Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Midnight Ants Attack (photo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Midnight Ants Attack (photo) (1924 Views)

Woman Cries As Soldier Ants Invade Her House / Snake In The Room At Midnight! / Man Sees Centipede On His Bed At Midnight, Gets Terrified (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Midnight Ants Attack (photo) by CDCEO001: 5:44pm On Oct 06, 2017
I woke up in the middle of the night, around 3am. I passed through the living room (Parlour) to go to the toilet. I spotted few ants in the parlour but did not pay much attention, as i really needed to go and do my business in the toilet. When i was done, i returned and discovered they were tons of ants in the parlour, I used Topgon to spray the place, the more i spray the more i discovered more. Some even fell on me from the deck ceiling. I sprayed more all over the parlour and lock it, came back around 7am to see dead ants everywhere.

Re: Midnight Ants Attack (photo) by hisgrace090: 5:47pm On Oct 06, 2017
Very horrible experience.
Thank God for safety.

1 Like

Re: Midnight Ants Attack (photo) by PencilBox: 6:15pm On Oct 06, 2017
Topgon advert grin
Re: Midnight Ants Attack (photo) by CDCEO001: 6:51am On Oct 07, 2017
PencilBox:
Topgon advert grin
Yeah, I think they should come see me.

(1) (Reply)

There Is No Difference Between The Poor And The Rich / Us Express Courier Service / Who Is The Richest Nigerian Living?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.