Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos (64215 Views)

Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? / Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos / Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos by dainformant(m): 11:03am On Oct 06, 2017
A woman who was accused of witchcraft was severely dealt with by her people in the northern part of the country. According to multiple online reports, the woman confessed to have eaten her family members as she was tied up to a pole upside down and quizzed by those who surrounded her .

Facebook user, Alh Fari Muhd, who shared the trending video which is in Hausa - is calling on the appropriate authorities to investigate the matter and look into how the woman was tortured.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/woman-tied-to-a-pole-over-alleged-witchcraft.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos by dainformant(m): 11:04am On Oct 06, 2017

Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos by Racing(m): 11:05am On Oct 06, 2017
What nonsense is this? Accused of witchcraft, and the only thing that came to their foolish minds was to hang the lady? She was tied because she is poor and vulnerable. We need to change our mentality in this continent. undecided angry

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos by def111(m): 11:06am On Oct 06, 2017
Blood sucker

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos by RoyalBlak007: 11:08am On Oct 06, 2017
♤ she ate

♤her family members

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos by KraticKratus: 11:11am On Oct 06, 2017
Zoo people.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos by AmadiAba: 11:13am On Oct 06, 2017
hmmm
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos by Hofbrauhaus(m): 11:14am On Oct 06, 2017
I refuse to share the same country with these people...I refuse it! Tufiakwa!!

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 06, 2017
Witch is good.i am wizard i like eating and licking pusssssszy not human flesh, though i ate fish this morning!
shesweetdie#### it's seems am enamore with you!

1 Like

Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos by kelechi50: 11:15am On Oct 06, 2017
Please will this solve the problem, rather than look for a way to deliver her, if at all she's what they actually called her.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos by Tamass: 11:17am On Oct 06, 2017
Honestly we need to start afresh in this country

8 Likes

Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos by Evablizin(f): 11:21am On Oct 06, 2017

Will stripping and tying her to a pole make her to vomit her family members she ate alive or stop her from being a witch?

My people perish because of lack of knowledge.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos by Benitogucci(m): 11:28am On Oct 06, 2017
Barbarism

2 Likes

Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos by MasterofNL: 11:36am On Oct 06, 2017
Poor Photoshop job by nationhelm and their fake news everyday.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos by MediumStout(m): 11:58am On Oct 06, 2017
grin
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos by Acepen(m): 12:30pm On Oct 06, 2017
This is not good, they should have looked for another way... For All those idiots calling out northerners, we're it to be In the south she would be burning by now

4 Likes

Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos by Acepen(m): 12:34pm On Oct 06, 2017
KraticKratus:
Zoo people.
i believe pple like u have done nothing even in any small way to change ur environment. Yet u come on nairaland to post BS.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos by LexngtonSteele: 12:39pm On Oct 06, 2017
Someone who likely has psychiatric issues is almost lynched for witchcraft?

An average Black's IQ seems actually low...we seem to be behind in everything but religion

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos by nairavsdollars(f): 12:39pm On Oct 06, 2017
I don't know Hausa people too believe in all these

3 Likes

Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos by veekid(m): 12:39pm On Oct 06, 2017
Iranu
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos by Thukzee01(m): 12:39pm On Oct 06, 2017
Ok
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos by Promismike(m): 12:39pm On Oct 06, 2017
Ok
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 06, 2017
Witch or wizard, we don't care. where did u hide kanu?
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos by enemyofprogress: 12:39pm On Oct 06, 2017
Fear north

1 Like

Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos by Isaacvin(m): 12:40pm On Oct 06, 2017
dis one weak me ooo
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos by Dandsome: 12:40pm On Oct 06, 2017
I just tire

Nigeria is really far from civilization. Who confirmed she's a witch? It takes a witch to know a witch!!!

Funny enough, the law doesn't recognize the fact that there are witches and wizards

3 Likes

Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos by cristianisraeli: 12:40pm On Oct 06, 2017
dainformant:
A woman who was accused of witchcraft was severely dealt with by her people in the northern part of the country. According to multiple online reports, the woman confessed to have eaten her family members as she was tied up to a pole upside down and quizzed by those who surrounded her .

Facebook user, Alh Fari Muhd, who shared the trending video which is in Hausa - is calling on the appropriate authorities to investigate the matter and look into how the woman was tortured.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/woman-tied-to-a-pole-over-alleged-witchcraft.html

witchcraft is real but i dont support this kind of jungle justice

1 Like

Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos by hardywaltz(m): 12:40pm On Oct 06, 2017
Africa
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos by seunmohmoh(f): 12:40pm On Oct 06, 2017
mumu nation
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos by Florblu(f): 12:41pm On Oct 06, 2017
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Have never seen an Hausa witch before

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cancelled Wedding In Bayelsa: Deeper Life Reacts After Suspending Couple / Prophet Mike Agboola Prophecy On Osun Election: 'Omisore Is Winner' / Pastor Adeboye Wants To Sleep In Kirikiri Prison As He Visits Inmates (Pics)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.