Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,776 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Peter Okoye 'Mr P' And 'Empire' Seal A Deal (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye 'Mr P' And 'Empire' Seal A Deal (Photos) (40579 Views)

Frodd Meets With Ubi Franklin, Paul O, As He Signs New Deal (Photos) / Efe Ejeba Bags Fixlancer Endorsement Deal (Photos) / Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist, Bags N10,000,000 Deal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye 'Mr P' And 'Empire' Seal A Deal (Photos) by 2shure: 10:48am On Oct 06, 2017
Nor be only mr p
Na mr pip for mnet movie

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye 'Mr P' And 'Empire' Seal A Deal (Photos) by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 06, 2017
And I thought it was a joke when we sang "fly away Peter, fly away Paul" they will still come back and fly away again to the back of our ears
Re: Peter Okoye 'Mr P' And 'Empire' Seal A Deal (Photos) by Rajosh(m): 11:04am On Oct 06, 2017
LUGBE:
I trust my Paul, slow and steady. He does it alone,hard work, the wife does not go searching for endorsement for him kiss

How far will it last
What's wrong in a wife searching for endorsements for her husband. That's loyalty and support bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye 'Mr P' And 'Empire' Seal A Deal (Photos) by Ejomax77(m): 11:29am On Oct 06, 2017
This is what I call "INITIAL GRA GRA"

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye 'Mr P' And 'Empire' Seal A Deal (Photos) by OyiboOyibo(m): 11:43am On Oct 06, 2017
well done Peter....Paul dey Naija dey claim local champion.... I no say u're beta Dan Paul

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye 'Mr P' And 'Empire' Seal A Deal (Photos) by BALLOSKI: 11:44am On Oct 06, 2017
Tolexander:
He dances, performs and entertains so well and that can still sustain him in the deal he has just signed in the international market.

His twinie could have been holding him back. Of course, Peter still has the strategy to pull the market compared to Paul.
empty barrel na with ariwo.

Peter makes noise with everything.
Re: Peter Okoye 'Mr P' And 'Empire' Seal A Deal (Photos) by BALLOSKI: 11:45am On Oct 06, 2017
OyiboOyibo:
well done Peter....Paul dey Naija dey claim local champion.... I no say u're beta Dan Paul
Peter better than Paul? Lol
Re: Peter Okoye 'Mr P' And 'Empire' Seal A Deal (Photos) by boolet: 12:10pm On Oct 06, 2017
subtlemee:
He's fanning himself now with a rag thinking in his little head he's made it alone without the other twin...let's see how well
Forget that thing. I have a feeling this guy is more coolheaded.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye 'Mr P' And 'Empire' Seal A Deal (Photos) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 12:16pm On Oct 06, 2017
Tolexander:
He dances, performs and entertains so well and that can still sustain him in the deal he has just signed in the international market.

His twinie could have been holding him back. Of course, Peter still has the strategy to pull the market compared to Paul.
To me Peter is even the most talented. He sings,writes most songs n even dances which is an added advantage over Paul

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye 'Mr P' And 'Empire' Seal A Deal (Photos) by tiger28: 12:45pm On Oct 06, 2017
AntiWailer:
Go Peter.

Nice one.

He has always been the deal maker.

He has more commercial value than Paul and Jude combined.
Peter is igbo, Jude and Paul are Ipod Village boys.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye 'Mr P' And 'Empire' Seal A Deal (Photos) by tiger28: 12:49pm On Oct 06, 2017
HopeRisingmatte:
Good for u. But go and make up with ur brother and stop this solo sh*t. I don't see u going far without u both forgiving one another and doing what u guys know how to do together viz music. We all gotten used to u guys doing it together not solo. Ur strengths are thus highlighted and any apparent weakness minimised. Pls get back together with ur twin.
Same thing you all said about Wizkid going international. Now Wizkid has been credited for writing "One dance" . That is "retirement " money FOR LIFE (ASCAP) ANYTIME its played on any Western radio....oh boy! You cant play life with being too comfortable.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye 'Mr P' And 'Empire' Seal A Deal (Photos) by izombie(m): 1:24pm On Oct 06, 2017
Lotechi:
I am trying to figure out exactly what they will be distributing........people more often than not fail to realize that there are things in life more important than money, and I can authoritatively say that "family bond" is one of those.
now that he's on his he can bring out his own things for them to distribute. If na paul wetin him go distribute? For now the only things they have are psquare branded. Now peter can bring out his Mr P branded stuff while paul will bring out Rudeboy branded things.
Re: Peter Okoye 'Mr P' And 'Empire' Seal A Deal (Photos) by mavinc4u(f): 1:37pm On Oct 06, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:

To me Peter is even the most talented. He sings,writes most songs n even dances which is an added advantage over Paul

Peter only dances while paul does the rest.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye 'Mr P' And 'Empire' Seal A Deal (Photos) by izombie(m): 1:38pm On Oct 06, 2017
sholaypompon:

And who among those have u seen visit Wizkid for him to have attained the height he is today?
In as much as association aid success, success does not only depend on association
And as such, u can never changed what u re Just to prove critics wrong.. Paul has always being an introvert while Peter being the extrovert is bound to meet different people and easily make friends,, but his success musically is never dependent on this people, but rather you and I
wetin concern wizkid for this matter. I'm glad you realised that his success musically depends on us. And most of us psquare fans prefer peter to paul and most of us will patronise him more than paul. And 80% of female psquare fans prefer peter to paul. What i'm saying is that paul needs to come up with a lot of great songs to even match peter's popularity.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye 'Mr P' And 'Empire' Seal A Deal (Photos) by Lotechi(m): 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2017
how many "friend bond" have you seen that is thicker than "family bond" maybe 1 in every " thousand" and you want to compare both? bro, your sibling is just you in another form.
Re: Peter Okoye 'Mr P' And 'Empire' Seal A Deal (Photos) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 9:25pm On Oct 06, 2017
mavinc4u:

Peter only dances while paul does the rest.
Dahs not true. Peter writes some songs buh due to Jude's influence Pauls songs are mostly picked ahead of Peters. Get ur facts right.
Re: Peter Okoye 'Mr P' And 'Empire' Seal A Deal (Photos) by mavinc4u(f): 9:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:

Dahs not true. Peter writes some songs buh due to Jude's influence Pauls songs are mostly picked ahead of Peters. Get ur facts right.

Even Peter admitted he doesn't write so I don't know why you are saying otherwise. Anyway, that is their headache.
Re: Peter Okoye 'Mr P' And 'Empire' Seal A Deal (Photos) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 9:37pm On Oct 06, 2017
mavinc4u:

Even Peter admitted he doesn't write so I don't know why you are saying otherwise. Anyway, that is their headache.
Madam follow up on dia 1st breakup. Peter said he writes some songs buh Pauls songs are always picked ahead of his bkos of the support of Jude n it's bringing him down. Dah was kinda part of the reasons dey splitted
Re: Peter Okoye 'Mr P' And 'Empire' Seal A Deal (Photos) by Gtoosmooth(m): 12:05am On Oct 07, 2017
A guy said something about Peter writing song and Jude preferring Paul's songs.... That is really true, during their first fight, it was said by Peter that Jude prefer songs from Paul to Peter' song and that was because Jude said he had made Paul the leader of the group.... I think he prefer Paul to Jude because Paul is not as smart as Peter, so he is easy to control while Peter is very smart, so very hard to control..... Check this out yourself... Fact... Psquare fan since last night Era....
Re: Peter Okoye 'Mr P' And 'Empire' Seal A Deal (Photos) by mike4real2(m): 5:42am On Oct 07, 2017
subtlemee:
He's fanning himself now with a rag thinking in his little head he's made it alone without the other twin...let's see how well

I dey tell you, he forget say P square na legend and mr p na up coming artist.The 2 of them had better come back and continue with their psquare.
Re: Peter Okoye 'Mr P' And 'Empire' Seal A Deal (Photos) by lebete3000: 6:23pm On Oct 07, 2017
subtlemee:

That was how dbanj was carrying headphones upadan before hin finally lana.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma Celebrates Her Ex-Husband, Musa Danjuma / Adekunle Gold Celebrates His Sister, Fadeke's 28th Birthday / Drug Test: Teebillz Pathology Report From Clina Lancet Laboratories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.