Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,668 members, 7,801,930 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Groom Plays Video Of Bride Cheating With Another Man At Their Wedding Dinner - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Plays Video Of Bride Cheating With Another Man At Their Wedding Dinner (63782 Views)

Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) / Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding / Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Plays Video Of Bride Cheating With Another Man At Their Wedding Dinner by Nobody: 6:03am On Oct 07, 2017
The art heart that made Olivia mess u up, you haven't still learnt your lessons... No wahala
chronique:
Damn! This nigga is a real gee. I can think up such things but I doubt I'd be cruel enough to intentionally do it. A part of my soft heart wouldn't probably let me do it.
Re: Groom Plays Video Of Bride Cheating With Another Man At Their Wedding Dinner by alex81(m): 6:35am On Oct 07, 2017
Adeevah:
It is normal

That bride is my role model grin

Re: Groom Plays Video Of Bride Cheating With Another Man At Their Wedding Dinner by Uzoigwe1(m): 6:40am On Oct 07, 2017
It's unfortunate that infidelity is gaining more ground everyday. A lady I know so well that her wedding is this October still come to our lodge to sleep with her boyfriend.
it's just so shameful!

1 Like

Re: Groom Plays Video Of Bride Cheating With Another Man At Their Wedding Dinner by flawlessT(f): 7:01am On Oct 07, 2017
lonelydora:
That is wicked... i can't even think of doing it to my beautiful flawlessT
Lol... You see why i love right?

1 Like

Re: Groom Plays Video Of Bride Cheating With Another Man At Their Wedding Dinner by dmcdad: 7:18am On Oct 07, 2017
Chai.... CRonaldo. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
iamJ:
then maybe she didn't allow him to chop, so he wanted to eat his share of the cake, b4 bursting her, he did it well, no excuses from her family and he has spoilt her image

Things men do for nunu, my guy do introduction, buy drinks and everything, just so he can collect the babe virginity, after the introduction, they had sex and he disappeared grin grin grin

Some girls are worth that stress sha, but obviously not ugly, poor, local or short
Re: Groom Plays Video Of Bride Cheating With Another Man At Their Wedding Dinner by def111(m): 7:37am On Oct 07, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
shocked what I love about this asians is the hairy pussy they keep. Hairy pussy is sweeter than shaved pussy.

If you see Nigeria girls hairy pussy, feak go caught you. Omo let them shave it, so sucker can help them
Re: Groom Plays Video Of Bride Cheating With Another Man At Their Wedding Dinner by Gkay1(m): 7:40am On Oct 07, 2017
see gobe , meeeeen if dis one happen in naija, d lady nor go fit waka again.
Re: Groom Plays Video Of Bride Cheating With Another Man At Their Wedding Dinner by uvalued(m): 7:45am On Oct 07, 2017
It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing : the words that I speak unto you, are spirit, and are life.
Re: Groom Plays Video Of Bride Cheating With Another Man At Their Wedding Dinner by chronique(m): 8:05am On Oct 07, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
The art heart that made Olivia mess u up, you haven't still learnt your lessons... No wahala

Don't you guys ever forget about something?? That's history and we've both moved on. I'd appreciate you don't refer to this again. Thanks for your understanding.
Re: Groom Plays Video Of Bride Cheating With Another Man At Their Wedding Dinner by seangy4konji: 8:13am On Oct 07, 2017
By their comments,you will know them.

Hoes every where.
Re: Groom Plays Video Of Bride Cheating With Another Man At Their Wedding Dinner by hilseger: 8:56am On Oct 07, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
shocked what I love about this asians is the hairy pussy they keep. Hairy pussy is sweeter than shaved pussy.

Hehehe...bro, I swear u r a cow, a big one.
Re: Groom Plays Video Of Bride Cheating With Another Man At Their Wedding Dinner by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 07, 2017
Flashh:
Why so much pain? Are you the bride?
i didnt sound pained or are u d man?undecidedd man wasted his time & money he also embarass himself too

1 Like

Re: Groom Plays Video Of Bride Cheating With Another Man At Their Wedding Dinner by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 07, 2017
izobemheuwaize:

so you self dey support bad thing
i dont support such he should have broke up with her in private,he wasted his time & money he also embarass himself too
Re: Groom Plays Video Of Bride Cheating With Another Man At Their Wedding Dinner by Flashh: 9:29am On Oct 07, 2017
Preetiex:
i didnt sound pained or are u d man?undecidedd man wasted his time & money he also embarass himself too
But it's what appeaces him. So he's comfortable with it.

You are still pained though. grin

Preetiex:
but y u carry d mata for head like gala,ok u go sell o
E show say na you carry the matter for head óó. Because na you dey vomit painment. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Groom Plays Video Of Bride Cheating With Another Man At Their Wedding Dinner by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 07, 2017
Flashh:
But it's what appeaces him. So he's comfortable with it.

You are still pained though. grin
but y u carry d mata for head like gala,ok u go sell o
Re: Groom Plays Video Of Bride Cheating With Another Man At Their Wedding Dinner by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 07, 2017
I'll never forget, because u have refused to be sensible after that ashawo teach u lesson.. E still Dey pain me like weeeeeeettttiiiiiinnnnnn... U are still showing the same traits..
I'm living a life of regrets because of a similar rubbish meted on me by all this ashawo girls.
And I feel sad seeing another nigga suffer same and not learning from it.
U better deactivate this account, because anytime I see similar weakness in your again I'll come for your balls..
chronique:

Don't you guys ever forget about something?? That's history and we've both moved on. I'd appreciate you don't refer to this again. Thanks for your understanding.
Re: Groom Plays Video Of Bride Cheating With Another Man At Their Wedding Dinner by LargeBreed(m): 9:53am On Oct 07, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
That's disgusting.
Re: Groom Plays Video Of Bride Cheating With Another Man At Their Wedding Dinner by walesalak(m): 10:16am On Oct 07, 2017
Omo see gobe cheesy cheesy
Re: Groom Plays Video Of Bride Cheating With Another Man At Their Wedding Dinner by chronique(m): 10:23am On Oct 07, 2017
TheTrueApostle:

I'll never forget, because u have refused to be sensible after that ashawo teach u lesson.. E still Dey pain me like weeeeeeettttiiiiiinnnnnn... U are still showing the same traits..
I'm living a life of regrets because of a similar rubbish meted on me by all this ashawo girls.
And I feel sad seeing another nigga suffer same and not learning from it.
U better deactivate this account, because anytime I see similar weakness in your again I'll come for your balls..

You are too small to make me deactivate this account. No one has the ability to make me do that. The earlier you understand that, the better for you. I own my life (after God) and I decide how I want to live, feel and treat people. Your opinion about that issue can't influence the way I think or should act. I don't see why you should be getting worked up over my matter. I haven't hired you to fight for me and I'd very much appreciate that you mind your business and stay in your own lane. And lest I forget, nothing you would say to me now, can be worse than stuffs said to me at that time. It's in your own interest, that you mind your business and move on.
Re: Groom Plays Video Of Bride Cheating With Another Man At Their Wedding Dinner by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 07, 2017
All the best bra... My eyes are on u.
chronique:

You are too small to make me deactivate this account. No one has the ability to make me do that. The earlier you understand that, the better for you. I own my life (after God) and I decide how I want to live, feel and treat people. Your opinion about that issue can't influence the way I think or should act. I don't see why you should be getting worked up over my matter. I haven't hired you to fight for me and I'd very much appreciate that you mind your business and stay in your own lane. And lest I forget, nothing you would say to me now, can be worse than stuffs said to me at that time. It's in your own interest, that you mind your business and move on.
Re: Groom Plays Video Of Bride Cheating With Another Man At Their Wedding Dinner by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 07, 2017
YeyeGirl:
Ehn she cheated cos his cassava dikwa small but no mata d locality in him,d account dikwa huge... Ndi Chinese... Ndi Chan Chung ji hun cheesy

LOL Nd you you think when a guy got a 12 inch dick a girl wouldn't cheat? Funny yeye girl.
Re: Groom Plays Video Of Bride Cheating With Another Man At Their Wedding Dinner by Adeevah(m): 10:37am On Oct 07, 2017
GogobiriLalas:
I can be your side dude....

No!

You can only be my side fool
Re: Groom Plays Video Of Bride Cheating With Another Man At Their Wedding Dinner by davillian(m): 11:57am On Oct 07, 2017
hatchy:
Some women eehn!

You have money o, problem.
You don't have o, gbegeh.
A woman can sleep with your house boy,driver,gate man or even friend if she decides to cheat and still form as if you are the only one drilling the oil well.

Don't pity them most times when they have marital problems because you never can tell what the man has passed thru in her hand.
Can a woman cheat on a guy with a HUGE cock.
Re: Groom Plays Video Of Bride Cheating With Another Man At Their Wedding Dinner by 400billionman: 12:17pm On Oct 07, 2017
hatchy:
Some women eehn!

You have money o, problem.
You don't have o, gbegeh.
A woman can sleep with your house boy,driver,gate man or even friend if she decides to cheat and still form as if you are the only one drilling the oil well.

Don't pity them most times when they have marital problems because you never can tell what the man has passed thru in her hand.

He saw the signs, that's why he sent an investigator.

Some people just create wahala wey e no dey.

We were not sent to the world to suffer, nah Adam and Eve create suffering just like 99% of humanbeings use their hands in creating sufferings for themselves out of stupidity..

Why not marry the one she wants to cheat with ?
Re: Groom Plays Video Of Bride Cheating With Another Man At Their Wedding Dinner by 400billionman: 12:27pm On Oct 07, 2017
henribj:
entering room and coming out does not mean anything in a court of law, except their is evidence to show they were actually intimate while in the room... #justsaying

Yes, they went to do Songs of Solomon..

Abu OMA 69.

Carol of 9 lessons..
Re: Groom Plays Video Of Bride Cheating With Another Man At Their Wedding Dinner by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 07, 2017
Adeevah:

No!

You can only be my side fool
Ashawooo...
Re: Groom Plays Video Of Bride Cheating With Another Man At Their Wedding Dinner by Blackfire(m): 9:04pm On Oct 07, 2017
AuroraB:
Yes cool

Ki lo fe
Re: Groom Plays Video Of Bride Cheating With Another Man At Their Wedding Dinner by AuroraB(f): 10:06pm On Oct 07, 2017
Blackfire:

Ki lo fe
Scratch that.
I guess you don't take jokes.
Re: Groom Plays Video Of Bride Cheating With Another Man At Their Wedding Dinner by Blackfire(m): 4:19am On Oct 08, 2017
AuroraB:
Scratch that.
I guess you don't take jokes.

My bad...am having a bad day.

Hope u will go to church today sha
Re: Groom Plays Video Of Bride Cheating With Another Man At Their Wedding Dinner by Nobody: 4:57am On Oct 08, 2017
flawlessT:
Lol... You see why i love right?

Sometimes I wonder what God used in creating your kind. See perfection written all over you, it was because of you God said "everything he made was good and perfect" damn!!! I'm captivated by your beauty and stunned by your color. How I wish I had 30billion, I will be singing "oruka" by now. I know there is a long list and a Long queue, but do I have any small chance, what is the probability that i will date sorry be friends with u. kiss
Re: Groom Plays Video Of Bride Cheating With Another Man At Their Wedding Dinner by flawlessT(f): 7:39am On Oct 08, 2017
Camillus92:

Sometimes I wonder what God used in creating your kind. See perfection written all over you, it was because of you God said "everything he made was good and perfect" damn!!! I'm captivated by your beauty and stunned by your color. How I wish I had 30billion, I will be singing "oruka" by now. I know there is a long list and a Long queue, but do I have any small chance, what is the probability that i will date sorry be friends with u. kiss
Hahahahaha,Everything is possible u know. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Intending Bride & Her Friends Pose With Their Backsides In Bikini / Naval Officer's Fiancée Gives Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos / Old Groom And His Young Bride Exchange Wedding Kiss At The Altar (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.