Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,850 members, 7,802,724 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. (29377 Views)

Honestly, IPOB And NNAMDI KANU Has Gained My Respect Today / Nnamdi Kanu Has All The Trappings Of A Superstar, But None Of A Good Leader / Nnamdi Kanu Has Jumped Bail, His $800m Suit Purposeless - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. by notoriousbabe: 8:37am On Oct 06, 2017
The abuke man has raned away grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. by Dare2Try(m): 8:42am On Oct 06, 2017
TEYA:

So kanu is as useless as most of our politicians? Is that what you are saying?

Some how it the truth, have u ever ask ur self what impact the politicians has made in our lives
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. by Zendinho(m): 8:54am On Oct 06, 2017
[quote author=TEYA post=61153097]
So kanu is as useless as most of our politicians?

It depends on ur rationales....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. by Zendinho(m): 8:56am On Oct 06, 2017
Kiakia:
Don't mind him. The way these people reason is outlandish!

They can only deceive some n not all.....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. by Yyeske(m): 8:57am On Oct 06, 2017
I've said it earlier that brother will put himself into trouble, said he knew where kanu was but can't reveal it only for him to turn around and say the soldiers provide the brother dead or alive.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 06, 2017
greatiyk4u:
His father married wife for him
He still lives in his father's house
He has no record of career with any industry in the world
His father spend all these on him from his renumeration from the Nigeria Govt

Infact, he is jobless but eloquent and loquacious..........he has followers because the people of Nigeria like hearing lies

If MMM
BET9JA
ULTIMATE CYCLER
Illiterate native doctors
School dropout scammers
Poorly educated pastors/prophets

Can deceive even Nigeria graduates, any body. Can just tell them beautiful lies and have them especially the laazy illiterates

No reasonable Igbo man supports Kanu openly, if you know of any one tell me

SAI BABA

Your reasoning baffles me greatly. You are talking about a British citizen! Have you heard of the poor law system in the UK which has been largely modified to the social security system! I guess you don't! However, no country can employ everybody in the country but some society have made provision for the unemployed to equally survive. That you are unemployed does not make you less a human being! That you are unemployed should not make you not to perceive the crucial components of basic societal life which is justice, equity and fairness.! I know you are a coward but learn this: the unemployed may be disadvantages, but they are humans and it is only an unemployed who can actually feel the pain of fellow disadvantaged and marginalised because he is like them. In that position, he can speak up for them cos he is part of them. It baffles me to learn that someone like you expects that it should be the rich and comfortable people in a society who sud speak up for the downtrodden. If Nnamdi KANU is unemployed then it does not diminish his true agitations in anyway, rather it gives it bite. Its a shame that Nigerians think this way, which is typified in that army statement.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. by Abagworo(m): 8:58am On Oct 06, 2017
A 50 year old man still dependent on his aging father is not a role model for Igbo youths.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. by brightworld2(m): 8:58am On Oct 06, 2017
Rest in Peace Biafra
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. by Wizaugpet(m): 9:01am On Oct 06, 2017
Zendinho:
Which politician in Nigeria has a means of livelihood apart from ''our oil well''

Abeg park well mr.army man....
Which Oil well do u have?
Is it the only one in Imo?
Am from Akwa Ibom state and u know we own the Greatest Oil pot, but we dont make Noise with it.... And we aint into ur Fuckinggg IPOB of a thing...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. by dedunji: 9:01am On Oct 06, 2017
He is a prince ,the army what is he apart from eating our tax payers money, His first Son what does he do for a leaving apart from his army father bribe money ,
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. by Zendinho(m): 9:01am On Oct 06, 2017
juman:

Gbam.

Mazi kanu is credible than all those Nigerian so called "leaders".

I blame Kanu....cos he played into d hands of those blood sucking animals called Nigerian army...he should hv been more proactive.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. by niceprof: 9:10am On Oct 06, 2017
I laugh when people like you make uninformed comments,even Nnamdi's younger brother ,Fine boy was "made" by the age of 25.

Abagworo:
A 50 year old man still dependent on his aging father is not a role model for Igbo youths.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. by Zendinho(m): 9:10am On Oct 06, 2017
Wizaugpet:

Which Oil well do u have?
Is it the only one in Imo?
Am from Akwa Ibom state and u know we own the Greatest Oil pot, but we dont make Noise with it.... And we aint into ur Fuckinggg IPOB of a thering...

Look at this motherfucker fucking displaying his moronic, imbecilic, satanic, dumbic,anaemic,syphilic, n dehydrated identity here....abeg follow dem park well.....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. by dedunji: 9:14am On Oct 06, 2017
The north is angry that the Igbo has finally seen one man to follow. Not fanatically but wholeheartedly willingly. They have always mocked the Igbo for lacking cohesion and unity...but Nnamdi Kanu has come to prove them wrong. The reason why the northern elites do not want to get their people educated is simply because they want the poor hungry, illiterate masses of the north to keep following and supporting them sheepishly and fanatically. With the instrument on Islam, they have for themselves millions of political slaves who support them without a question from any of them. Why would they ask questions when they don't understand the basic rudiments of modern politics. They had been brainwashed to believe that they were born to run. It doesn't matter who, as long as they are from the north.
Down here in Igboland we ask questions. We reject elites. We believe nobody was born to rule. Even our kings are rotated because we think and we ask questions. We disagree, we don't follow sheepishly. That's why we are so different and incompatible.
Nnamdi Kanu has proven his integrity. He has been tested and hence trusted. A thanks to Buhari for falling a prey.
Kanu is here to stay. Call him whatever you wish but we know what to believe. I'm not an IPOB member neither do I like every methods of Kanu's agitation but I know certainly that he is a man of integrity. And you, Nigerian Army are the liars!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. by Unik3030: 9:15am On Oct 06, 2017
coluka:

Which dude lost? The war is not over o. In fact we are just warming up. The some thing the idiotic mofos of the apartheid government in south Africa thought when they arrested and detained Mandela and tried to forcefully suppress the ANC. IPOB is alive and strong. Biafra can not die. It doesn't matter how long it takes, there will be only one victor in this struggle. That victor will be Biafrans and Biafrans will write their own history. Not convoluted trash by a despicable zoo animal
do quick in your warming up n face d second python dance. I can't wait
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. by slawali: 9:16am On Oct 06, 2017
Mention one that had no job before he/she get to his/her position.pls let's us know.
Zendinho:
Which politician in Nigeria has a means of livelihood apart from ''our oil well''

Abeg park well mr.army man....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. by ProWalker: 9:18am On Oct 06, 2017
So, what is the essence of our education as a people?

This is the same question I ask most Igbo followers of Kanu that are supposedly educated. They’ve allowed pure hatred for Buhari and his his party to becloud their sense of reasoning
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. by Zendinho(m): 9:18am On Oct 06, 2017
slawali:
Mention one that had no job before he/she get to his/her position.pls let's us know.

Go n asked ur state representatives in different political status if they had any....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. by coluka: 9:20am On Oct 06, 2017
Unik3030:
do quick in your warming up n face d second python dance. I can't wait

I can't wait either. The end of this cesspit of a nation is certain
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:20am On Oct 06, 2017
Only in the nigeria army can a whole Brig. Gen speak with such a lack of simple intelligence. Promotion by ethnic connection rather than by merit.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. by Zendinho(m): 9:22am On Oct 06, 2017
Dare2Try:

Some how it the truth, have u ever ask ur self what impact the politicians has made in our lives

The only impact is buying tricycles, motorcycles n bicycles for distribution by xmas.....
Just watch out frm 1st of December.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. by edupedia: 9:23am On Oct 06, 2017
midolian:
Obviously grin grin

I dont have a ploblem with you calling Nigeria Zoo. My reason is as thus. In this administration, the only way we have gotten peace from ya end(since the defeat in the last election) is through the use of animals..like snakes (python dance), crocodile (crocodile smile)..etc.. because that is the only thing a zoo has to offer.

But i have a problem with the emboldened...
Army stealing money, cars and other properties from Nnamdi Kanu's compound?
By car, u mean?
By other properties, you mean?
Young man, there is nothing to steal from a tortoise's shell. Its just the flesh

Even though properties can be acquired through illegal means..like doing drugs outta many..Nnamdi Kanu has never been successful in doing anything in life (both legal and otherwise).

Hahaha!......."the only way we have gotten peace from ya end(since the defeat in the last election) is through the use of animals..like snakes (python dance), crocodile (crocodile smile)....................................Nnamdi Kanu has never been successful in doing anything in life (both legal and otherwise)"......Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. by danderson(f): 9:28am On Oct 06, 2017
Masterclass32:

www.punchng.com/nnamdi-kanu-has-no-means-of-livelihood-says-army/

Please is this a general and did he make any sense.

Honestly, I can’t correlate what he jus said.

Or is he confirming the have the IPOB leader and will bring him to court on October 17?

Unbelievable expression
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. by greatiyk4u(m): 9:33am On Oct 06, 2017
thunder74:

You did not mention Politicians, now I know where you get paid to post on Nairaland.

I forgot thanks for adding it
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. by Banter1(m): 9:33am On Oct 06, 2017
I thought they said he was re-arrested this morning?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. by greatiyk4u(m): 9:38am On Oct 06, 2017
Shayetet13:

Your reasoning baffles me greatly. You are talking about a British citizen! Have you heard of the poor law system in the UK which has been largely modified to the social security system! I guess you don't! However, no country can employ everybody in the country but some society have made provision for the unemployed to equally survive. That you are unemployed does not make you less a human being! That you are unemployed should not make you not to perceive the crucial components of basic societal life which is justice, equity and fairness.! I know you are a coward but learn this: the unemployed may be disadvantages, but they are humans and it is only an unemployed who can actually feel the pain of fellow disadvantaged and marginalised because he is like them. In that position, he can speak up for them cos he is part of them. It baffles me to learn that someone like you expects that it should be the rich and comfortable people in a society who sud speak up for the downtrodden. If Nnamdi KANU is unemployed then it does not diminish his true agitations in anyway, rather it gives it bite. Its a shame that Nigerians think this way, which is typified in that army statement.

Please read your epistle again and again and see if you logically made any sense...........role models are accomplished persons with proven moral integrity not miscreants...............his style of agitation says it all, besides his state is the worst in the country, same state his father is a member of traditional council leaders yet he blames Sultan in far away Sokoto as the reason for under-development of south East.......
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. by Unik3030: 9:40am On Oct 06, 2017
coluka:

I can't wait either. The end of this cesspit of a nation is certain
rwanda wasted millions of souls n same as biafra war n both nation are still existing. so if u die Nigeria will never cease to exist. get that
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. by Josephjnr(m): 9:43am On Oct 06, 2017
victorazyvictor:

no be oil keep Nigeria together?

Nigeria have been before we even knew about the presence of oil here. No be oil keep us together.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. by coluka: 9:44am On Oct 06, 2017
Unik3030:
rwanda wasted millions of souls n same as biafra war n both nation are still existing. so if u die Nigeria will never cease to exist. get that

Hahahaha. Guess those who are ruling Rwanda now? The same Tutsi's whom the hutus thought they could wipe out by murdering millions of them just like the ja.njaweed Nigerian military thinks she can suppress biafrans by murdering innocent civilians.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 06, 2017
NIGERIA ARMY HAS TURN GOSSIPERS....HAHAHA A WHOLE ARMY NOW GOSSIP LIKE MARKET WOMEN....NNAMDI KANU SAID HE WILL DESTROY THE ZOO.....THEY ARE STILL WAITING FOR A BOMB HE WILL USE BUT INSTEAD HE'S IN THE BRAIN OF EVERY GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS RESETTING THEIR BRAIN....EVEN THEIR ARMY HAS TURN TO GOSSIPERS..... NIGERIA ARMY NA AGBAZI EGWUSI..... NIGERIA ARMY IS NOW PEELING MELON grin grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. by victorazyvictor(m): 9:47am On Oct 06, 2017
Josephjnr:

Nigeria have been before we even knew about the presence of oil here. No be oil keep us together.

Oga believe it or not, oil is what is keeping Nigeria as one.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. by Josephjnr(m): 9:49am On Oct 06, 2017
victorazyvictor:

Oga believe it or not, oil is what is keeping Nigeria as one.

What about the other countries in the world? What is keeping them together?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sit-At-Home: Asaba Is Taking Over The Economy Of The East / Buhari Scraps ‘Ministry’ Of Power - TheCable / Niger Delta Avengers' Letter To Tompolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.