Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,475 members, 7,808,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Casting Frankline - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Casting Frankline (42311 Views)

Happy Birthday To Shewrites And Ghostwritter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Casting Frankline by EvaJael(f): 12:20pm On Oct 11, 2017
hormobolanle:
Ha cast abi?na my talent b dat
Kimberlywest is a good bad girl n i kn dat she n evajael has something in common abi i go say wey dem dy pass btw demself *hadam**** i no kuma complete am grin

Love der stories can kip vigil just to meet up,was praying wen she wanted to stop due to d fact dat a brainless somebody dy do cppy n paste.e want make i paste hin destiny to sango for striking

Kim was once pregnant o i no kon kn aw she do d bele maybr she dy fear to cook rice ni i no understand
Heart u both sis

Kayo80? av never hear of anytin about him not until now,will try go tru ur stories

Creeza baba awon eleyii i kari yansh for u #Lol he can shorten ones life span with suspense,e no kn say it is not good for my health
Love ur stories though na ghost mood i always dy dey

Bibijay123 chaiii so av bin missing all dis while? queenite na bad person she dy enjoy d story alone DIARIS GOD O
promise to explore literature more
U are my namesake o #BLESSING
sha invite me for d wedding wen it is tym.Cant miss owambe rice for anytin especially my namesake own

rest my pen #castingQueengrin
Biko is hadampson on exile
Awww grandma is back. Thank u grandma

2 Likes

Re: Casting Frankline by EvaJael(f): 12:21pm On Oct 11, 2017
cbella:

Yeah, my write up didn't get delivered, sorry EvaJael.....

I wrote a whole book for her ooo
Lolz

1 Like

Re: Casting Frankline by EvaJael(f): 12:27pm On Oct 11, 2017
cbella:
So I had no idea how I followed EvaJael's stories on here... Probably I was having one of my numerous dreams where I keep playing her next updates in my head. They always turn out unpredictable but with a fine touch.

So I read her last story before hidden diamonds and that night I dreamt... Guess what... I woke up the next morning creating my own thread which in 100years to come I wouldn't have. Would have probably kept my stories to myself.

EvaJael, you've been a motivation secretly probably I'm exaggerating but I only do that when I'm really thrilled to the bone.

Keep it up, you awesome.... I'm yet to get to your standard.

I know talent when I see one......

Another talented and awesome writer is Chumzypinky. You can leave your stew on fire just to read from this two.

High five, you two.
Awwwn cbella my head e don nearly blow o. Btw I have only one story here, the other is kinda a poem. Thank you darling

1 Like

Re: Casting Frankline by cbella(f): 1:06pm On Oct 11, 2017
EvaJael:

Awwwn cbella my head e don nearly blow o. Btw I have only one story here, the other is kinda a poem. Thank you darling

Don't push me... Right?

Yeah that one
Re: Casting Frankline by collinometricx: 2:22pm On Oct 11, 2017
I thought I missed and came late to mha own writer bibibay123 party ...
i fell in love with her first write up... it was her story dat turned literature to mha active on mha profile....

i read twine all day...
still reading all over

patiently waiting for ozila
Re: Casting Frankline by queenitee(f): 2:53pm On Oct 11, 2017
So we can't wait for the wedding bibijay
Re: Casting Frankline by queenitee(f): 2:57pm On Oct 11, 2017
Please where's oyinprince o? From the days of inseparable to behind the mask. When it comes to crime he's one hell of a great writer. One of the first writers I know on Nl.

I love his works baje.

2 Likes

Re: Casting Frankline by Streetmade(m): 3:28pm On Oct 11, 2017
Oyinprince na baba oh u go dey c stories lyk a new creation,airegin mafia,inseprable nd tarasha.just to mention a few,oyin u be snr man jor

2 Likes

Re: Casting Frankline by Creeza(m): 6:39pm On Oct 11, 2017
Deji124:
Creeza Baba U Are One Of My Biggest Rolemodel On Nairaland(apart From Bibijay) Continue To Flow Baba I Dey Your Back Always. And To Divepen When Are U Going To Cast Bibijay Am Very Sure she Has Alot Of Fans Around Here, Even She Is One Of The Biggest Writer On Nl(cos I Want To Know More About Her)
hahah baba thanks alot.
Bibi is my big mama o. If you see me, you have seen my mum and mentor.

No jokes... I read her stories and I knew exactly what I wanted to be : a talkative on paper grin

BTw so you know, till tommorrw, even till i die, thats if I go die sef, bt one thing must happen, I will still respect her..

1 Like

Re: Casting Frankline by Creeza(m): 6:43pm On Oct 11, 2017
queenitee:

Shey I did not come late sha? Oya shey we would not celebrate ni?

Divepen is right jare. You are one hell of a great writer gringrin mixing crime with romance and its all so real. I'm a fan!!!

Please share sobo for celebration
i go share o. Since yesterday i been dae hutsle sef.

Thnks dear. Im your biggest fan if you're a creezadict. wink
Re: Casting Frankline by Creeza(m): 7:00pm On Oct 11, 2017
You guys have said almost everything there is about bibijay. Make e no be like say i too dae talk, but i remember back then when i was at cross roads in writing a story and the only person i turned to was bibi.

I was not disappointd as she left me with a single email that sparkd the creative juice in me. The result was a twist that I never even saw in the storyline...

She can be strict small sha.. grin I WAS THE Rough write, copy and paste kinda person... But aunty bibijay123 would insist on, 'Editing.. Edit , i still think u should EDIT... EDIT! EDIT O! ... Its almost there, but still edit it... Cut , cut it..

It almost drove me insane bt then it paid off in the end.

Thank you for being a big inspiration in my life. And in two months time i will to be at ur wedding reception. Congrats

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Casting Frankline by collinometricx: 7:01pm On Oct 11, 2017
[]I thought I missed and came late to mha own writer bibibay123 party ...
i fell in love with her first write up... it was her story dat turned literature to mha active section on mha profile....

i read twine all day...
still reading all over

patiently waiting for ozila[/quote]
Re: Casting Frankline by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 11, 2017
Creeza:
You guys have said almost everything there is about bibijay. Make e no be like say i too dae talk, but i remember back then when i was at cross roads in writing a story and the only person i turned to was bibi.

I was not disappointd as she left me with a single email that sparkd the creative juice in me. The result was a twist that I never even saw in the storyline...

She can be strict small sha.. grin I WAS THE Rough write, copy and paste kinda person... But aunty bibijay123 would insist on, 'Editing.. Edit , i still think u should EDIT... EDIT! EDIT O! ... Its almost there, but still edit it... Cut , cut it..

It almost drove me insane bt then it paid off in the end.

Thank you for being a big inspiration in my life. And in two months time i will to be at ur wedding reception. Congrats
Wedding reception? shocked

Bibijay123....please report here shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Casting Frankline by Oyinprince(m): 8:11pm On Oct 11, 2017
Hmmm... cool Let's see how it's been done here
Re: Casting Frankline by shurley22(f): 8:21pm On Oct 11, 2017
Oyinprince:
Hmmm... cool Let's see how it's been done here

Finally!
You're here..
Much respect bro..
You made me join NL..
The first story I read here was Tarasha and I ain't tired of it yet
Behind the mask is another....
You're good and I'm a die hard fan of yours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Casting Frankline by Oyinprince(m): 8:21pm On Oct 11, 2017
Name: Oyin Oluwatosin Emmanuel

Present State: Lagos.

Single or Engaged: Single cool

Literature Crush: Hmmm... Ermm...

She still dey Nairaland sef undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Casting Frankline by Oyinprince(m): 8:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
shurley22:

Finally!
You're here..
Much respect bro..
You made me join NL..
The first story I read here was Tarasha and I ain't tired of it yet
Behind the mask is another....
You're good and I'm a die hard fan of yours
Thank you ma'am cool. God bless

1 Like

Re: Casting Frankline by Oyinprince(m): 8:28pm On Oct 11, 2017
queenitee:
Please where's oyinprince o? From the days of inseparable to behind the mask. When it comes to crime he's one hell of a great writer. One of the first writers I know on Nl.

I love his works baje.
Thank you dear. Hope you know I didn't write Behind The Mask

Streetmade:
Oyinprince na baba oh u go dey c stories lyk a new creation,airegin mafia,inseprable nd tarasha.just to mention a few,oyin u be snr man jor
Thanks Baba
Re: Casting Frankline by missuniverse(f): 12:01am On Oct 12, 2017
Can't believe I missed bibijay123,
this lady is beautifully awesome
her stories- awesomely wonderfully...
Allen Avenue held me spell bound...
Twine nearly destroyed my predicting skill...
You have a Fan in me.

Oyinprince,
the prince like no other...
his proficiency is superb...
His description - top notch
speaking candidly, you have an ardent reader in me.

Divepen1,
attyms I wonder where you get your ideas from
always up with a new initiatives.
Keep it up boss.
respect

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Casting Frankline by Divepen1(m): 5:18am On Oct 12, 2017
Casting marianneada.
Oya drop your
Come here and drop your
Name: (not necessarily full)
Present State: Single or Engaged

Literature Crush
Re: Casting Frankline by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 12, 2017
bibijay123:

Name Gaglo Blessing

Nationality Togolese

M/status. Engaged to a nairalander and wedding is only two months away cheesy and oh I can see him viewing this thread already! Good luck figuring out who he is!

My boo is my literature land crush

More About me

I partly grew u with my grandmother in Togo and she was a great talker. She filled my head with so much tales and those were the best years of my childhood. I started writing in primary school, just basic Fairy tales for my friends who did not mind giving me something in return. It continued till secondary school but I developed an interest in acting so I put writing on the back burner. I chased acting for years until my legs grew thinner...lol so I decided that it wasn't my calling. I turned to writing again and here we are. Although I am not as good as I would have loved to be but I am greatful to God for bringing me this far. By the way, I do freelance writing incase you need a writer.
Luv ya
Re: Casting Frankline by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 12, 2017
queenitee:
So we can't wait for the wedding bibijay
Yeah sis, we can't wait
Re: Casting Frankline by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 12, 2017
crazygod:
Bibijay123 she is the J.Cole of literature land. The way she spins story eh..... Eve when u think u've figured out the end, she surprises u. She's the queen of suspense. Till today, I still dont know how she does it. Originality to the core. I am ur No 1 fan. I can't ever get tired of ur novels. Watch this girl, she will be the next chimamanda adichie. The sky is ur stepping stone, even the cosmos can't limit u.
By the way, she's about to start something on science fiction genre.
Hehehe! You sure say no be you?
Re: Casting Frankline by Oyinprince(m): 10:40am On Oct 12, 2017
missuniverse:
Can't believe I missed bibijay123, this lady is beautifully awesome her stories- awesomely wonderfully... Allen Avenue held me spell bound... Twine nearly destroyed my predicting skill... You have a Fan in me.

Oyinprince, the prince like no other... his proficiency is superb... His description - top notch speaking candidly, you have an ardent reader in me.

Divepen1, attyms I wonder where you get your ideas from always up with a new initiatives. Keep it up boss. respect
Thank you dear
Re: Casting Frankline by queenitee(f): 11:41am On Oct 12, 2017
Marianneada, my big sister from another mother. We are forever together. I'm 'Speechless' I dunno what to say.
Her story would turn you to oliver twist one time.
Lots of love sister

1 Like

Re: Casting Frankline by queenitee(f): 11:42am On Oct 12, 2017
Oyinprince:
Thank you dear. Hope you know I didn't write Behind The Mask

No, so you didn't? I should have known since it doesn't have crime or adventure in it grin grin But it's a really nice story. Kudos to the writer
Re: Casting Frankline by Theabider: 12:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
Oyinprince:
Name: Oyin Oluwatosin Emmanuel

Present State: Lagos.

Single or Engaged: Single cool

Literature Crush: Hmmm... Ermm...

She still dey Nairaland sef undecided

Oyinprice... You shall never experience lack of ideas and inspirations.
Your rivers of creativity shall never run dry.
You are one of a kind.
(still glued to my phone reading TARASHA)

Waiting for souloho19 casting

4 Likes

Re: Casting Frankline by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 12, 2017
Tarasha is d only book i read by oyinprince & it was a beautiful thriller, marianneada is an awesome writer,her writing are lovely & captivating.I no dey bellefull always want more grin nne kudos to u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Casting Frankline by Chumzypinky(f): 3:00pm On Oct 12, 2017
cbella:
So I had no idea how I followed EvaJael's stories on here... Probably I was having one of my numerous dreams where I keep playing her next updates in my head. They always turn out unpredictable but with a fine touch.

So I read her last story before hidden diamonds and that night I dreamt... Guess what... I woke up the next morning creating my own thread which in 100years to come I wouldn't have. Would have probably kept my stories to myself.

EvaJael, you've been a motivation secretly probably I'm exaggerating but I only do that when I'm really thrilled to the bone.

Keep it up, you awesome.... I'm yet to get to your standard.

I know talent when I see one......

Another talented and awesome writer is Chumzypinky. You can leave your stew on fire just to read from this two.

High five, you two.
thanks luv... My head want to burst now sef

1 Like

Re: Casting Frankline by jaksmillioniar: 3:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
Chumzypinky:

thanks luv... My head want to burst now sef
how is baby u neva tell me when is ur birthday so I wished u
Re: Casting Frankline by marianneada(f): 6:16pm On Oct 12, 2017
My heart skipped when I saw "casting marianneada",Divepen u're too much, u've made literature section fun. May God continue to bless u.

1 Like

Re: Casting Frankline by marianneada(f): 6:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
queenitee:
Marianneada, my big sister from another mother. We are forever together. I'm 'Speechless' I dunno what to say.
Her story would turn you to oliver twist one time.
Lots of love sister
luv u too sis cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) / My Billionaire Boyfriend / Chinua Achebe Showing Off His Book 'Things Fall Apart' In 1960 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.