Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,766 members, 7,802,343 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

For Forex Players Only - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / For Forex Players Only (1116 Views)

The Best Currency Meter For Forex Trading / Breaking: 1000 Pips For Forex Traders This Week!!! / Which Forex Broker Is The Best For Forex Traders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Forex Players Only by princewell: 4:53pm On Mar 08, 2010
Fellow Forex traders or nairalanders, am about going live soon and i have being doing well in my DEMO account, do i need a chart software to guarantee profits during live trading or should i trade without it?
Re: For Forex Players Only by magragold(m): 10:34am On Mar 09, 2010
You don't need as chart software, look for a FX Broker like FXSOL.COM that has a good chart software and use it to analyse your trades!

All the best! grin
Re: For Forex Players Only by tfrx24: 11:12pm On Mar 09, 2010
I have alot of indicator that will never make you loose in any trade.i have the skills for that and you can seek for my expertise by emailing me at tollyfx@gmail.com.hope to hear from you and you will never loose again
Re: For Forex Players Only by magragold(m): 9:56pm On Mar 10, 2010
@Tfrx24

I don't know of any FX Trader that doesn't lose a trade including Big Dogs like Steve Nison, Bill Poulos, Jared Martinez, Peter Bain!

Your declaration borders on Marketing Extensionalism and that has done enough damage to the drive to deeping the culture of FX Trading in our land!

If you insist on standing on your nebulous declaration, then please do well to let us access your live trade account history for the last 30days angry
Re: For Forex Players Only by showreals(m): 4:03pm On Mar 14, 2010
well said
grin grin grin grin
magragold:

@Tfrx24

I don't know of any FX Trader that doesn't lose a trade including Big Dogs like Steve Nison, Bill Poulos, Jared Martinez, Peter Bain!

Your declaration borders on Marketing Extensionalism and that has done enough damage to the drive to deeping the culture of FX Trading in our land!

If you insist on standing on your nebulous declaration, then please do well to let us access your live trade account history for the last 30days angry
Re: For Forex Players Only by FX(m): 9:39pm On Mar 14, 2010
I think we should bar d guy 4rm posting on dis platform. We dont need traders( sorry, trainers) who give bogus statements they cannot substantiate.
Re: For Forex Players Only by beejaay: 9:49pm On Mar 14, 2010
@magragold & showreals y are u guys disturbing urself,its obvious that the guy dont trade cos if he is he wont be saying such a stupid statement. here him say I HAVE ALOT OF INDICATORS THAT WILL NEVER MAKE U LOOSE. the guy is just a joke and very silly.
my friend princewell goodluck in ur endevour and welcome to the forex world nnever as dull moment but remember that forex is simple but it aint easy.i know u understand that there is a clear distinction between simple and easy.
welcome on board.
Re: For Forex Players Only by OEniola: 8:40am On Mar 15, 2010
You dont need any chart, indicators, or technical analyses for trading at all. Stop using this strategy to trade it wont get it any where. That is why news trading is the best which i only trade. It is only news that drives the forex market.
And this has been of great help to me over the years. tayo_eniola@yahoo.com
Re: For Forex Players Only by magragold(m): 4:44pm On Mar 16, 2010
@ Eniola

Please tell us more about this your "news trading", in terms of

*How to determine Entry and Exit Point

*How to determine the direction of the market in instances that the news disappoints the market

*The place of candlesticks in news trading

*Risk & Portfolio Management in news trading

I will look forward to your never before heard information and insight into news trading!
Re: For Forex Players Only by peter2028: 5:09pm On Mar 16, 2010
@tfrx24,

In forex, u win some and lose some and what seperates the professionals from newbies is the consistency in wining trades.

To all forum mates, i want 2 say here categorically that forex is very real contrary 2 what some people have experience.I am a testimony 2 it and thats all i do for a living.

Incase anyone is truely interested in trading forex with consitent wins, i will be glad 2 train and mentor the person without collecting a dime initially until the person has doubled hes initial capital.This is to show dat am not after anybodys hard earned money like those that advertise in the newspaper.

Truth is, forex only requires just common sense, but when it comes 2 money, common sense is not common.

call 07040714038 let me show u the real way 2 trade. (akin)
Re: For Forex Players Only by hwonda: 5:13pm On Mar 16, 2010
Good luck Princewell, but i think the advice you should be getting here is: DEMO account is so different from REAL account for 2 major reasons (1) Psychological issues, your human nature comes to play with REAL cash.  (2) The data feed with which you used for DEMO trading is not the same as that which you'll encounter in a REAL account.

Good Luck again!
Re: For Forex Players Only by OEniola: 9:33pm On Mar 16, 2010
@ Dr.I. Obasogie, There is nothing like using candle stick in news trading. Far from it, if you need more info about news trading and how
to enter and exit the market. You can direct your enquiries to: tayo_eniola@yahoo.com, 07062405297.(A.K.A) Forex King.
Re: For Forex Players Only by magragold(m): 9:38pm On Mar 16, 2010
@Eniola

Let us have proofs of your earnings from the re-invention of the wheel that you have done, as you are probably aware a lot of screenshots of earnings in live accounts are all over this forum for only then will you be able to convince a cynic like on your line of thinking!

Drop the info here, ephrathahwnltd@yahoo.com
Re: For Forex Players Only by beejaay: 5:31pm On Mar 18, 2010
@magragold whats all this fuse about earning everytime.bros stop this cos its not gonna be a proof. if u actually need an earning proof what u shd rather be asking for should be like a challenge (trade in my presence for 2weeks and then i can see ur dynamics) and that will do.
@Eniola its obvious that u dont know jack shit about this world. u are definately among the few that come to the market to make 10pips per day and probably win for 3month straight then the magic start and u are nowhere. u cant nes trade without knowing the health of the market and how are u going to do that without watching the chart be it candle,bar or line.

plssssssss dont show ur medioceity here again. u piss me off.

and what is it about pasting ur email everytime.no one needs it okkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Re: For Forex Players Only by OEniola: 5:46pm On Mar 18, 2010
@magragold,
Im ready to trade at your presence with my excellent broker FXOPEN, So as to show you the wonders embedded in news trading.Just

to let you know that i know this business inside out.I will be there at your door step to show you the money.If after trading for 2 weeks and you donot see result then hand me over to EFCC. call me or text 07087141340 to book appointment .After trading for just 2 weeks im sure you will not allow me to go.Atleast live prooves doesn't lie
Eniola{forexgyking}
Re: For Forex Players Only by beejaay: 6:14pm On Mar 18, 2010
@Eniola magragold dont need to sit besie u. we can simply set up a forum via skype and we will all be there when u trade we will easily know what u are doing so lets do it. im very willing to see ur prowress and hail u as the king also okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. so dont start by scaling up urself wait and let us do it for u okkkkkkkkk.

if u are ready lets all met at skype and not physical meeting, there is no need to know each other atleast not now
Re: For Forex Players Only by magragold(m): 11:47pm On Mar 19, 2010
@Beejay

The proof of the eating is in the pudding, the first thing I needed him to do was to at least show us the proof of his earnings from this market for re-inventing the wheel. Thence after,if the proof of earning is remarkable, we can ask for the challenge(setting up a conference set up via skype to him to walk the talk)!

@Eniola
I am a busy person, I don't think its even necessary to sit beside you for you to convince me that you know what you are doing. All I have asked for is the minimum, which is a proof of earnings from your nebulous theories of reinventing the wheel of FX Trading
Re: For Forex Players Only by Kashif(m): 6:00pm On Mar 23, 2010
I am not an advocate of news trading but, whoever sticks out his neck to say that news trading can't make you money is advertising his ignorance of news trading.

You can either figure it out yourself (could take many many months), or learn from somebody who has a mastery. It does not make money most times because fundamental analysts are getting better with their predictions. Again, like Magragold mentioned, you are not sure how the market will react after some releases. In many instances, the first reaction is wrong. Newbies think they have figured out the direction while the market is still trying to digest the news.

You don't need to determine any entry point in news trading, as you just enter at point of release. You only need to determine your exit, and there are many ways to do this. There is no special money management for news trading - stick to the professional tresholds.

A major challenge a news trader faces is getting a broker to work with and keep (some brokers either frustrate or kick you out). If Eniola truely uses FXOPEN then I have reasons to believe he is a news trader.

Shalom.
Re: For Forex Players Only by Kashif(m): 6:10pm On Mar 23, 2010
O.Eniola:

You dont need any chart, indicators, or technical analyses for trading at all. Stop using this strategy to trade it wont get it any where. That is why news trading is the best which i only trade. It is only news that drives the forex market.
And this has been of great help to me over the years. tayo_eniola@yahoo.com

Eniola, permit me to challenge you on the emboldened part of your post. If you say you don't need technicals for your news trading then something must be wrong somewhere. You can't tell me you trade without recourse to at least, support and resistance. You are not wrong in saying that your trading style is the best - I implore every trader to discover what works for him and stick to it. If you have done this, you will not listen to anything else.

Before you educate prospective traders, please make sure you have options, and let them choose what best suits their personality. What works for you may not work for them.

Ciao!
Re: For Forex Players Only by stagger: 11:46am On Apr 09, 2010
If you need quick access to live charts and price feeds for your trading, please feel free to visit www.legacorp.com/currency_tools.htm.

Feedback is welcome.
Re: For Forex Players Only by Niiade(m): 1:29pm On Apr 09, 2010
@ peter & eniola
i really need your help people, i am unemployed so i turned to forex i have demo traded for 1 year plus, so i started with $100 i have lost 90 of it but i still believe in forex and i am willing to deposit another 100, with your help i hope to maka profitable trade, which i do make but my losses are more, when i trade with demo i make good profit cus of the large amount i use so if it will reverses it does wipe out my demo like my live,cus i go for long trade, but i make bad short trade decision. please help me me contact are niiadenii@gmail.com , niiade@yahoo.com. 08025140064. thank you.

@ other trader also need your help to make good short trades thanks all

(1) (Reply)

Best Small Business To Start In 2011 / Oxford Brookes University Rap Mentoring / Google Adsense and blogging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.