Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

SEE What Another Wicked Nigerian Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After He Helped Her T - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEE What Another Wicked Nigerian Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After He Helped Her T (770 Views)

Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken / Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ / They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEE What Another Wicked Nigerian Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After He Helped Her T by desmond2pk: 3:06pm On Oct 06, 2017
The internet is filled with stories of Nigeria ladies who turned against people who helped them to the United States or European countries.
Here is another wicked and evil lady salimot. Her ex called her out on Facebook as she was celebrating her birthday.

Re: SEE What Another Wicked Nigerian Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After He Helped Her T by izaray(f): 3:19pm On Oct 06, 2017
Dis thread is confusing oo...Who did the evill, and who is celebrating the birthday nah
Re: SEE What Another Wicked Nigerian Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After He Helped Her T by Adaumunocha(f): 3:22pm On Oct 06, 2017
Ayam not understanding angry
Re: SEE What Another Wicked Nigerian Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After He Helped Her T by abelprice(m): 3:23pm On Oct 06, 2017
Blood is thicker Dan water.... one need to learn how to give without expecting anything in return.... undecided.. those proverbs master go come correct me... I know already... d convernant of blood is stronger Dan d water of birth... or wat Eva... I was here... undecided..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How Girls Try To Get Love And Fail / 19yr old Lady Reveals That Her Sugar Daddy Rented This Apartment For Her(PHOTOS) / Man Romanced A Babe Booty And Big Boobs And Got Beaten Seriously By Her BF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.