Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,322 members, 7,780,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:37 PM

Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match (47113 Views)

MKO Abiola Stadium Abuja Ready For Use After Renovation / Budweiser Gets Customized Bottles For Keepers Messi Scored Against / Full List Of Nff Winners Awards 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by naptu2: 4:17pm On Oct 06, 2017
grin I thought about this a few days ago when some Zambians were boasting.

Nigeria played Ghana at the Liberation Stadium in Port Harcourt in 2001. We needed to win that match to qualify for the 2002 World Cup ahead of Liberia. We Won 3-0. Around 5 minutes to the end of the match the TV cameras showed the Nigerian bench and right by the touchline were huge bottles of champagne (allegedly bought by the foreign based players). I thought to myself (a few days ago), "Imagine if we were to do something like that now".

Well the NFF were way ahead of me because reports say that they've partnered with a wine company to make these bottles of wine below for tomorrow's match.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by naptu2: 4:17pm On Oct 06, 2017
NFF Ready To Pop Champagne For Super Eagles World Cup Ticket

October 6, 2017 9:32 am

By Johnny Edward in Uyo:

The Nigerian Football Federation (NFF) are planning a big champagne party for the Super Eagles if they defeat the Chipolopolo of Zambia in Saturday’s FIFA World Cup qualifier, Completesportsnigeria.com reports.

The NFF, according a top source who pleaded anonymity, revealed that a wine company was partnered who agreed to provide cartons of wine for the players and the rest of the officials to celebrate the Eagles victory.

The Eagles will qualify for the 2018 World Cup if they defeat Zambia here in Uyo.

“I’ve seen many people criticise the move but I won’t comment on them. We will stay focused to ensure that our objective is achieved on Saturday,” the NFF top official told Completesportsnigeria.com concerning the pictures of branded champagne bottles circulating on social media since late Thursday night.

“We plan to win and celebrate our victory which I think is ideal for every team and their administrators.”

A message on the carton of the wine reads: “We thank the President, and all Nigerians for supporting our teams and particularly the governor of Akwa Ibom State and the people of other states.”

Nigeria lead African qualifying Group B with 10 points from four games, three ahead of second-placed Zambia.

https://www.completesportsnigeria.com/nff-ready-pop-champagne-super-eagles-world-cup-ticket/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by Dboy55(m): 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2017
Nah xo...

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by mcmurphy132(m): 4:20pm On Oct 06, 2017
Tax payers over to you

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by SoftP(m): 4:23pm On Oct 06, 2017
Eva wine rebranded

67 Likes

Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by etzskillz(m): 4:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
eagles 3-1 chipolopolo

10 Likes

Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by Ekikor(m): 4:30pm On Oct 06, 2017
That was how one man bought a cow and painted it blue(because he was a chealsea fan) during the champions league finals between Man U and Chealsea in 08
What I'm trying to say is Win or lose, people will still drink that wine cheesy ... Naija for life

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by etzskillz(m): 4:30pm On Oct 06, 2017
success is certain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by NwaChibuzor: 6:17pm On Oct 06, 2017
Nigerians have been too over confident and making too much noise. Something tells me zambia go shock una

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by tooth4tooth: 6:17pm On Oct 06, 2017
It is like counting your chickens before they are hatch shocked

I pray the match ends in our favour

27 Likes

Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by Kingsley1000(m): 6:17pm On Oct 06, 2017
nigeria will lose........even those agitating for biafra will curse me

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by BafanaBafana: 6:17pm On Oct 06, 2017
I remember that match in 2001. Oliseh was busy spraying his champagne when some journalists swarmed at him for comments. The guy started spraying the wine on them and they backed off.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by Blingblings(m): 6:17pm On Oct 06, 2017
Someone should let me know when this gets to fp
Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by silas24(m): 6:17pm On Oct 06, 2017
Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by NigerDeltan(m): 6:18pm On Oct 06, 2017
grin
Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by hardywaltz(m): 6:18pm On Oct 06, 2017
Make them win first

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by Tommy10g: 6:18pm On Oct 06, 2017
iyen gidi gan

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by DeutschJunge: 6:18pm On Oct 06, 2017
mehn this guys should not mess up o.. Alot is ridding on their victory tomorrow.
they could have qualified since from the last game, but for some reason they settled for a draw. All this celebration would have been done a month ago and forgotten now.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by Realtor43: 6:18pm On Oct 06, 2017
cheesy Popping champagne 4 future embelzment

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by tollytexy(m): 6:19pm On Oct 06, 2017
lol so if they loose the match,are they still gonna drink it?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 06, 2017
One People!! Great Nation!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by NigerDeltan(m): 6:19pm On Oct 06, 2017
mcmurphy132:
Tax payers over to you

Meaning we shld not celebrate abi?
Mttcheeeew

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by Uyi168: 6:19pm On Oct 06, 2017
I WONDER WHAT THEY'LL DO WHEN THEY WILL THE CUP

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 06, 2017
what if we draw the match,, shebi we can still qualify?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by Spar7tan(m): 6:20pm On Oct 06, 2017
Na this kain match Dem dey lose. Super chicken must fall Una hand tmao. grin

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by kaycyor: 6:20pm On Oct 06, 2017
Naija I Hail oo. Now imagine, what if them come lose or play draw. Wetin dem go use the drink do!?
Suggestions!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by Muzanga(f): 6:21pm On Oct 06, 2017
Na faith dey make person count chicks before him egg hatch.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by NigerDeltan(m): 6:21pm On Oct 06, 2017
Ekikor:
That was how one man bought a cow and painted it blue(because he was a chealsea fan) during the premier league finals between Man U and Chealsea in 07

What I'm trying to say is Win or lose, people will still drink that wine cheesy ... Naija for life

See this Olodo chelshit fan oo

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by Oju4190: 6:21pm On Oct 06, 2017
All biafrans at not allow to watch tomorrow match.Wait for ur time

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by Homeboiy: 6:22pm On Oct 06, 2017
Iam already having doubts

OH my ticket oo

Make naija no go cut my 250,000 ooo
Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by okerekeikpo: 6:22pm On Oct 06, 2017
This is anti Islam and we won't take it we will resist it, Sharia fall on you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wilfred Ndidi Studying Business, Management In De Montfort University, Leicester / WWE Superstar John Cena Dead? / English Hard O’ — Nigerians Blast UEFA After Misunderstanding Oshoala Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.