Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock (35401 Views)

Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha / Oshiomhole Visits Aso Rock Amid Suspension Saga / Tinubu Visits Aso Rock; Says Not Yet Time To Talk About Buhari’s Successor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock by positivelord: 4:50pm On Oct 06, 2017
He later join Buhari in the mosque...I guess they will pray over it. The matter is settled then.

3 Likes

Re: Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock by Pusyiter(m): 4:51pm On Oct 06, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
What a county....
These people are playing with our oil money.. These people that don't even have groundnut oil..
I never see this kind thing before..
on point Bro and dats why dey will never agree to restructure
Re: Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock by Guyman02: 4:52pm On Oct 06, 2017
The crook is not 'embattled', he should produce our Oyel money

3 Likes

Re: Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock by nengibo: 4:52pm On Oct 06, 2017
supersystemsnig:

I wish we Southern young intellectuals can begin to gather so our voice can be heard...I'm 100% sure no educated, sound intellect likes the way the ship is sailing. I honestly know no Yoruba, Igbo or Niger Deltan elite will stand against resourcefulness,resource management and productivity in the country...

Bro, we owe the futre generation something oh...We really do..
If only Nnamdi Kanu message was on southern unity, he would have gone far and gotten the change we all want
Re: Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock by Elder4sure(m): 4:53pm On Oct 06, 2017
Where are the buhari's slaves on nairaland? It seems they have gone underground to hide their head in shame. Let me mention some: omenka, sarkki, modath, vedaxcool, nkeneugwenu grin grin

Nwaamaikpe u still dey? tongue

5 Likes

Re: Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock by aboubkr(m): 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2017
adem30:
I just don't know how We youth reason.

Ibe Kachukwu reported the DG to the president/Minister of Petrolium, which is normal
President first met with the Minister to have more clarification, Another good move...

Now some people want the DG to be sack or suspended without hearing from him

Mind you, the report is that the DG awarded some huge contracts without notifying the Minister, and not that the money was missing, but the picture everyone is painting here is that Billions of dollars are missing.

The DG act is insubordination which requires serious punishment, the same act the DG of Health did that made the Health Minister suspend him.
Therefore if the NNPC DG is found guilty he should face the same punishment.
Re: Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock by Guyman02: 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2017
He went to the Mosque angry

*The Nigerian god.*

The Nigerian god is one. It may have many different manifestations, but it is essentially different sides of the same coin. Sometimes, adherents of the different sides may fight and kill each other. But Nigerians essentially follow the Nigerian god.

This article is for all those who want to become better worshippers. If you are a new or prospective convert, God will bless you for choosing the Nigerian god. This is just how you must worship him.

First, you must understand that being a worshipper has nothing to do with character, good works or righteousness. So the fact that you choose to open every meeting with multiple prayers does not mean that you intend to do what is right. The opening prayer is important. Nothing can work without it. If you are gathered to discuss how to inflate contracts, begin with an opening prayer or two. If you are gathered to discuss how to rig elections, begin with a prayer. The Nigerian god appreciates communication.

When you sneak away from your wife to call your girlfriend in the bathroom, and she asks if you will come this weekend, you must say—in addition to “Yes”—“By God’s grace” or “God willing”. It doesn’t matter the language you use. Just add it. The Nigerian god likes to be consulted before you do anything, including a trip to Obudu to see your lover.

When worshipping the Nigerian god, be loud. No, the Nigerian god is not hard of hearing. It is just that he appreciates your loud fervour, like he appreciates loud raucous music. The Nigerian god doesn’t care if you have neighbours and neither should you. When you are worshipping in your house, make sure the neighbours can’t sleep. Use loud speakers even if you are only two in the building. Anyone who complains must be evil. God will judge such a person.

Attribute everything to the Nigerian god. So, if you diverted funds from public projects and are able to afford that Phantom, when people say you have a nice car, say, “Na God”. If someone asks what the secret of all your wealth is, say, “God has been good to me”. By this you mean the Nigerian god who gave you the uncommon wisdom to re-appropriate public funds.

Consult the Nigerian god when you don’t feel like working. The Nigerian god understands that we live in a harsh climate where it is hard to do any real work. So, if you have no clue how to be in charge and things start collapsing, ask people to pray to God and ask for his intervention.

The Nigerian god loves elections and politics. When you have bribed people to get the Party nomination, used thugs to steal and stuff ballot boxes, intimidated people into either sitting at home or voting for you, lied about everything from your assets to your age, and you eventually, (through God’s grace), win the elections, you must begin by declaring that your success is the wish of God and that the other candidate should accept this will of God. It is not your fault whom the Nigerian god chooses to reward with political success. How can mere mortals complain?

The Nigerian god performs signs and wonders. He does everything from cure HIV to High BP. And the Nigerian god is creative: he can teach a person who was born blind the difference between blue and green when the man of god asks, and he can teach a person born deaf instant English. As a worshipper you must let him deliver you because every case of sickness is caused by evil demons and not infections. Every case of barrenness is caused by witches and has no scientific explanation. So instead of hospital, visit agents of the Nigerian god. But the Nigerian god does not cure corruption. Do not attempt to mock him.

If you worship the Nigerian god, you are under no obligation to be nice or kind to people who are not worshippers. They deserve no courtesy.

The Nigerian god is also online. As a worshipper, you are not obliged to be good or decent on Facebook or twitter all week except on Friday and Sunday, both of which the Nigerian god marks as holy. So you may forward obscene photos, insult people, forward lewd jokes on all days except the holy days. On those holy days, whichever applies to you, put up statuses saying how much you are crazy about God.

These days, the Nigerian god also permits tweets and Facebook updates like: "Now in Church" or "This guy in front of me needs to stop dozing" when performing acts of worship.

In all, the Nigerian god is very kind and accommodating. He gives glory and riches and private jets. And if you worship him well, he will immensely bless your hustle.

“ Unknown Writter”
Copied

2 Likes

Re: Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 06, 2017
k
Re: Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 06, 2017
adem30:

Ibe Kachukwu reported the DG to the president/Minister of Petrolium, which is normal
President first met with the Minister to have more clarification, Another good move...

Mind you, the report is that the DG awarded some huge contracts without notifying the Minister, and not that the money was missing, but the picture everyone is painting here is that Billions of dollars are missing.

The DG act is insubordination which requires serious punishment, the same act the DG of Health did that made the Health Minister suspend him.

My brother, do not decieve yourself as though u do not have brain... Plenty money is missing. Awarding contract without due process is a clear sign that money has gone. Do you know what due process is? Do you know why the law insist on due process? Brother don't let these politicians use your head to drink garri. Money, big money is gone.

7 Likes

Re: Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock by Basfaq(m): 4:59pm On Oct 06, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Lmao...This country ...Obviously the Southeners are seen as slaves then, FFK was on point.. If only the South and Middle Belt can unite, we have the figures to effect change in this country and steer it in a new direction
Have you southerners unite before proceeding to middle belt?,this is what happened when there is no iota of love within the common people that lack common sense.

2 Likes

Re: Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock by elampiro(m): 5:00pm On Oct 06, 2017
adem30:

You are very sensible.

I guess everyone knows the truth, but the PDP supporters just want something to hold on to in an attempt to accuse Buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock by begwong: 5:00pm On Oct 06, 2017
As far as dem don enter do jumaat mosque together for villa mosque, case closed � but if na Andrew Yakubu now dem for say crucify him, investigate him, sack him but as per na maiksnti wheelbaru, he is a Saint.. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock by vineyardfarms: 5:04pm On Oct 06, 2017
MasterofNL:
Baru later joined Muslim faithful , including Buhari for the Juma’ at service in a mosque inside the Presidential Villa .

Okay. undecided

WE HOPE THE PRESIDENT WILL BE COURAGEOUS ENOUGH TO ADDRESS THE NATION OVER HIS FINDING ABOUT $25 BILLION DOLLARS CONTRACTS. BY WHOM ?? TO WHOM ON WHOSE INSTRUCTIONS WHERE DUE PROCESS FOLLOWED ?? IF NOT, WHY WHERE THE CONTRACTS AWARDED OUT OF NECESSITY OR BY MERIT ?

AT LEAST, MR PRESENT YOU DEFENDED ABACHIA AS NOT BEING CORRUPT AND ACCUSED THE PRESENT ECONOMIC HARDSHIPS ON FORMER PRESIDENT GJE.

WAS PRESIDENT GJE RESPONSIBLE FOR THESE
AWARD OF CONTRACTS

PLEASE PLEASE MR PRESIDENT WE ARE WAITING, TO HEAR FROM YOU. THANKS IN ADVANCE.........
Re: Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock by GavelSlam: 5:07pm On Oct 06, 2017
webbro007:
It cost Dubai $1.5 Billion to build the world tallest building, The Burj khalifa.
If its true that another $26Billion got missing in the NNPC under this CHANGE ADMINISTRATION, then we should have 17 Burj khalifas in Nigeria.
I wonder if there's a principality of backwardness and corruption in Nigeria.

When did this money get missing?? And please provide a source that categorically suggests missing funds
Re: Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock by SalamRushdie: 5:09pm On Oct 06, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Mehn, i've been brainstorming this too, it takes we guys of sound intellect, not guys who speak from religious positions... We need to keep up educating people through online media like this and the voice will attract people to itself..If we are financially buoyant, we can hire experts and write about the resources in each state, the financial opportunities, jobs, revenue, taxes state by stae can generate from their revenues, this will push for a generational re-think. This has been on my mind, i intend starting with Benue, Kogi, Ekitiand Lagos...

When i learnt of the raw resources in Lagos, it forced a thinking process in me. I believe many of the SW elders are now seeing the opportunities in resourcefulness of the nation, which i believed also played a key role in the Ibadan summit...If this country must stay and stick together, Nigeria needs a formular, and i believe the younger generation needs to pick up that mantle, we need to be readily positionally, so as we begin to walk into powers we can't put things into perspective

Wouldn't you agree?

Yes I absolutely agree bro
Re: Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock by Akolawole(m): 5:10pm On Oct 06, 2017
SalamRushdie:

That says it all , Kachikwu lost this round

Really!

How many times was SarakI praying with Buhari at Jumat yet Buhari still drag him to court.

Let's wait and see

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock by ocelot2006(m): 5:11pm On Oct 06, 2017
Pierohandsome:
Going to the mosque to do what?

To thank Allah for his daily loot from NNPC coffers.
Re: Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock by SalamRushdie: 5:17pm On Oct 06, 2017
Akolawole:

Really!

How many times was SarakI praying with Buhari at Jumat yet Buhari still drag him to court.

Let's wait and see

Is Saraki a Hausa Fulani Muslim like Baru?

4 Likes

Re: Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock by mofewilkie(m): 5:18pm On Oct 06, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
What a county....

These people are playing with our oil money..
These people that don't even have groundnut oil..

Are they not the ones that plant the groundnut used for groundnut oil?
Clueless mofo.
Re: Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock by AnodaIT(m): 5:19pm On Oct 06, 2017
supersystemsnig:

I wish we Southern young intellectuals can begin to gather so our voice can be heard...I'm 100% sure no educated, sound intellect likes the way the ship is sailing. I honestly know no Yoruba, Igbo or Niger Deltan elite will stand against resourcefulness,resource management and productivity in the country...

Bro, we owe the futre generation something oh...We really do..
One of the advantages of having less educated population is that it is far easier to turn them into a mass movement. The intellectuals on the other hand will be asking questions and debating the approach - that's our disadvantage
Re: Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 06, 2017
AnodaIT:

One of the advantages of having less educated population is that it is far easier to turn them into a mass movement. The intellectuals on the other hand will be asking questions and debating the approach - that's our disadvantage

Well, the educated ones have to cast the vision and the uneducated ones become the carriers of the dream. It's better being proactive than stand sidelined...Wouldn't you agree? Did you watch Naruto? Did you see how he shone the light and the followers carried it across the nations?
Re: Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 06, 2017
Basfaq:
Have you southerners unite before proceeding to middle belt?,this is what happened when there is no iota of love within the common people that lack common sense.

Please o...I'm not up for that abeg
Re: Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock by Tyche(m): 5:21pm On Oct 06, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
What a county....
These people are playing with our oil money.. These people that don't even have groundnut oil..
Our oil money

1 Like

Re: Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock by yanshDoctor: 5:21pm On Oct 06, 2017
adem30:

shut up there. read this

Contrarily to the believed that Diezani stole money is incorrect. but contracts without due process

the anti craft agency EFCC has yet to come out with any allegation that Former Petroleum Minister, Diezani Alison-Madueke, actually stole money.

rather they are intimidating her by searching her private property by force order for God knows what. there are not any plenary investigation that shows money was stolen. but only that money was found in her property. and further uncovered property and money laundering charges.

some zombies are still saying $26 billion is not missing but contracts without due process. and they actually believe that is not the same case with diezani.

Former Petroleum Minister, Diezani Alison-Madueke, who is being intimidated by media trail didn't stole but contracts were awarded without due process. state government and federal government don't stole as well. they only issues contracts without due process. period.

https://www.nairaland.com/4100932/contrarily-believed-diezani-stole-incorrect#4100932.2

4 Likes

Re: Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock by Jay1988: 5:22pm On Oct 06, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
What a county....

hahah me i nor wan talk again before dem block my 2nd Nairaland account
Re: Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 06, 2017
nengibo:

If only Nnamdi Kanu message was on southern unity, he would have gone far and gotten the change we all want

My brother, i'm not a core Ndigbo, but Namdi Kanu did what was right and i support him 100%. A lot of people don't understand that actions send ripples and Kanu's message sent message and echo into the future, and across the borders. Have the entire yoruba elders met like they did until recently? Have some parts of North favor restructuring before now? If Kanu dies today, he has done a perfect work and i celebrate Maazi Kanu.

Because when the change we yearn for comes, this would be part of history as a claron call that shook the foundation of the current structure the country runs, if the country embraced productivity and rewarded resourcefulness, would Kanu have heard a message?

Don't blame Kanu for aanything my brother, people act based upon their understanding and that was what Kanu did...Kanu na my person....It was a cry for urgency, a cry for change and it will not stop in the SE, but will benefit the entire nation ultimately...People don't understand why i support Kanu, but this is the reason...or rather these are the reasons... grin

Daalu...

2 Likes

Re: Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock by nwakibie3(m): 5:32pm On Oct 06, 2017
Akolawole:

Really!

Let's wait and see

Was it buhari that made him senate president?

I hope u knw what played out in his emergence as senate president

1 Like

Re: Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock by baralatie(m): 5:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
MasterofNL:
Baru later joined Muslim faithful , including Buhari for the Juma’ at service in a mosque inside the Presidential Villa .

Okay. undecided
Re: Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:37pm On Oct 06, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
What a county....

You dey see am real live for Naija under Bubu.
Re: Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock by Escravos(m): 5:43pm On Oct 06, 2017
first of all baru is kanuri not Hausa fulani and secondly dasuki who is a Hausa fulani man is languishing in jail right now
Re: Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 06, 2017
bigtt76:
Case of 'two fighting ....palavar two shege' grin grin grin grin

You grew up in the north wink
Re: Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 06, 2017
Escravos:
first of all baru is kanuri not Hausa fulani and secondly dasuki who is a Hausa fulani man is languishing in jail right now
I don't think Baru is Kanuri, he is either Hausa or Fulani from Bauchi state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole / Shehu Sani Mocks Aminu Bello Masari Because Of Buhari / Adeleke’s Billboards Set Ablaze As Osun PDP Primaries Ends In Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.