Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

"Oun Oko So Mi Da" By Shola Shobowale - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "Oun Oko So Mi Da" By Shola Shobowale (6074 Views)

Have You Seen Da Vinci's Demons? / Da Vinci's Demons Series (from the producers of Spartacus ) / La Mujer De Mi Vida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Oun Oko So Mi Da" By Shola Shobowale by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 08, 2010
I'm not really into Yoruba movies but this one was the bomb, really touching movie!
Re: "Oun Oko So Mi Da" By Shola Shobowale by dominique(f): 11:07pm On Mar 08, 2010
my sister also watched it and said it was aight undecided
Re: "Oun Oko So Mi Da" By Shola Shobowale by TexMex: 11:44pm On Mar 08, 2010
Yeah, 'Ohun Oko s'omida' is a really nice movie. Really gripping, and you find yourself empathizing with the characters. Even 'Oga Bello' has people who will understand with him. The eldest daughter too was a hit.

I always tell people that write off YORUBA home videos as crap to watch some of these videos. They 'd be glad they did. Some of the critics are into sci-fi, and big budget movies for their entertainment. But back home is an industry churning out great story lines that touches the moral fabric without the dance and music of the Indians, and the dare-devilry of the Westerns. The industry should be encouraged.
Re: "Oun Oko So Mi Da" By Shola Shobowale by Obelomo: 4:37pm On Mar 09, 2010
This movie was nice, although part two could have been better in my opinion! Shola Sobowale is a damn good actress, she was the best character in this film. Also, I was pissed off at the kids, especially the older one Wande for not taking her mother's side.
Re: "Oun Oko So Mi Da" By Shola Shobowale by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 09, 2010
Yea, I dislike the older daughter for testifying against her mum in court and making her mum's life even more miserable.

TexMex:

Yeah, 'Ohun Oko s'omida' is a really nice movie. Really gripping, and you find yourself empathizing with the characters. Even 'Oga Bello' has people who will understand with him
Who will ''understand with" oga bello? Maybe guys sha. . . even my husband thought hew was a wicked, selfish son of a beotch.
Re: "Oun Oko So Mi Da" By Shola Shobowale by SisiKill1: 8:30pm On Mar 10, 2010
It's a remake of the American movie - A WOMAN SCORNED: THE BETTY BROADRICK STORY starring Meredith Baxter. The movie is actually based on a true life story and the real Betty is still in jail for murdering her ex and his new wife while they slept.

Gotta say though, Ms. Shobowale did an AMAZING job as both the e.director and star. This is the first Nigerian remake that i can truly say hit the mark. Nollywood has to start letting women direct coz they seem to be better at it.
Re: "Oun Oko So Mi Da" By Shola Shobowale by dominique(f): 2:39am On Mar 11, 2010
now i'm really tempted to watch the movie!!!
Re: "Oun Oko So Mi Da" By Shola Shobowale by busybody20: 10:21pm On Mar 11, 2010
I just watched the movie online a few minutes ago!

Brilliannntttttt but I dont think in reality a child will testify against a mother that had her interests at heart!
Re: "Oun Oko So Mi Da" By Shola Shobowale by olu4life(m): 9:11pm On Mar 22, 2010
Jst finishd watchin it and i was touchd. So tight. She should b given best actress.
Re: "Oun Oko So Mi Da" By Shola Shobowale by maskuraid(m): 3:32pm On Mar 23, 2010
ohun 'oko' so mi da?

dd d girl get preggy grin grin
Re: "Oun Oko So Mi Da" By Shola Shobowale by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 24, 2010
Its good to knw that guys can make a woman go crazy like that!

(1) (Reply)

Avatar Last Airbender Comics The Promise Part 1 / Who Likes Sunset Beach? / How To Subscribe On IROKOTV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.