Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,878 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:51 AM

Nudity: Using What You Have To Get What You Want! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nudity: Using What You Have To Get What You Want! (8059 Views)

I Am Somewhat Disturbed With New Levels Of Nudity In Latest Nollywood Movies / How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked? / Beau Brummell Is Dead: South Africa's King Of Nudity Dies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nudity: Using What You Have To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 06, 2017
CaptainSALAZAR:
In other words we should allow the hoes to hoe. No condemnation.
and who are the ones using the HOES to dig? they should be condemned too
Re: Nudity: Using What You Have To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 06, 2017
sunshineG:
First of all, there is a vast difference between exposing indecent pictures on the internet for cheap likes (sometimes horrible looking pictures) and building a career out of beauty. We have models who use their physical structures and beauty to achieve a great deal in life.

I have never been a fan of kim kardisian, but you should know Kim just like Beyonce are into show business. They consider it as a career. Kim was paid a million dollars to appear nude on the cover of playboy magazine.

In addition, there is no way you can put a girl trending because of her unclothedness into the same bracket with a hard working first class scholar. The difference is that the student's work will definitely go beyond treading, while the naked star's fame may die in a week
Nowadays, the internet can make even the most ridiculous of topics to trend.

True. Absolutely correct.
But what do you think my point is?

Nudity is trending nowadays. It is even making people popular. They are making money from it , talk about Insta Celebs. But we still judge, even tho we are the ones influencing the trends and making them popular.

Intellectual people shouldn't feel like they are better than the not -so- intellectual ones because frankly, they didn't create themselves intelligent. That's my point. smiley

True, the society will accord an intelligent woman more respect than a woman that isn't intelligent. But the thing is, respect or not....they are both getting what they want.

Do you now understand me?
Re: Nudity: Using What You Have To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 06, 2017
Lawlahdey:
I think you want a debate on the issue
Re: Nudity: Using What You Have To Get What You Want! by Saintsammurai(m): 4:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Hahahahaha.

It must mean we are all destroyed already then because frankly, only a tiny percent of humans on this planet are of God and for God alone.

Sweetheart, even Hillary can't snub Beyonce if she meets her. Why is she in the list of most influential women though? Because she pulls weight.
At the boldened... Thats a huge lie,, forget the fact that you watch wordly videos and movies a lot.. Sweety, THE CHURCH IS WINNING.. GO and watch any of pastor chris oyakhilome's crusades or that of TB joshua or DAvid oyedepo and other men of GOD, then you will see that the people that attend such crusades are much more than those that attend Beyonce's concert.. its nt a lie, its just the fact.. THE CHURCH IS WINNING.
Re: Nudity: Using What You Have To Get What You Want! by makydebbie(f): 4:30pm On Oct 06, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Everyone has brains. But not everyone has brains for studying or acquiring whatever form of education.

But then, that's not my point.
Have you forgotten a sister so soon? A sister that deactivated this year? That one never showed signs of having a brain. Not some babe, some just get skull.

Your point is we should embrace everybody's decision right? I'll prefer being a role model for something worthwhile. Something I'll long be remembered for, something positive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nudity: Using What You Have To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 06, 2017
sunshineG:
First of all, there is a vast difference between exposing indecent pictures on the internet for cheap likes (sometimes horrible looking pictures) and building a career out of beauty. We have models who use their physical structures and beauty to achieve a great deal in life.

I have never been a fan of kim kardisian, but you should know Kim just like Beyonce are into show business. They consider it as a career. Kim was paid a million dollars to appear nude on the cover of playboy magazine.

In addition, there is no way you can put a girl trending because of her unclothedness into the same bracket with a hard working first class scholar. The difference is that the student's work will definitely go beyond treading, while the naked star's fame may die in a week
Nowadays, the internet can make even the most ridiculous of topics to trend.

u fit do debate o grin
Re: Nudity: Using What You Have To Get What You Want! by CaptainSALAZAR: 4:32pm On Oct 06, 2017
L3G3ND:

and who are the ones using the HOES to dig? they should be condemned too

Unless the hoe was coerced if not the HOE-USER is free of charges and condemnation. It's a contract.
Re: Nudity: Using What You Have To Get What You Want! by Saintsammurai(m): 4:32pm On Oct 06, 2017
L3G3ND:

do you know she has a church where people just go to worship her?
if Beyonce pulls up a concert in africa the ticket will sell out
if she walks the street people faint at her presence (you can look it up)
for a social figure that she is, she has gotten to the height of her career where she is reffered to as a "goddess" so for her career path she has gotten that respect she has worked to gather for herself
My sister, those church thing and goddess shiits are media hype and only few gullible and uneducated fools worships beyonce.. IF beyonce hold a concert in NIGERIA or ISRAEL, EGYPT, CHINA and all extremely religious countries, the stadium will be half filled..

1 Like

Re: Nudity: Using What You Have To Get What You Want! by Kimcutie: 4:34pm On Oct 06, 2017
Re: Nudity: Using What You Have To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 06, 2017
julietkcee:
u fit do debate o grin
grin grin
Na you talk am o
Re: Nudity: Using What You Have To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 06, 2017
CaptainSALAZAR:

Unless the hoe was coerced if not the HOE-USER is free of charges and condemnation. It's a contract.
since it is a contract to the user then it is a job to the hoe so why condemn the job when the hoe signs the contract with the user? if a user does not come with a binding contract the hoe won't have to do the job grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nudity: Using What You Have To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 06, 2017
makydebbie:
Have you forgotten a sister so soon? A sister that deactivated this year? That one never showed signs of having a brain. Not some babe, some just get skull.

Your point is we should embrace everybody's decision right? I'll prefer being a role model for something worthwhile. Something I'll long be remembered for, something positive.
grin grin grin
But she had the boobs, and she was popular for it.cheesy grin

I'll agree with your last sentence though. grin grin
Re: Nudity: Using What You Have To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 06, 2017
Saintsammurai:
My sister, those church thing and goddess shiits are media hype and only few gullible and uneducated fools worships beyonce.. IF beyonce hold a concert in NIGERIA or ISRAEL, EGYPT, CHINA and all extremely religious countries, the stadium will be half filled..

google it She had a show in Nigeria years back and it was epic the where she sang the national anthem ... my brother how many average African know Hillary Clinton? and how many children in Africa know a hum to one or two of Beypnce's music .. do the math
Re: Nudity: Using What You Have To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 06, 2017
Saintsammurai:
At the boldened... Thats a huge lie,, forget the fact that you watch wordly videos and movies a lot.. Sweety, THE CHURCH IS WINNING.. GO and watch any of pastor chris oyakhilome's crusades or that of TB joshua or DAvid oyedepo and other men of GOD, then you will see that the people that attend such crusades are much more than those that attend Beyonce's concert.. its nt a lie, its just the fact.. THE CHURCH IS WINNING.
Mtchewww. grin grin

Religious organizations nowadays are phoney. People even go to church half-nude nowadays, you know? So, what's the difference?
Re: Nudity: Using What You Have To Get What You Want! by CaptainSALAZAR: 4:39pm On Oct 06, 2017
L3G3ND:

since it is a contract to the user then it is a job to the hoe so why condemn the job when the hoe signs the contract with the user? if a user does not come with a binding contract the hoe won't have to do the job grin grin

Thanks for stating the obvious, It's an unethical job in the open! isn't that the context of this argument? society and religion frown at it.
Re: Nudity: Using What You Have To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 06, 2017
Lalasticlala, let's have an active debate on this issue. smiley smiley
Re: Nudity: Using What You Have To Get What You Want! by makydebbie(f): 4:40pm On Oct 06, 2017
Lawlahdey:
grin grin grin
But she had the boobs, and she was popular for it.cheesy grin

I'll agree with your last sentence though. grin grin
Hahahaha the good old days. grin cheesy wink
Re: Nudity: Using What You Have To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 06, 2017
CaptainSALAZAR:

Thanks for stating the obvious, It's an unethical job in the open! isn't that the context of this argument? society and religion frown at it.
Yes. But they encourage it, why then do they frown at it? Because they are hypocritical.
Re: Nudity: Using What You Have To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 06, 2017
Lawlahdey:

Nudity is trending nowadays. It is even making people popular. They are making money from it , talk about Insta Celebs. But we still judge, even tho we are the ones influencing the trends and making them popular.

Intellectual people shouldn't feel like they are better than the not -so- intellectual ones because frankly, they didn't create themselves intelligent. That's my point. smiley

True, the society will accord an intelligent woman more respect than a woman that isn't intelligent. But the thing is, respect or not....they are both getting what they want.

Do you now understand me?
Acctually " intellectual people" still have to work hard to acquire knowledge and you know knowledge is power

* knowledge is the key that solves most of mysteries of mankind
* it is the power that creates wealth
* it is the reason we can have this discussion without seeing each other

Ever wondered if everyone were to role up their sleeves and stop aquiring knowledge what the world will be like

Ever wondered what this continent will look like if we acquire more knowledge.
A nudist or trending naked star can not top that, can they ?

It is not about morals...it is about which of the two is more significant. The answeris very obvious. Thus, there is no debate
Re: Nudity: Using What You Have To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 06, 2017
makydebbie:
Hahahaha the good old days. grin cheesy wink
I tell you. grin

Same way you will mention, say maybe benita, and people will acknowledge because she's undoubtedly smart is the way you'll mention our sister that is no more and people will acknowledge her too. They are both popular, but for different reasons.
They will both get PMs too, but with different approach. grin grin grin
Re: Nudity: Using What You Have To Get What You Want! by Saintsammurai(m): 4:46pm On Oct 06, 2017
L3G3ND:

google it She had a show in Nigeria years back and it was epic the where she sang the national anthem ... my brother how many average African know Hillary Clinton? and how many children in Africa know a hum to one or two of Beypnce's music .. do the math

That beyonce's show in 2006 was political motivated.. anyways thats a story for another day... Now not too many young kids in Africa knows clinton, that i agree, but unfortunately for beyonce, She has no young fans in Africa, and thanks to our NIGERIA and fellow African musicians like wizkid and co.. now the kids dnt care about beyonce... What i am saying is that, beyonce might be popular and connected but she is not that respected, you dare not even play her songs in some homes.
Re: Nudity: Using What You Have To Get What You Want! by Saintsammurai(m): 4:47pm On Oct 06, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Mtchewww. grin grin

Religious organizations nowadays are phoney. People even go to church half-nude nowadays, you know? So, what's the difference?
The difference is that, they get arrested by the holy spirit and they are delivered.
Re: Nudity: Using What You Have To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 06, 2017
sunshineG:
Acctually " intellectual people" still have to work hard to acquire knowledge and you know knowledge is power

* knowledge is the key that solves most of mystery of man kind
* it is the power that creates wealth
* it is the reason we can have this discussion without seeing each other

Ever wondered if everyone were to role up their sleeves and stop aquiring knowledge what the world will be like

Ever wondered what this continent will look like if we acquire more knowledge.
A nudeist or trending naked star can not bit that, can they ?

It is not about morals...it is about which of the two is more significant. The answeris very obvious. Thus, there is no debate
True.

But then again, not everyone has the intellectual capacity required to acquire knowledge. That IS my point.

Of course, there isn't a debate.wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nudity: Using What You Have To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 06, 2017
Saintsammurai:
That beyonce's show in 2006 was political motivated.. anyways thats a story for another day... Now not too many young kids in Africa knows clinton, that i agree, but unfortunately for beyonce, She has no young fans in Africa, and thanks to our NIGERIA and fellow African musicians like wizkid and co.. now the kids dnt care about beyonce... What i am saying is that, beyonce might be popular and connected but she is not that respected, you dare not even play her songs in some homes.
and what I am saying is ... she has what she wants using whatever she's got
Re: Nudity: Using What You Have To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 06, 2017
CaptainSALAZAR:

and society frowns at the users too ... stop giving out the contract and the job will end
Re: Nudity: Using What You Have To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 06, 2017
Lawlahdey:
True.

But then again, not everyone has the intellectual capacity required to acquire knowledge. That IS my point.

Of course, there isn't a debate.wink
grin grin
I want to say something, but make I no talk again grin

You are right that not everyone have the same intellectual capacity though kiss
Re: Nudity: Using What You Have To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 06, 2017
Saintsammurai:
The difference is that, they get arrested by the holy spirit and they are delivered.
Hahahahahahaha...Indeed. grin grin
Re: Nudity: Using What You Have To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 06, 2017
Saintsammurai:

Same way you can't play wizkid songs in some homes undecided
Re: Nudity: Using What You Have To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 06, 2017
sunshineG:
grin grin
I want to say something, but make I no talk again grin

You are right that not everyone have the same intellectual capacity though kiss
Please, talk. I'm interested in anything you'd like to say. smiley
Re: Nudity: Using What You Have To Get What You Want! by Saintsammurai(m): 4:53pm On Oct 06, 2017
L3G3ND:

and what I am saying is ... she has what she wants using whatever she's got
There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof is Destruction..
Re: Nudity: Using What You Have To Get What You Want! by Saintsammurai(m): 4:56pm On Oct 06, 2017
Criis:

Same way you can't play wizkid songs in some homes undecided
True but i was replying in context to her word that kids in Africa knows beyonce and sing her songs..
Re: Nudity: Using What You Have To Get What You Want! by CaptainSALAZAR: 4:57pm On Oct 06, 2017
L3G3ND:

and society frowns at the users too ... stop giving out the contract and the job will end

We aren't talking about a robot or an item. We are talking about humans with brains notwithstanding the hoes want it more, benefits of pleasure and gains. Even if the demand stops, girls gat needs and bills to pay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys Only: Which Of These Mostly Turns You On Sexually? / I Just Got Fingered In The Office Restroom By A Junior Staff / The Stress Is Too Much (dating)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.