Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,624 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death (87187 Views)

Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death / Davido Lied To Police About Tagbo Umeike's Death. How CCTV Exposed Him / Last Photos Of Tagbo Umeike Drinking & Sitting In Front Of Alcohol Before Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by GavelSlam: 2:26pm On Oct 06, 2017
shege45:
wait oooo wat do ds guys expect from David, shey dem want mke him involve ni? so dat hm image go tarnish

Na promote him image dey now?

shocked

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by HMZi: 2:26pm On Oct 06, 2017
Tagbo RIP but he basically threw caution to the wind,davido was irresponsible and certainly not blameless...sad story

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by Chachangi: 2:27pm On Oct 06, 2017
From the account of this lady, something is not right somewhere.
The police really needs to investigate to find out the truth.

For those of us who don't drink but move with "drinkers", I believe we are learning a lesson.

A destiny has just been cut short.

Who knows the feats Tagbo could have achieved in life.

Moreover, I doubt he prepared for his eternity before his exit.

It is well.

5 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by Pidginwhisper: 2:27pm On Oct 06, 2017
Oboy!! E mean say I still fit date Dabota Lawson be that grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by higgs: 2:27pm On Oct 06, 2017
Caroline is a good person. I like the way she has been loyal to the late Tagbo.I just hope the police will investigate this properly.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by Adaomalight(f): 2:28pm On Oct 06, 2017
This is serious. angry
Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 06, 2017
enemyofprogress:
abeg shut that gutter you called mouth. You heard one side of a story and you jumped to conclusion. Dead body fall on you

Until your benefactor, froggie reveals to the entire world what truly happened that night, the so called one sided story remains valid both on the street and in the legal domain.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by genecoide: 2:28pm On Oct 06, 2017
Late tagbo was fucking Caroline danjuma,that means I can Bleep Rita Domin**c.lol

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by Memories12411: 2:28pm On Oct 06, 2017
Wai shin dama shi ba zai mutu ba ne? Why is it that we no longer believe in natural death? Every live must test death.
Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by onyekachee(f): 2:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
kennieG:
Don't tell me dis woman dating /dated dis guy.. Some women are dirty n classless regardless of their fake beauties.. Tasteless people claiming classy
Bro na today you know,most beautiful women have no class,see Juliet Ibrahim and that thug boyfriend iceberg,na them claim perfect beauty but if you see their boyfriends...oh lord!!

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by dvkot(m): 2:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
my head can't take more than 10mg of TM, why will I go and take 100mg or even 50mg for N500k, Shey no be me dey find death trouble? RIP to the young man.

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by omoiyamayor(m): 2:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
Tequila is very strong very.2shots can give u 2days headache and according to a South African Soap opera Skeem Saam,Jama died of drinking shots of tequila on his birthday eve and I also culdnt believe it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by Phi001(m): 2:30pm On Oct 06, 2017
nototribalist:
Davido would have been in prison if it's in America this thing happened.

But how this girl want davido to come meet her in police station for a meeting, who does that.

He would have been in prison because a grown man drank himself to death?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by Pidginwhisper: 2:30pm On Oct 06, 2017
genecoide:
Late tagbo was fucking Caroline danjuma,that means I can Bleep Rita Domin**c.lol
and I fit bleep Dabota Lawson grin

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by petitejolie(f): 2:30pm On Oct 06, 2017
shege45:
wait oooo wat do ds guys expect from David, shey dem want mke him involve ni? so dat hm image go tarnish
call a wrong a wrong. wat has happened now? has his image not been dented already. u didn't kill dis guy why the shrouded secrecy. running away from d hospital like a thief, deleting his posts, and den kip mum. dats inhuman. he can't become and ambassador to humanity, he can't even become a brand ambassador wit wat he has done like dis.

8 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by enemyofprogress: 2:31pm On Oct 06, 2017
KunkAcid:

Until your benefactor, froggie reveals to the entire world what truly happened that night, the so called one sided story remains valid both on the street and in the legal domain.

he owes you no explanations. Just go and pay your last respect to your dead benefactor grin grin tongue
Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by okerekeikpo: 2:31pm On Oct 06, 2017
U dated that sick looking guy? And u ran to marry someone's grandfather? Golddigger

7 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by midehi2(f): 2:31pm On Oct 06, 2017
lurther:
Is this woman not married?
divorced.... I didn't even know when she divorced sef com dey date ds kind guy, na waoooo, we women sha

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by GavelSlam: 2:32pm On Oct 06, 2017
soberdrunk:
Rip to the young man!! I know you all are thinking it too, all these women way person think say go dey play for 'premiership', so some of them sef dey play "League 2"........... angry

Honestly, you no even need club sometimes.

Just come for trials your luck fit shine.

4 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by joepentwo(m): 2:32pm On Oct 06, 2017
i dont understand am o
Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by Phi001(m): 2:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
soberdrunk:
Rip to the young man!! I know you all are thinking it too, all these women way person think say go dey play for only 'premiership', so some of them sef dey play "League 2"........... angry
Lmao... e say na league 2...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by Unsad(m): 2:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
All I can deduct here is Tagbo must really have a gigantic D , Caroline couldn't bear it , very sure he was just a intimacy gadget to the woman

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by pweetiedee(m): 2:34pm On Oct 06, 2017
BrutalJab:

Mr Americanah, seems you know so much bout this case. You should be of help to the NPF.

Talk about the issue and leave his voice out of it.
Frog voice that can actually feed your whole generation wizKID fan boy

Davido's fsnnboy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by pweetiedee(m): 2:34pm On Oct 06, 2017
BrutalJab:

Mr Americanah, seems you know so much bout this case. You should be of help to the NPF.

Talk about the issue and leave his voice out of it.
Frog voice that can actually feed your whole generation wizKID fan boy

Davido's fanboy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by Phi001(m): 2:34pm On Oct 06, 2017
KunkAcid:

No, it's not!!!
Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by pocohantas(f): 2:35pm On Oct 06, 2017
Nigeria men are insatiable, you date an older man...they say it's money.
You date the fresh one...they say it's for the looks.

Now she dated tagbo, they say she is classless.
I pity women that take some of you serious.

The NPF should handle the issue.
Davido was negligent , why and how, is up to him to explain.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by papoose999(m): 2:36pm On Oct 06, 2017
shege45:
pray your friends do the same sh*t to you

3 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by BrutalJab: 2:36pm On Oct 06, 2017
pweetiedee:

Davido's fsnnboy
wizKID fan girl

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by sexylabo(m): 2:37pm On Oct 06, 2017
danjuma...aboki...you must be a retard...because davido didnt even look at your monkey pox face that is why you are dissing him that he killed tagbo...and by the say you said tagbo was your brother now he is your boyfriend SMH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by enemyofprogress: 2:37pm On Oct 06, 2017
Pat081:
U re ntin but a big fool ,bead body fall on u too useless fool
hahahahahaha see mumu,he hear dead body fall on you,him begin fear like small pikin,sorry e no fit write dead,he wrote bead grin grin.
The whole cemetery for Nigeria fall on you grin grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by pimper24: 2:37pm On Oct 06, 2017
So sad. but regarding the last paragraph of the interview, guys look at the face of that her daughter.People that know TY Danjuma should place young Elizabeth and TY Danjuma. See striking semblance to her uncle.
Mowunmiaf:

http://www.lailasblog.com/dating-tagbo-death-wasnt-father-last-child-caroline-danjuma/

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by dhakingpin(m): 2:38pm On Oct 06, 2017
modelmike7:
The case should be investigated carefully so the innocent won't be punished.
A grown up man from a 'very wealthy family' drinking to death for a bet of 200K and a phone on his birthday
Hmmmm, something don't add up!
RIP to the dead.

think like someone with sense. The money does not actually matter. His friends knows he can't take those shot, but due to the fact that it was his birthday, he wanted prove them wrong. I don follow tagbo on insta, he owns a good car, and lives fine. So I don't think tagbo can be intimidated with an iPhone and 200k

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cee-C Cynthia Nwadiora: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate | Biography & Profile / Davido's Father's House Being Renovated (Video) / Davido Reaches Out To Cynthia Morgan, Offers To Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.