Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,874 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Dirty Oluyole Estate And The People's Role - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dirty Oluyole Estate And The People's Role (365 Views)

I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun / A Clarion Call To Gov Ambode: Lagos Is Getting Dirty - Photos / Ajimobi Commissions 5.5km Oluyole Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dirty Oluyole Estate And The People's Role by Oluwaseyi1234: 12:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
Dear Pacesetters, we INSIST that making Oyo state work is a COLLECTIVE RESPONSIBILITY.

These pictures capture a portion of blocked drainages across the P'n'G - Zartech axis inside Oluyole estate. We can all see as the spill on the road is already causing infrastructural damage.

Sadly, the real eyesore here is the apparent nonchalant nature of the business owners and users who watch and leave this drainage blocked everyday without deeming it fit to clear it.

Keeping our environment clean by ourselves is one of the ways we collectively, together with government efforts, make Oyo state cleaner, healthier and flood-proof; It is an act we MUST inculcate as CIVIC DUTY.

#AsiwajuNiWa
#AjumoseEnvironment

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dirty Oluyole Estate And The People's Role by Sirheny007(m): 12:35pm On Oct 06, 2017
grin grin
That place is a Palace compared to what we see over here in Ajegunle and people no send.

1 Like

Re: Dirty Oluyole Estate And The People's Role by Goke7: 12:36pm On Oct 06, 2017
an estate of pride in the hey days, btw, that redeem church in the second pix is one of the most massive and beautiful redeem parishes I have ever seen in my life not even in Lagos.
Re: Dirty Oluyole Estate And The People's Role by ishowdotgmail(m): 12:41pm On Oct 06, 2017
They should fine those factories. They made those environment inhabitable for us there
Re: Dirty Oluyole Estate And The People's Role by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 06, 2017
And all those living in oluyole wee be forming what I don't know...oshii undecided

(1) (Reply)

Time For A Reshuffle As “less Than 20% Of Buhari’s Cabinet Members Are Working / NNPC And The $20 Billion Trend. (pic) / Ladoja Confirms Return To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.