Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

My Take On Baru Vs Kachikwu Saga By Adnan Muktar Tudun Wada - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On Baru Vs Kachikwu Saga By Adnan Muktar Tudun Wada (862 Views)

Sanusi: Abubakar Malami, Ibrahim Muktar, Kano AG Ordered My Detention / Adnan Bostaji Is Dead! Saudi Arabia Ambassador To Nigeria Dies In His Sleep / Rerun: Police Arrest Muktar Yakasai, Kano Commissioner For Special Duties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Take On Baru Vs Kachikwu Saga By Adnan Muktar Tudun Wada by Bari22: 7:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
My Take on Baru Vs Kachikwu

By Adnan Tudunwada

Baru has achieved what past NNPC GMD's have not achieved, he promoted all the internal staffs of the corporation, something that Kachikwu his predecessor promised but not fulfilled.
Kachikwu succeeded in bringing external staff as head of departments in NNPC keeping aside the internal staff of the corporation.

Kachikwu was running NNPC the way he likes, he is frustrated for losing the relevance he enjoys while doubling as GMD apart from the Petroleum ministry he heads.
When Kachikwu was heading NNPC, there was fuel scarcity for many months, he will promise this and that but nothing would be resolved until after Nigerians finished suffering.
When Baru came on board, there is nothing like fuel scarcity, no queues in our filling stations. There is availability of fuel everywhere. Baru is silently achieving what Kachikwu has failed. Apart from this, he was able to review the salary and allowances of all staff.
Kachikwu is not doing us a favour as Petroleum Minister, being a minister and former GMD is a promotion from ExxonMobil not demotion as some people might think.

President Muhammadu Buhari should order an investigation into the allegations of corruption in the 26 million dollars contract, as a commentator, i feel it better to say it here that Baru is an achiever, being not answerable to you because of personal interest should not be an issue in as much as he reports to the minister of Petroleum who happens to be the President himself.
Baru as someone with experience in the system have blocked Kachikwu and his boss from doing what they want like before.

Kachikwu promised restructuring when he came as GMD, he reduced the number of directorates from 8 to 4 but after 4 months, he bring them back to 8 again while changing their names from GED's to COO's.
He has failed even in the restructuring that he claimed.

https://free.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1761798360779566&id=100008482572180&refid=7&ref=opera_speed_dial_freefb&_ft_=qid.6473492748725083519%3Amf_story_key.2649413833582375095%3Atop_level_post_id.1761798360779566&__tn__=%2AW-R

1 Like

Re: My Take On Baru Vs Kachikwu Saga By Adnan Muktar Tudun Wada by SalamRushdie: 7:31pm On Oct 05, 2017
The Bigots have come to the defence of their clansman as expected ..Tribalism will be the undoing of this country

7 Likes

Re: My Take On Baru Vs Kachikwu Saga By Adnan Muktar Tudun Wada by Tolexander: 7:36pm On Oct 05, 2017
Bari22:
[s]My Take on Baru Vs Kachikwu

By Adnan Tudunwada

Baru has achieved what past NNPC GMD's have not achieved, he promoted all the internal staffs of the corporation, something that Kachikwu his predecessor promised but not fulfilled.
Kachikwu succeeded in bringing external staff as head of departments in NNPC keeping aside the internal staff of the corporation.

Kachikwu was running NNPC the way he likes, he is frustrated for losing the relevance he enjoys while doubling as GMD apart from the Petroleum ministry he heads.
When Kachikwu was heading NNPC, there was fuel scarcity for many months, he will promise this and that but nothing would be resolved until after Nigerians finished suffering.
When Baru came on board, there is nothing like fuel scarcity, no queues in our filling stations. There is availability of fuel everywhere. Baru is silently achieving what Kachikwu has failed. Apart from this, he was able to review the salary and allowances of all staff.
Kachikwu is not doing us a favour as Petroleum Minister, being a minister and former GMD is a promotion from ExxonMobil not demotion as some people might think.

President Muhammadu Buhari should order an investigation into the allegations of corruption in the 26 million dollars contract, as a commentator, i feel it better to say it here that Baru is an achiever, being not answerable to you because of personal interest should not be an issue in as much as he reports to the minister of Petroleum who happens to be the President himself.
Baru as someone with experience in the system have blocked Kachikwu and his boss from doing what they want like before.

Kachikwu promised restructuring when he came as GMD, he reduced the number of directorates from 8 to 4 but after 4 months, he bring them back to 8 again while changing their names from GED's to COO's.
He has failed even in the restructuring that he claimed.[/s]
Attack the issue, not the tissue!

5 Likes

Re: My Take On Baru Vs Kachikwu Saga By Adnan Muktar Tudun Wada by Bari22: 7:38pm On Oct 05, 2017
Tolexander:
Attack the issue, not the tissue!

What's your point?
Re: My Take On Baru Vs Kachikwu Saga By Adnan Muktar Tudun Wada by Hofbrauhaus(m): 7:39pm On Oct 05, 2017
Lol..

Story!

1 Like

Re: My Take On Baru Vs Kachikwu Saga By Adnan Muktar Tudun Wada by agabaI23(m): 7:43pm On Oct 05, 2017
Lol
I hear them. So he is answerable to Buhari who is the petroleum minister? That means Buhari has no regards to the laws of the land that clearly stated how contracts should be awarded.

Buhari is still running a military government them. You are indicting your BuBu...
Re: My Take On Baru Vs Kachikwu Saga By Adnan Muktar Tudun Wada by TabletMan: 7:49pm On Oct 05, 2017
shameless Nigerians will surely defend corruption and accused the Igbo extraction of defending corrupt people while they always support evil, wickedness and callousness from various raghead politicians.
Cursed nation of human disasters.
Re: My Take On Baru Vs Kachikwu Saga By Adnan Muktar Tudun Wada by psucc(m): 7:53pm On Oct 05, 2017
I don't see Buhari doing anything on this provided the money is in the coffers of the northern Nigeria.
Re: My Take On Baru Vs Kachikwu Saga By Adnan Muktar Tudun Wada by rosebowl01(m): 8:00pm On Oct 05, 2017
Bari22:
My Take on Baru Vs Kachikwu

By Adnan Tudunwada

He has failed even in the restructuring that he claimed.

https://free.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1761798360779566&id=100008482572180&refid=7&ref=opera_speed_dial_freefb&_ft_=qid.6473492748725083519%3Amf_story_key.2649413833582375095%3Atop_level_post_id.1761798360779566&__tn__=%2AW-R

See Nigeria? Looking for ways to disparage one man to elevate the other. No attempt to provide evidence of all the things he's claiming here. Nepotistic northern b"astards.
Re: My Take On Baru Vs Kachikwu Saga By Adnan Muktar Tudun Wada by Ezionye(f): 8:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
Issues were raised. Those issues should be addressed.
Re: My Take On Baru Vs Kachikwu Saga By Adnan Muktar Tudun Wada by slivertongue: 9:47pm On Oct 05, 2017
bad job. when will some nigerians think before they write. the issue is did Baru act without consulting GMB? D thread is out to water the debate and shift the focus
Re: My Take On Baru Vs Kachikwu Saga By Adnan Muktar Tudun Wada by ivolt: 10:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
Stupidity.
How does promoting some workers exonerate Baru from the illegally
awarded $26 billion phantom project.

(1) (Reply)

Olaudah Equiano Was Not An Igbo Man / Rochas Okorocha Distance Himself From Viral '' Stupid '' Tweet To Omojuwa / Atiku, Saraki, Others Free To Return To PDP – Lamido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.