Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,985 members, 7,799,365 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (21089 Views)

Laws Of Favor, Keys To Activate Favour By Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak. / Message By Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak, The Lifter Of Men (1) / I May Now Believe In The Supernatural (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 05, 2017
I challenge athiests, people who do not believe in the supernatural, and people who are doubting their faith to look for Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak of Eternity Network International AKA Koinonia.

I also recommed him for children of the devil who think lucifer is powerful. They can test the power of satan there then come back and give us feedback.
grin

Below are some useful links but with an open mind, you need to take a quantum 'leap of fath', by visiting his assemby in Zaria, Kaduna State.

https://www.4shared.com/folder/k4i4e_zN/KOINONIA_AUDIO_MESSAGES_2013.html

2. https://mobile.facebook.com/koinoniaeni/?refid=46&sld=eyJzZWFyY2hfc2lkIjoiNDlhOGU2YjIwNjIyY2E4YmY1ZjM3NGM2Nzg3NGM0YzEiLCJxdWVyeSI6ImtvaW5vbmlhIiwic2VhcmNoX3R5cGUiOiJTZWFyY2giLCJzZXF1ZW5jZV9pZCI6NTM0NjcwODI4LCJwYWdlX251bWJlciI6MSwiZmlsdGVyX3R5cGUiOiJTZWFyY2giLCJlbnRfaWQiOjE0NTg0ODQyNTQ4MjQ3OCwicG9zaXRpb24iOjAsInJlc3VsdF90eXBlIjoyNzR9

3. Address: CGC, opposite 2nd ECWA, Samaru, Zaria, Kaduna state.
Meetings hold 5pm weekly, every friday

Cc: Seun, Hann, hardmirror

lalasticlala, pls do the needful

5 Likes

Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by AntiWailer: 7:14pm On Oct 05, 2017
Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Taiwo20(m): 7:19pm On Oct 05, 2017
all the churches in Lagos nko
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
Taiwo20:
all the churches in Lagos nko
I am currently in the north.
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 05, 2017
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by hungryboy(m): 7:37pm On Oct 05, 2017
challenge atheists?
When hospitals full everywhere
if that man of God wan show him power, make him go heal cancer patients and craze people for hospital abeg

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 05, 2017
hungryboy:
challenge atheists?
if that man of God wan show him power, make him go heal cancer patients and craze people for hospital abeg

Lol. I don't really want to go back and forth on an issue that has been overflogged here on nairqland. Just visit the church if you think the supernatural is fiction. I can guarantee that your paradigm will change

3 Likes

Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 05, 2017
babalawos,
planetzoom,
sonofluc1fer
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by ScepticalPyrrho: 7:43pm On Oct 05, 2017
DanXplore:

Lol. I don't really want to go back and forth on an issue that has been overflogged here on nairqland. Just visit the church if you think the supernatural is fiction. I can guarantee that your paradigm will change
Please...
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 05, 2017
otemanuduno
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by hungryboy(m): 7:54pm On Oct 05, 2017
DanXplore:

village man were see smartphone for the first time dey call am oyinbo witchcraft,if that Pastor wan move him ministry to permanent site, make him carry am come Lagos were people eye don clear finish, and make him start him healing ministry for Yaba left

13 Likes

Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by jchioma: 8:00pm On Oct 05, 2017
I hear that the guy is 'powerful' o!
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
hungryboy:
village man were see smartphone for the first time dey call am oyinbo witchcraft,if that Pastor wan move him ministry to permanent site, make him carry am come Lagos were people eye don clear finish, and make him start him healing ministry for Yaba left

Pls Join Apostle Joshua Selman of ENI as he takes you on a journey into the wisdom of God's word. One you may never recover from

3 Likes

Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
jchioma:

It is beyond the power. He has been commissioned by God himself to unvail the mysteries of God's kingdom and to also confront darkness

2 Likes

Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by segunojo866: 8:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
DanXplore:

early stage of mental illness grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by segunojo866: 8:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
DanXplore:

It is beyond the power. He has been commissioned by God himself to unvail the mysteries of God's kingdom and to also confront darkness
stop promoting a fraudster cheesy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by segunojo866: 8:14pm On Oct 05, 2017
jchioma:
I know the guy. Na all these apostle soleman children grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 05, 2017
segunojo866:
early stage of mental illness grin

Lol. I am hale and sound with a 3 digit IQ grin

Download just one message...just any one
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by segunojo866: 8:19pm On Oct 05, 2017
DanXplore:

I know the man since 2014. When i was still a Christian i normally play his sermon about the anointing of God and the supernatural grin
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by jchioma: 8:22pm On Oct 05, 2017
segunojo866:
I know the guy. Na all these apostle soleman children grin

What? You don't mean it? I hope that is not true because it will paint him in a negative light.
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by segunojo866: 8:25pm On Oct 05, 2017
jchioma:

What? You don't mean it? I hope that is not true because it will paint him in a negative light.
he is a supporter of soleman. Don't you listen to his sermon? He normally mention soleman if he is preaching
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by segunojo866: 8:31pm On Oct 05, 2017
DanXplore:

am sure you are one of his followers grin
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 05, 2017
segunojo866:
am sure you are one of his followers grin

I follow Christ. I honour human vessels who have paid the price to be custodians of God's wisdom and truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by jchioma: 8:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
segunojo866:
he is a supporter of soleman. Don't you listen to his sermon? He normally mention soleman if he is preaching

I have been given some of his sermons on Mp3, but I have not had the time to listen to them. But, if he is in any affinity with Suleman, then I don't trust him.
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by segunojo866: 8:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
DanXplore:

I follow Christ. I honour human vessels who have paid the price to be custodians of God's wisdom and truth
clap for yourself grin starving yourself and praying in different unknown language is how you connect to your god Jesus Christ?
grin

2 Likes

Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 05, 2017
hopefulLandlord
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by hopefulLandlord: 8:55pm On Oct 05, 2017
DanXplore:
hopefulLandlord
Yes sir?
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by hopefulLandlord: 8:57pm On Oct 05, 2017
How many amputees has this Selman healed?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by segunojo866: 9:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
hungryboy:
challenge atheists?
heal cancer and mad people? Seriously? Do want to fall that pastor ministry even tb Joshua church dey use precautions for deliverance. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by segunojo866: 9:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
The answer to your question is none grin

2 Likes

Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Athiests and Amputee related defences are like five and six. You are an athiest, and might not understanding the mysteries of the anointing so talking about it might sound like jargons. But note that amputees do not need healing, they require creation of entirely new parts. only few people have sustained enough capacity to wield God's power to create.
But this thread is for people who want to clear their doubts as to the existence of divinity. I mentioned you so u could check out those links with the hope that u visit koinonia

6 Likes

Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by segunojo866: 9:18pm On Oct 05, 2017
DanXplore:

Athiests and Amputee related defences are like five and six. You are an athiest, and might not understanding the mysteries of the anointing so talking about it might sound like jargons. But note that amputees do not need healing, they require creation of entirely new parts. only few people have sustained enough capacity to wield God's power to create.
But this thread is for people who want to clear their doubts as to the existence of divinity. I mentioned you so u could check out those links with the hope that u visit koinonia
amputees miracle too big for Jesus Christ? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Can A Spiritual Problem Be Solved? / Christians Queuing To Enter A Church In Abuja (Picture) / Police Interrogates Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.