Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,741,601 members, 6,502,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 September 2021 at 08:07 PM

Kitchen Tips For Your Kitchen - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Kitchen Tips For Your Kitchen (1267 Views)

Beautiful Your Kitchen With These / 25 Amazing Kitchen Tips And Tricks You've Never Heard Off / Kitchen Tips And Tricks You Must Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kitchen Tips For Your Kitchen by phintohlar(f): 10:02am On Oct 06, 2017
(1). If you happen to over salt a pot of soup, just drop in a peeled potato. The potato will absorb the excess salt.
(2). To clean iron cook-ware, don't use detergents. Just scrub them with salt and a clean, dry paper towel.
(3). If you're making ( stew) and accidentally burn it, just pour it into a clean pan and continue continue it. Add sugar a little time,tasting as you go to avoid 'over sugering' it. The sugar will cancel out the burned tastn.
Re: Kitchen Tips For Your Kitchen by dawnomike(m): 10:22am On Jun 11, 2019
May i know you feyintola
phintohlar:
(1). If you happen to over salt a pot of soup, just drop in a peeled potato. The potato will absorb the excess salt.
(2). To clean iron cook-ware, don't use detergents. Just scrub them with salt and a clean, dry paper towel.
(3). If you're making ( stew) and accidentally burn it, just pour it into a clean pan and continue continue it. Add sugar a little time,tasting as you go to avoid 'over sugering' it. The sugar will cancel out the burned tastn.
Re: Kitchen Tips For Your Kitchen by phintohlar(f): 11:50am On Jun 11, 2019
dawnomike:
May i know you feyintola
uw
Re: Kitchen Tips For Your Kitchen by dawnomike(m): 2:51pm On Jun 11, 2019
phintohlar:
uw
I have.just sent you a mail
Re: Kitchen Tips For Your Kitchen by phintohlar(f): 3:39pm On Jun 11, 2019
dawnomike:
I have.just sent you a mail
alright
Re: Kitchen Tips For Your Kitchen by Xenisha: 9:06am On Jul 24
Any woman or man who loves topics like Kitchen and Cooking understands that the kitchen needs to be kept in order and occasionally updated with new recipes. The company ninja kitchen, which specializes in this, can help you do just that. To make sure you are trusted, you can read ninja kitchen customer service, where you can find reviews written by customers, as well as ratings and so on.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Make Pizza? / Master Chef Non Stick Pot (6pcs, 8pcs And 11pcs) Respectively / Grill Fish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.