Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Adaku Ufere Wins African Attorney Of The Year Award In South Africa - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Adaku Ufere Wins African Attorney Of The Year Award In South Africa (10338 Views)

CSP Catherine Ugorji For UN Woman Police Officer Of The Year Award For 2020 / Godwin Maduka Wins 2019 'Man Of The Year' Award / Nigerian Chief Turns Down Award In South Africa Because Of Xenophobia(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adaku Ufere Wins African Attorney Of The Year Award In South Africa by biafran1stson(m): 8:23am On Oct 07, 2017
Biafra have brains
Re: Adaku Ufere Wins African Attorney Of The Year Award In South Africa by Alao96(m): 8:32am On Oct 07, 2017
make all dis hate filled South African lawyers no reason her matter oooo
Re: Adaku Ufere Wins African Attorney Of The Year Award In South Africa by Asiwaju9ja(m): 8:50am On Oct 07, 2017
biafran1stson:
Biafra have brains

Even she no see herself as Biafra----ud. Na UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA she go school. Inside Nigeria.
Re: Adaku Ufere Wins African Attorney Of The Year Award In South Africa by Ladyjumong(f): 8:55am On Oct 07, 2017
oladeebo:
This is Nigerian Legacy I don't want any biafran to come and spoil our celebration!
ok?
just hear ur self.

but when an igbo man is caught in an act of crime, it becomes a biafran issue. undecided
Re: Adaku Ufere Wins African Attorney Of The Year Award In South Africa by KennedyNwaodu(m): 8:58am On Oct 07, 2017
That's my Biafran beauty Queen with lots of brain... UNN representing since 1960

1 Like

Re: Adaku Ufere Wins African Attorney Of The Year Award In South Africa by 400billionman: 9:11am On Oct 07, 2017
God blest Igbo girls right from Eden..
Re: Adaku Ufere Wins African Attorney Of The Year Award In South Africa by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 07, 2017
Alao96:
make all dis hate filled South African lawyers no reason her matter oooo
still trying to score cheap points with SA even in 2017?

1 Like

Re: Adaku Ufere Wins African Attorney Of The Year Award In South Africa by oladeebo: 9:32am On Oct 07, 2017
Ladyjumong:
just hear ur self.

but when an igbo man is caught in an act of crime, it becomes a biafran issue. undecided
yah, it's not related to Nigeria only, it's world wide, No one prosecuted the nation for your act, but glorify your country for your success.
Re: Adaku Ufere Wins African Attorney Of The Year Award In South Africa by LeSudAfricaine: 9:39am On Oct 07, 2017
Jayceon:
still trying to score cheap points with SA even in 2017?
Nigerians can be very annoying
Re: Adaku Ufere Wins African Attorney Of The Year Award In South Africa by Ladyjumong(f): 9:46am On Oct 07, 2017
oladeebo:

yah, it's not related to Nigeria only, it's world wide, No one prosecuted the nation for your act, but glorify your country for your success.
what are u saying undecided
Re: Adaku Ufere Wins African Attorney Of The Year Award In South Africa by ofai: 9:48am On Oct 07, 2017
Asiwaju9ja:

Even she no see herself as Biafra----ud. Na UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA she go school. Inside Nigeria.

shut up joor. all igbo have the Biafra of the mind.

I am an alumnus of UNN, Biafra lives in us.
Re: Adaku Ufere Wins African Attorney Of The Year Award In South Africa by oladeebo: 9:53am On Oct 07, 2017
Ladyjumong:
what are u saying undecided
you understand, it's not please you!
Re: Adaku Ufere Wins African Attorney Of The Year Award In South Africa by ofai: 9:58am On Oct 07, 2017
princesscool:
Nice one my dear sister,Imo state kwenu! Ideato okigwe north kwenu! Arondizuogu kwenu! Kwenu!! Kwezuonu oooo!!! I am proud of arondizuogu

Arondizuogu .... great igbo people from the aro confederacy.
Re: Adaku Ufere Wins African Attorney Of The Year Award In South Africa by EKOSuperior(m): 11:13am On Oct 07, 2017
Aequum et bonum
Re: Adaku Ufere Wins African Attorney Of The Year Award In South Africa by Angelina996(f): 11:19am On Oct 07, 2017
Now, that's what I called a 'Slay Queen'. Brain and Beauty...
Re: Adaku Ufere Wins African Attorney Of The Year Award In South Africa by sshalom(m): 11:22am On Oct 07, 2017
Kudos for the amazing accomplishment.
Re: Adaku Ufere Wins African Attorney Of The Year Award In South Africa by joideviv(m): 1:31pm On Oct 07, 2017
Since there is University of Nigeria there my mind is at rest
Re: Adaku Ufere Wins African Attorney Of The Year Award In South Africa by nothernstar: 1:45pm On Oct 07, 2017
Pls will you marry me. I'm kneeling with a 10 carat diamond ring in my hand.
Re: Adaku Ufere Wins African Attorney Of The Year Award In South Africa by Nizguy(m): 3:22pm On Oct 07, 2017
crackerspub:

Born into the academic family of Chief and Chief Mrs. Kingsley Ufere, from Arondizuogu in Ideato North Local Government Area of Imo State, Adaku

Igbo Kwenu!!!

Hehehe that's what we do. It's normal cheesy cheesy cheesy

Is in our vein. Igbo bu Igbo
Re: Adaku Ufere Wins African Attorney Of The Year Award In South Africa by biafran1stson(m): 9:22am On Oct 08, 2017
Asiwaju9ja:

That, does not in any way change the fact that she is a Biafran
Re: Adaku Ufere Wins African Attorney Of The Year Award In South Africa by Asiwaju9ja(m): 11:08am On Oct 08, 2017
biafran1stson:

That, does not in any way change the fact that she is a Biafran

Is that what she told you? You think that is everyone that is bamboozled by this Morbid idea NK sold to you lot? Same NK that was preaching one Nigeria not too long ago. Like others and Previous Govts NK thought that he would be settled. Even uwazulike thought so too. Until Python Dance.
Re: Adaku Ufere Wins African Attorney Of The Year Award In South Africa by biafran1stson(m): 2:37pm On Oct 08, 2017
Asiwaju9ja:

Is that what she told you? You think that is everyone that is bamboozled by this Morbid idea NK sold to you lot? Same NK that was preaching one Nigeria not too long ago. Like others and Previous Govts NK thought that he would be settled. Even uwazulike thought so too. Until Python Dance.

God made her a Biafran, she doesn't need to tell me before I know
Re: Adaku Ufere Wins African Attorney Of The Year Award In South Africa by Asiwaju9ja(m): 2:48pm On Oct 08, 2017
biafran1stson:

God made her a Biafran, she doesn't need to tell me before I know

Hope You remember Chimamanda Adichie Refutation after you guys as usual claimed she said that she is a Biafran? You have started with this young Lady again.
Re: Adaku Ufere Wins African Attorney Of The Year Award In South Africa by biafran1stson(m): 8:53pm On Oct 08, 2017
Asiwaju9ja:

Hope You remember Chimamanda Adichie Refutation after you guys as usual claimed she said that she is a Biafran? You have started with this young Lady again.

Like I said earlier, their rebuttal doesn't change the fact that they are Biafrans

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Most Polite Way To Ask For The Payment Of Your Salary? / 4 Helpful Tips For Salary Negotiation. / Nigerian Army 75RRI Shortlisted Candidates 2016/2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.