Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,283 members, 7,780,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:34 PM

Pictures From Jos Massacre (viewers Discretion Advised) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures From Jos Massacre (viewers Discretion Advised) (25966 Views)

Cultists On The Rampage: Viewers Discretion Advised / Pictures Of Prof. Iyayi's Bullet-pierced Body (Viewers Discretion Advised) / Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Jos Massacre (viewers Discretion Advised) by Hardtalk: 9:49am On Mar 09, 2010
redsun:

Why most of you fall mugu for thse religious sentiments is that you don't know how it all started for real.Take your time and go back to history with open mind to see how draconic amd manipulative christianity ii or has been.

Islam understandable is the very crude version of christian but they are both the same ball game of mind and physical conquest of the gullible and the weak by all means possible.

Well, I will not want to derail this thread, but no matter what you say, Christianity remains GOD's given way of life, and not a religion.
Re: Pictures From Jos Massacre (viewers Discretion Advised) by selingel: 9:56am On Mar 09, 2010
How wicked can man be. Cutting ones head open? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pictures From Jos Massacre (viewers Discretion Advised) by denzel2009: 11:35am On Mar 09, 2010
Dang! Whats our problem gan sef in this country?
Re: Pictures From Jos Massacre (viewers Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 09, 2010
kosovo what is happening?are you awake? this should not be here.take it to the crime zone.plssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Pictures From Jos Massacre (viewers Discretion Advised) by Sonofpeace(m): 11:58am On Mar 09, 2010
Scottx:

There will soon be an end to this killings.
For your information Mister there is not gonna be an end to these killings unless all christians are converted/annihilated by the moslems or all moslems converted to christianity which is not feasible at all
Re: Pictures From Jos Massacre (viewers Discretion Advised) by otawa: 12:34pm On Mar 09, 2010
Sadly, this killings has been going since 1940s.

It is never ending story.

Solution is to break Nigeria into different countries like Yugoslavia did sometime ago.

For how long do we continue to kill ourself?

The only thing common among all the groups in Nigeria is just the name NIGERIA.
Re: Pictures From Jos Massacre (viewers Discretion Advised) by ghettochyk(f): 1:37pm On Mar 09, 2010
redsun:

Organized religion is the worst thing that ever happened to mankind,especially christianity and islam,it turns brothers against brothers,sisters against sisters,neighbors against neighbors,friends against friends,communities against communities and countries against countries.It has always been the bone of contention among men from time immemorial,especially among those who are just learning to think for themselves.

ur entire response almost sounds so cliche, so automated, so borrowed. If you knew anything about Christianity, you'd know that none of the above applies to CHristianity. Christianity is strictly about love for one another. Jesus says to love you NEIGHBORS, walk around ur neighborhood and see how different everyone is: religiously, culturally, politically, etc. That goes to say that our religion preaches to love EVERYONE no matter what.
Besides, it's not like u have a better alternative. And if you think you do, good luck with life and the afterlife.
Re: Pictures From Jos Massacre (viewers Discretion Advised) by harakiri(m): 3:01pm On Mar 09, 2010
lannre:

@ Blackman,

You can make your point with facts and figures but those who Allah will ,will know better. Education forms the major obstacle to those who kill in the name of Religion. How can one kill ? for who ? and for what sake ? I have not read that from any scripture. May Almighty Allah forgive us all. And those who judge without caution,those who conclude without caution, God will forgive us all. God is all knowing.

Education has nothing to do with this.Osama bin laden is well educated.His second in command is a respected medical practitioner.Most of their recruits in European countries are graduates and mostly engineers who are well versed in chemistry,physics and mathematics so what the hell are you talking about?

Islam is a sham!

Period!
Re: Pictures From Jos Massacre (viewers Discretion Advised) by selingel: 9:17pm On Mar 09, 2010
harakiri:

Education has nothing to do with this.Osama bin laden is well educated.His second in command is a respected medical practitioner.Most of their recruits in European countries are graduates and mostly engineers who are well versed in chemistry,physics and mathematics so what the hell are you talking about?

Islam is a sham!

Period!

undecided undecided undecided but some of them are good, is it that, they are not faithful Muslims?
Re: Pictures From Jos Massacre (viewers Discretion Advised) by canuck(m): 11:30pm On Mar 09, 2010
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Pictures From Jos Massacre (viewers Discretion Advised) by AbuUzzah: 12:28pm On Mar 10, 2010
This incident is a sad one, and the comments of some people who were never thought how to chew words before they utter it is worsening the situation and on a serious note is what is giving birth to all these crisis. For God sake how can these people conclude that the attack is carried out by Hausa-Fulanis or any religion so far, when all we have as of now is arrest of suspect who are not yet arraigned before a cometent court for hearing and before the ruling will tell us who are they. These sentiment and unguarded utterance many of you are making here is not HELPING MATTERS! And it cannot help matters. Now there is boko haram in the north, then is there no niger-delta militants in the south, the former were brutally killed and the later were hansomely paid by FG. Is there no OPC in the west who slaugther hundreds in Shagamu & Mile 12 are they also Muslims? In Rwanda the genocide is also carried by the Muslims, in Palestin were women and children are killed is also muslims. Adolf Hitler who terrorised the whole world is also muslim, so also is Mussolini of Italy, likewise the first atomic bomb dropped in Japan is done by muslims also.
Please, let us know what we are saying. I can't imagine when somebody with no knowledge about what all these conflicts are all about will just open his mouth and abuse a particular religion just because he is not a member of that religion. It is those type of people that seduced young boys and lead them to violence.
This crisis took place in jos in different dimension and yet we failed to address the problem, and this cause all these reprisal attacks which are given us these ugly pictures. There is no government in Jos that is just why these things are happening. when Obasanjo declared state of emergency on Jos when he discovered that there is no government in Jos and there were no crisi during those days. then another regime worse than Dariye came in and all these senseless killings and senseless utterances keep on coming.
I think people shouting Shame on Islam need to be in Psychiatric hospital, and this is the best for us and for everyone.
Re: Pictures From Jos Massacre (viewers Discretion Advised) by AbuUzzah: 12:30pm On Mar 10, 2010
This incident is a sad one, and the comments of some people who were never thought how to chew words before they utter it is worsening the situation and on a serious note is what is giving birth to all these crisis. For God sake how can these people conclude that the attack is carried out by Hausa-Fulanis or any religion so far, when all we have as of now is arrest of suspect who are not yet arraigned before a cometent court for hearing and before the ruling will tell us who are they. These sentiment and unguarded utterance many of you are making here is not HELPING MATTERS! And it cannot help matters. Now there is boko haram in the north, then is there no niger-delta militants in the south, the former were brutally killed and the later were hansomely paid by FG. Is there no OPC in the west who slaugther hundreds in Shagamu & Mile 12 are they also Muslims? In Rwanda the genocide is also carried by the Muslims, in Palestin were women and children are killed is also muslims. Adolf Hitler who terrorised the whole world is also muslim, so also is Mussolini of Italy, likewise the first atomic bomb dropped in Japan is done by muslims also.
Please, let us know what we are saying. I can't imagine when somebody with no knowledge about what all these conflicts are all about will just open his mouth and abuse a particular religion just because he is not a member of that religion. It is those type of people that seduced young boys and lead them to violence.
This crisis took place in jos in different dimension and yet we failed to address the problem, and this cause all these reprisal attacks which are given us these ugly pictures. There is no government in Jos that is just why these things are happening. when Obasanjo declared state of emergency on Jos when he discovered that there is no government in Jos and there were no crisi during those days. then another regime worse than Dariye came in and all these senseless killings and senseless utterances keep on coming.
I think people shouting Shame on Islam need to be in Psychiatric hospital, and this is the best for us and for everyone.
Re: Pictures From Jos Massacre (viewers Discretion Advised) by akinolasam: 8:22pm On Mar 10, 2010
@ Abu Uzzah:

I love your reasoning of tracing history of violent men and leaders very well. But what baffles me most is why you should stop the research. I thought you will trace it down the memory lane to the activities of Mohammed. If you are here to defend a man or religion, I think you are not been fair to the spirits of those caught in this destruction.
I think we should come together to reason as true Nigerians for once and not trading in words.
Re: Pictures From Jos Massacre (viewers Discretion Advised) by ghettochyk(f): 5:56am On Mar 11, 2010
These damn Muslims!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They wanna kill EVERYTHING!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry Always causing trouble.
VIOLENT BEASTS!!!!!! HELL AWAITS THESE EVIL PEOPLE AND GOD WILL JUDGE THEM! angry angry angry angry
Re: Pictures From Jos Massacre (viewers Discretion Advised) by saraj(f): 6:33am On Mar 11, 2010
ghettochyk:

your entire response almost sounds so cliche, so automated, so borrowed. If you knew anything about Christianity, you'd know that none of the above applies to CHristianity. Christianity is strictly about love for one another. Jesus says to love you NEIGHBORS, walk around your neighborhood and see how different everyone is: religiously, culturally, politically, etc. That goes to say that our religion preaches to love EVERYONE no matter what.
Besides, it's not like u have a better alternative. And if you think you do, good luck with life and the afterlife.

ghettochyk:

These damn Muslims!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They wanna kill EVERYTHING!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry Always causing trouble.
VIOLENT BEASTS!!!!!! HELL AWAITS THESE EVIL PEOPLE AND GOD WILL JUDGE THEM! angry angry angry angry

Christians are hypocrites.
Re: Pictures From Jos Massacre (viewers Discretion Advised) by ghettochyk(f): 2:54pm On Mar 11, 2010
sara j:

[/b]

Christians are hypocrites.

Use your brain. Where's the hypocrisy in what you bolded?  where's even the correlation between the two? You're sadly lost. Your quotation is a weak and unrelated example of whatever foolish point you're trying to make.
Are the people involved with the massacre not damned? 
So, are you saying that the muslims involved in the massacre will not be judged and punished by God?    And if you're among those causing havoc, then you too will be punished by God, muslim or CHristian. But we all know who starts most of the trouble like this in Nigeria.
Anyway, you never know the mental capacity of whoever you're talking to online, so I guess I should just ignore you. I bet they call this "Jihad" too. SMH.
Re: Pictures From Jos Massacre (viewers Discretion Advised) by tayoast(m): 9:19pm On Mar 11, 2010
More horrific pictures
Re: Pictures From Jos Massacre (viewers Discretion Advised) by MrCrackles(m): 9:22pm On Mar 11, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry cry
Re: Pictures From Jos Massacre (viewers Discretion Advised) by tayoast(m): 9:23pm On Mar 11, 2010
Re: Pictures From Jos Massacre (viewers Discretion Advised) by jaybee3(m): 9:25pm On Mar 11, 2010
dis is seriously not right. perpetrators should be jailed for life
Re: Pictures From Jos Massacre (viewers Discretion Advised) by MrCrackles(m): 9:25pm On Mar 11, 2010
Stop. . . . . . . shocked shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry cry
Re: Pictures From Jos Massacre (viewers Discretion Advised) by cold(m): 9:48pm On Mar 11, 2010
There is absolutely no way on God's earth the Beroms are going to let this slide,the worst is yet to come *shudders*
Re: Pictures From Jos Massacre (viewers Discretion Advised) by chic2pimp(m): 10:04pm On Mar 11, 2010
FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pictures From Jos Massacre (viewers Discretion Advised) by saraj(f): 11:28pm On Mar 11, 2010
ghettochyk:

Use your brain. Where's the hypocrisy in what you bolded? where's even the correlation between the two? You're sadly lost. Your quotation is a weak and unrelated example of whatever foolish point you're trying to make.
Are the people involved with the massacre not damned?
So, are you saying that the muslims involved in the massacre will not be judged and punished by God? And if you're among those causing havoc, then you too will be punished by God, muslim or CHristian. But we all know who starts most of the trouble like this in Nigeria.
Anyway, you never know the mental capacity of whoever you're talking to online, so I guess I should just ignore you. I bet they call this "Jihad" too. SMH.

What happened is terrible and I hope the people responsible will be punished worse than this,
but you should be smart enough not to start bashing Muslims because as you were saying
in your first post that as Christians we should love one another regardless of Religion.
I am a Christian and I have Muslim friends who certainly aren't violent beasts that go
around torturing people to death and are decent people so have a bit of respect and
stop being so discriminating.The people who did this are suffering from evilness.
It has nothing to do with religion.
Re: Pictures From Jos Massacre (viewers Discretion Advised) by ghettochyk(f): 11:54pm On Mar 11, 2010
and you should be smart enough to know that observation is not bashing. If I say your makeup wasn't applied properly, is that bashing or an opinion formed through observation? Pls, lets get a good command of the English language before we try to use it to make a pointless point. Christians are hypocrites? Call yourself a hypocrite then. Hypocrites are everywhere and in every sort of group (gay , straight, fat, skinny, Polish, secular, religious). I dont recall asking you the religion your friends follow. Obviously, not all muslims are violent beasts, as you see can, (well, I doubt you could or even did), I didnt say that. I made two separate statements close to each other. Did you see where I said hate muslims because of their religion? It's nice and all that everyone wants to sound smart and wise, but pls, save it for someone else or for yourself. You can call it discriminating or whatever you like. It's a wonder how terroristic people that suffer from this "evilness" as you said are muslim. When you heard a Nigerian attempted to bomb a plane, I;m sure we all knew where our first thought went. hmm, surprise, surprise. Looks to me like THEY are the one's discriminating (aka distinguishing) themselves from the general popluation. I didn't determine the religion of most terrorists now did I?
Re: Pictures From Jos Massacre (viewers Discretion Advised) by Otobroto(f): 9:17pm On Mar 12, 2010
Men!. This is even more terrible than I suspected. The worst is yet to come, if perpetrators are not brought to book. I smell retaliation here. It may come if this is just another Jos killing.
Re: Pictures From Jos Massacre (viewers Discretion Advised) by dasa: 10:33pm On Mar 12, 2010
by their fruit you shall know them. its that simple. muslims keep telling you islam is a religion of peace. i dont doubt, but how do u xplain all the voilence related to islam?

the root cause of the unrest in jos is a quest by the fulani settlers to take the state. which will never happen.  the locals see it as the  indigenous vs the settlers. while the fulani settlers see it as muslims vs christians. 

Islam is the uniting factor for the settlers. its the strongest political tool in this world. once you do it in the name of allah, millions will follow you.

i am an open minded person. i believe if you worship a stone, worship it well and things will happen for you. But, i'm sorry, i now think islam incites hate and violence naturally. the evidence is over whelming.

and for abu uzzah who asked if OPC where muslims. yes they are. atleast 95% of them.
as for the niger delta militants, its an economic struggle, thats why no hostagem is killed. kapish.
Re: Pictures From Jos Massacre (viewers Discretion Advised) by Enjoyment1(f): 10:03pm On Mar 13, 2010
tayo_ast:

SOURCE

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Pictures From Jos Massacre (viewers Discretion Advised) by mamagee3(f): 11:52pm On Mar 13, 2010
Please don't post anymore pictures. . .I have seen enough, already. shocked shocked shocked shocked cry cry
Re: Pictures From Jos Massacre (viewers Discretion Advised) by saraj(f): 3:54am On Mar 14, 2010
ghettochyk:

and you should be smart enough to know that observation is not bashing. If I say your makeup wasn't applied properly, is that bashing or an opinion formed through observation? Pls, lets get a good command of the English language before we try to use it to make a pointless point. Christians are hypocrites? Call yourself a hypocrite then. Hypocrites are everywhere and in every sort of group (gay , straight, fat, skinny, Polish, secular, religious). I dont recall asking you the religion your friends follow. Obviously, not all muslims are violent beasts, as you see can, (well, I doubt you could or even did), I didnt say that. I made two separate statements close to each other. Did you see where I said hate muslims because of their religion? It's nice and all that everyone wants to sound smart and wise, but pls, save it for someone else or for yourself. You can call it discriminating or whatever you like. It's a wonder how terroristic people that suffer from this "evilness" as you said are muslim. When you heard a Nigerian attempted to bomb a plane, I;m sure we all knew where our first thought went. hmm, surprise, surprise. Looks to me like THEY are the one's discriminating (aka distinguishing) themselves from the general popluation. I didn't determine the religion of most terrorists now did I?

Its OK. These pictures would make anyone angry ghettochyk. Lets just hope these sick people who committted this
horrible crime will be severly punished. How could anyone torture a human child. I wouldn't have such a bad heart to
kill an insect.
Re: Pictures From Jos Massacre (viewers Discretion Advised) by Tcrack(m): 4:14pm On Mar 14, 2010
for goodness sake. why kill children? i have been trying to find a worhty purnishment for the perpetrator of this crime but i couldnt find any. even if they are jailed for the rest of their miserable lives, it is still not enough purnishment. MY HEART WEEPS. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Pictures From Jos Massacre (viewers Discretion Advised) by Enjoyment1(f): 6:58pm On Mar 14, 2010
Tcrack:

for goodness sake. why kill children? i have been trying to find a worhty purnishment for the perpetrator of this crime but i couldnt find any. even if they are jailed for the rest of their miserable lives, it is still not enough purnishment. MY HEART WEEPS. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

They should be shot publicly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jeko Jomo, Lady Missing After Suicide Threat On Instagram / Cattle Rustlers Arrested By Soldiers While Sharing Cow Meat In A Forest. Photos / Policeman Rides Seized Tricycle, Hits Mother, Baby (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.