You're one of my models ma'am. I'm coming with pynkylypz to the wedding

2 Likes

Re: Casting Frankline by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 07, 2017
EvaJael:
I think I've once prayed to write like TiffanyJ. The words are just perfectly woven in all her books. Sometimes when I'm reading her works, I'll be like "Where was I when God was sharing talents?".
Lolz.. No wahala nah. But you should also do quick oo.. I want to drink zobo. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Casting Frankline by Adasun(m): 4:48pm On Nov 07, 2017
aunty Tiff is pretty gud

1 Like

Re: Casting Frankline by EvaJael(f): 4:50pm On Nov 07, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Lolz.. No wahala nah. But you should also do quick oo.. I want to drink zobo. Lol
Kikikikiki I'm not even up to 18, better relax first o

1 Like

Re: Casting Frankline by honourable356(m): 8:25pm On Nov 07, 2017
..Actually there are some handful of exceptional writers whose stage names I won't forget in a hurry because their stories 90 out of a 100 times hits a nerve... and I could read their stories again and again and again if it is still available and I am not busy or watching soccer during the week.

But...

I knew just THREE of them by their Real name... and.. well... you might as well guess correctly.. TiffanyJ is one of them.

Any yea, I have never met any of them.
Congratulations Comfort on your up coming wedding.
Great job moderator Divepen1

1 Like

Re: Casting Frankline by TiffanyJ(f): 9:18pm On Nov 07, 2017
rachealfst:
Hmm... Tiffany J.
My NL Crush. I don't know why and how but I always see myself in that series of yours from Relunctant bride to Captor of my heart. I love those stories so much that I wish that story should just continue forever.
I was so excited the day I got a mail from you and told me you read my story 'Wrong Number' and ever since then you've been a wonderful friend and sister.

I admire your special gift of continuity and I hope that one day I can come up with a story in series.
I'm so happy when our path crossed.It was like a dream come through having someone like you within my reach.
I remember the day you told me to help you check a story out. Jesus Christ! I was like 'Me!' I really felt honored dear sis. I was like TiffanyJ your work is so perfect that you don't need anyone to look into it.

May God continue to increase you in wisdom and your source(s) of inspiration will never run dry in Jesus name.
Sweetheart, I look forward to reading a series of yours. I admire and respect you. Glad I have found a friend in you. Love you

1 Like

Re: Casting Frankline by TiffanyJ(f): 9:26pm On Nov 07, 2017
EvaJael:
Thanks for loving my stories. Although I've never read any of yours, will love to read one before the end of the week. These days, I hardly read anymore. I miss my school days because I had nothing to worry about then. I will definately read your story

1 Like

Re: Casting Frankline by TiffanyJ(f): 9:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
Adasun:
aunty Tiff is pretty gud
Thank you
Re: Casting Frankline by TiffanyJ(f): 9:31pm On Nov 07, 2017
honourable356:
..Actually there are some handful of exceptional writers whose stage names I won't forget in a hurry because their stories 90 out of a 100 times hits a nerve... and I could read their stories again and again and again if it is still available and I am not busy or watching soccer during the week.

But...

I knew just THREE of them by their Real name... and.. well... you might as well guess correctly.. TiffanyJ is one of them.

Any yea, I have never met any of them.
Congratulations Comfort on your up coming wedding.
Great job moderator Divepen1
Thanks sir, I pray you never get tired of reading my stories. I am honoured!
Re: Casting Frankline by EvaJael(f): 10:25pm On Nov 07, 2017
TiffanyJ:

Thanks for loving my stories. Although I've never read any of yours, will love to read one before the end of the week. These days, I hardly read anymore. I miss my school days because I had nothing to worry about then. I will definately read your story
Aww thank u. I have only one story here sha..Hidden Diamonds would love to feel your presence.

1 Like

Re: Casting Frankline by Divepen1(m): 12:13am On Nov 08, 2017
Honourable356,
Neimu Locuationu Relashionship Statuuues: Inailarand Cluth:

*smiles*
Re: Casting Frankline by honourable356(m): 11:09am On Nov 08, 2017
Divepen1:
Honourable356,

Neimu
Locuationu
Relashionship Statuuues:
Inailarand Cluth:

*smiles*
Moderator Divepen1..i have never drop a story here and you are casting me, alright... I appreciate.

Eze Chidi Philip

Makurdi, Benue state

Single

Crush?? How do you crush on someone you have never seen his or her picture(s)?? How do you crush on someone you never hear his or her voice?? How do you crush on someone that have not given you N10,000 to do that thing? hehehehe...

My admiration for intelligent, creative and funny people knew no bound.
I am more of a motivator than a writer and I could confidently say my addiction for stories start 27years ago when I start reading the Bible.. **smiles**

No wedding bell unlike TiffanyJ because I have not met the one yet...so if she happen to be among us, please let her give me clues abeg so people can eat rice.

Thank you... thank you..
Love you all.

2 Likes

Re: Casting Frankline by souloho19(m): 12:55pm On Nov 08, 2017
Honourable356Honourable356 is a wonderful motivator. Your comments always spur me to pick up the pen and try
to be better and I'm sure its the same with other writers. Thanks for reading and always encouraging.
Sah Chidi Eze Phillip, Jah bless!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) / My Billionaire Boyfriend / Chinua Achebe Showing Off His Book 'Things Fall Apart' In 1960 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.