Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight (63450 Views)

Is It Wrong To Demand Sex From A Woman Before Helping Her / Nigerian Lady Thanks Her Husband For Not Dumping Her Even After She Cheated Him / Nigerian Lesbian, Moji Solar-Wilson And Her Wife Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by NEHLIVE: 10:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
Moji Solar-Percy made news in August when she got married to her lesbian partner in the US. Last night, Moji took to her IG page to praise her wife for helping her lose weight. She shared the photo on the right and wrote;

"That feeling of joy when you can fit into a pair of jeans from 2014 . No miracle in loosing weight , no teas , no drugs... High protein low carbs and calorie counting !!! My wife is a winch!! Her formula works !!! 18 pound down in 8 weeks !!!! #liveandletlive #reallgbtlives #africanlgbtq#breakingthesteriotype".

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/usbased-nigerian-lesbian-thanks-her-wife-for-helping-her-lose-weight

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by NEHLIVE: 10:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by optional1(f): 10:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
who is wife who is husband..

God punish devil

216 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by RoyalBlak007: 10:31pm On Oct 05, 2017
♤ how do they

undecided themselves?

5 Likes

Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by Evablizin(f): 10:37pm On Oct 05, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

shocked shocked shocked shocked

shocked shocked shocked

shocked shocked

shocked

My Wife!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by Oyindidi(f): 10:47pm On Oct 05, 2017
Keep deceiving yourselves, if e no be rod e no fit be like rod. Rubber no be skin

137 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by KendrickAyomide: 10:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
Oyindidi:
Keep deceiving yourselves, if e no be rod e no fit be like rod. Rubber no be skin
u go like rod sha

21 Likes

Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by moshood521: 11:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
chesu olohun mi oooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by pocohantas(f): 11:13pm On Oct 05, 2017
Oyindidi:

LOL.
It's not just by the rod, but the connection with the owner of the rod and the satisfaction gotten from the application of the rod. This applies to every other form of intercourse and sexual orientation.

Penetration by the rod is pretty much overrated to me, a good head will make a sister satisfied and paralysed. Only guys wey sabi use the rod well go confirm say woman no dey do shakara for experienced prick. These kinda guys are not that much...

Very important thing is the orgasm. ahbeg, let them enjoy tongue tongue

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by Mznaett: 11:32pm On Oct 05, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL.
It's not just by the rod, but the connection with the owner of the rod and the satisfaction gotten from the application of the road. This applies to every other form of intercourse and sexual orientation.

Penetration by the rod is pretty much overrated to me, a good head will make a sister paralysed. Only guys wey sabi use the rod well go confirm say woman no dey do shakara for experienced prick. These kinda guys are not that much...

The most important thing is orgasm. ahbeg, let them enjoy tongue tongue

Wonders of our land! shocked

Soooo raw and undiluted grin

32 Likes

Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by Nobody: 1:36am On Oct 06, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL.
It's not just by the rod, but the connection with the owner of the rod and the satisfaction gotten from the application of the rod. This applies to every other form of intercourse and sexual orientation.

Penetration by the rod is pretty much overrated to me, a good head will make a sister satisfied and paralysed. Only guys wey sabi use the rod well go confirm say woman no dey do shakara for experienced prick. These kinda guys are not that much...

Oh bless u sis
U really understand
It's not about the rod

29 Likes

Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by Thegamingorca(m): 2:37am On Oct 06, 2017
Oyindidi:

Cucumber power kiss

2 Likes

Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by Thegamingorca(m): 2:38am On Oct 06, 2017
mhizesther:

Oh bless u sis
U really understand
It's not about the rod

Nah wah grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by Nobody: 3:53am On Oct 06, 2017
Is this not the same lady that dumped her naija husband for a white womancheesycheesy
Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by Nobody: 3:57am On Oct 06, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL.

hope u know some dudes might tell u dat in their village dem dey forbid to go down on a babecheesy..so dis one u talking about cunninlingnus it might be taboo here based on how some guys might react to itcheesy.you right though...good sex is all about connection b/w partners.

1 Like

Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by morbeta(m): 4:45am On Oct 06, 2017
Make I eat moi moi joor after na barbing get me.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by Flashh: 10:20pm On Oct 06, 2017
I have been seeing too many strange things these days. Hope my eye balls won't start getting bigger? embarassed

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by Ugoeze2016: 10:21pm On Oct 06, 2017
Na wa ooo Who be wife ? Because you two dressed like wives
Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by lonelydora: 10:21pm On Oct 06, 2017
Still wondering how some ladies enjoy this Rubber thing.

Some guys sabi give head more than these ladies.

Meet better guy make e knack you akpako

*singing DNA's song*** ...meet me for the other room i go show you wazzup oooo...

2 Likes

Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by otusnora(f): 10:21pm On Oct 06, 2017
Oyindidi:
I swear!

5 Likes

Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by free2ryhme: 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2017
NEHLIVE:
Moji Solar-Percy made news in August when she got married to her lesbian partner in the US. Last night, Moji took to her IG page to praise her wife for helping her lose weight. She shared the photo on the right and wrote;

"That feeling of joy when you can fit into a pair of jeans from 2014 . No miracle in loosing weight , no teas , no drugs... High protein low carbs and calorie counting !!! My wife is a winch!! Her formula works !!! 18 pound down in 8 weeks !!!! #liveandletlive #reallgbtlives #africanlgbtq#breakingthesteriotype".

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/usbased-nigerian-lesbian-thanks-her-wife-for-helping-her-lose-weight

Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by ihatebuhari(f): 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2017
Im so happy for her.

Some people will come here and insult her,to love is not a crime. #im happy to be a lesbian #nigeria law against lesbian is evil #God bless america and all civilized nation

7 Likes

Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by josephine123: 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2017
Chei
Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by ipobarecriminals: 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2017
sad even goats are better by far.God is patient Sha.

2 Likes

Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by Factfinder1(m): 10:23pm On Oct 06, 2017
Confused old bitches

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by lonelydora: 10:24pm On Oct 06, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL.

Very important thing is the orgasm. ahbeg, let them enjoy tongue tongue

Hmmmm. Are you of them?

2 Likes

Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by Oyindidi(f): 10:24pm On Oct 06, 2017
jamariwolf:
HOEkay
Ignored

3 Likes

Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by muller101(m): 10:24pm On Oct 06, 2017
Cucumber and carrots job
Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by sisisioge: 10:24pm On Oct 06, 2017
Alright girls...I think you two are cute cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) / Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day / Dwarf Man Marries Tall Woman (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.