Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Checkout These Two Better Thing, Which Will You Prefer - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Checkout These Two Better Thing, Which Will You Prefer (2412 Views)

Foreign Second Hand Clothes Or New Nigerian Made Clothes. Which Do You Prefer? / Why We Prefer Okrika Underwears - Nigerian Women / Trending: Checkout These Beautiful Ankara Fabrics And Fabulous Styles (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Checkout These Two Better Thing, Which Will You Prefer by Lombrozo(m): 2:46pm On Oct 06, 2017
Nigerians thought they are the only ones with big back side, especially the Yorubas..lol. But guess what, you guys are still learning were South Africans dey…lol I meant no disrespect anyway but damnnnnnn.

This is what I call “earthing wey pot” according to the late Sam Loco Efe.

And to imagine that this is natural and without going under the knife to implant what ever they implant this days in advance world, makes it even more attractive. I think am imagining something[b][/b]

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Clothes For Sale As Low As N1000(ibadan Residents) / Dinner Ball Gowns For Your First Date-dance You Should Wear. / How To Maintain Natural Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.