Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,879 members, 7,798,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv (115239 Views)

Customer Review Of TSTV Services / Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 / Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Donsammi(m): 7:47am On Oct 07, 2017
BreezyCB:
The ting goes Skrrrat! Pap pap ka ka ka! Skidiki pap pap! And a pu pu drrrr boom! SKYAAA!
j
looking for the full song.
do you have a link to download it?
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by BreezyCB(m): 7:50am On Oct 07, 2017
Donsammi:
j

looking for the full song.

do you have a link to download it?
Yes
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:51am On Oct 07, 2017
I read this thread from the begin very interesting, but some religious bigot want to derail it with Islamisation nonsense. The CEO of TSTV is an Igbo, how come he want to Islamise Nigeria? Arabic is a language not a religion. A language used by both Muslims and christian Arabs.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by freshvine(f): 7:56am On Oct 07, 2017
DSTV shakara don end be that. cant imagine the humiliation each time i am turn down at their office paying for subscription. their desk staffs will vehemently refuse your plea if you forgot your smartcard number just to confirm through their system. they'll watch you barge out in annoyance with your money after thoroughly humilating you with their polite insults.

1 Like

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by AutoReportNG: 7:56am On Oct 07, 2017
A friend sent me this.... He tracked it using his strong decode..

See the picture below..

4 Likes

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by purplekayc(m): 7:56am On Oct 07, 2017
So much hatred for DSTV undecided

1 Like

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by slimkunlex(m): 7:57am On Oct 07, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:
I read this thread from the begin very interesting, but some religious bigot want to derail it with Islamisation nonsense. The CEO of TSTV is an Igbo, how come he want to Islamise Nigeria? Arabic is a language not a religion. A language used by both Muslims and christian Arabs.

God bless u....tell dem oo
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by bobnatlo(m): 8:02am On Oct 07, 2017
babyface1st:
tstv decorder

Na wetin b this?
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by nototribalist: 8:05am On Oct 07, 2017
lloyds:
Most of those channels are on mobdro app.
I watch them free on my phone and tablet.
that's the reason why I need this TSTV,so that I can install mobdro app in it and stream from their sometimes.

Cos I watched the CEO of TSTV saying that the decoder also accept Android apps too.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by hebenezher(m): 8:09am On Oct 07, 2017
How much is it?
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by mofewilkie(m): 8:09am On Oct 07, 2017
BreezyCB:
The ting goes Skrrrat! Pap pap ka ka ka! Skidiki pap pap! And a pu pu drrrr boom! SKYAAA!
Man's not hot. grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by mofewilkie(m): 8:11am On Oct 07, 2017
Billyzone4:
SD?
HD: High Definition SD: Standard Definition
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Samcoflex75(m): 8:11am On Oct 07, 2017
freshboi88:
DSTV and MTN, Etisalat and co won't like this at all....this is killing their biz, 3k for 20g.....who go dey subcribe mtn again, biz would probably just go buy the dish too now dey pay 3k for 10g. Pls Nigerians let's encourage this, these thieving companies would be forced to drive down their prices.... All u agents, tink of how much dey make as profit and how much they pay u
..how they treat u....its time to pay dem back in their own coin. As an agent for DSTV I endorse TSTV....competition is key, dnt kill ur country because of peanut given to u by foreigners

people will still subscribe mtn, you wan dey carry your decoder dey waka anywere you dey go? Afterall tstv doesnt have sim
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by gabpaul: 8:11am On Oct 07, 2017
BreezyCB:
The ting goes Skrrrat!
Pap pap ka ka ka!
Skidiki pap pap!
And a pu pu drrrr boom!
SKYAAA!

MUMU in the making
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 07, 2017
4llerbuntu:

I expected this.

What many don't know is that those other people's rights is for English broadcast. Other languages can be done if you have the wherewithal.

Its just more difficult to sell to people because they will say they don't enjoy not having the commentary

But in this case, I'm sure plenty Nigerians won't mind

It will be very interesting seeing Nigerians who keep screaming about is lslamization, Arabic on naira note, Islamic banks, contentedly watch Arabic broadcast of football.

Counting on can protest in 5,4,3,2

1 Like

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Syphonn(m): 8:15am On Oct 07, 2017
Fraudsters are all over the world. You can walk into their nests if you are not mindful of how you do things that relate to your finances. So what would you do? Would you rather protect your debit card against fraud or are you going to enrich on someone else without your notice?
With debit cards, however, it becomes an entirely different. You have to safeguard them very well with the mentality that thieves are all over. They have the capacity to take money directly from your accounts. That is why they are the major targets.

READ MORE
http://www.busygisting.com/ways-to-protect-your-debit-card-against-fraudsters/

1 Like

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by bobnatlo(m): 8:15am On Oct 07, 2017
MAKABBEY:

Your brain is fried....

And burnt in d process
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by femi4: 8:18am On Oct 07, 2017
iliyande:

Not really bro... Try WSS 2.1 with more channels than mobdro
Bein sports 1-12 with an option to play with either 2g,3g,SD and HD quality unlike mobdro that consume data like mad
drop download link now
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 07, 2017
oyb:

It will be very interesting seeing Nigerians who keep screaming about is lslamization, Arabic on naira note, Islamic banks, contentedly watch Arabic broadcast of football.

Counting on can protest in 5,4,3,2
Even the numbers we use are called " Arabic Numerals " unless you want to stop using numbers in protest!

1 Like

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by romeorailss: 8:22am On Oct 07, 2017
soloqy:

The likes are actually because a huge number of people know the origin of that 'rubbish/gibberish' he posted grin
It's a skit online. Some dude in a studio trying to make music.

It has given birth to various mêmes online.

I think many that clicked 'like' , know the origin. grin
Yep I know the mans not hot thing. But all the same its all rubbish lol grin No real rubbish that guy sing o and him Don blow, can u imagine. Meanwhile many guys dey sing confirm, dem never even sabi dem for street angry
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by iliyande(m): 8:23am On Oct 07, 2017
femi4:
drop download link now

Download it here http://www.wssapk.com/2016/10/wss-download.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by liverpudian9(m): 8:25am On Oct 07, 2017
a dealer told me dey are test running d decoder ,our great afas should understand the bein sport language dey will interprete for us

2 Likes

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by romeorailss: 8:27am On Oct 07, 2017
omoiyalayi:

Wia in abuja did u bought it pls?
He buyed it in Garrki grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by LordOfNaira: 8:28am On Oct 07, 2017
ThinkWISELY:
Shame on you all comparing Dstv with Tstv of just yesterday , buy 9ja una no gree, mind you support Tstv but don't expect perfection.Before you quote me, go and read then understand the meaning of infant industry.

Hypocrite!!! How much chance did you give Buhari? You were on APC's matter from day one without giving them the chance PDP had.
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by namedo: 8:28am On Oct 07, 2017
IJOBA2:
TSTV AND DSTV ARE BOTH HARAM

DONT BUY IT

ISSA PRODUCT OF WESTERN EDUCATION
Brain-washed primate. Caged by religious fanatism
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Samcoflex75(m): 8:32am On Oct 07, 2017
fm4real2k6:
All of you shouting TSTV here up-and-down, i'm sure you will contribute money for their court-case if they dare air EPL matches here like DSTv is doing.

court case mama, company that has 100 percent govt support

2 Likes

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by EHIRIMCHA(m): 8:32am On Oct 07, 2017
MrBigiman:
Congrats to TSTV. These are the obvious findings:

1. They came many days behind schedule, thus they
are not credible

2. They promised Bein sports with English which they
never offered, thus they are prone to lies

3. Their box look big and ugly, meaning they lack
innovation

4. They launched first in Abuja, meaning it's a TV
station of those politician that have looted our common

economy. Note they were given 3 years tax waiver.
Enjoy ur TSTV. But not many will run back to DSTV,
because magic lives here.
Good day.
dstv staff spotted

2 Likes

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by egopersonified(f): 8:35am On Oct 07, 2017
Wait oo, is it only sports they air, because I don't understand this thread, if no telemundo channels, na dstv and tstv una go dey sub
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 07, 2017
AutoReportNG:

See the picture below..

how s dat possible motorman?
tracking TSTV signal using Strong decoder?
this one no b car talk o o

3 Likes

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Georgeisco2007: 8:45am On Oct 07, 2017
BreezyCB:
The ting goes Skrrrat!
Pap pap ka ka ka!
Skidiki pap pap!
And a pu pu drrrr boom!
SKYAAA!

Kilode, abi u don go bush toilet this morning?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by temmybaba(m): 8:47am On Oct 07, 2017
AutoReportNG:

See the picture below..
Wat type of strong decoder did he use?
d frequency n symbol rate Na 11.052 H 29.999

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Full Profile Of The 2019 BBNaija Housemates (Photos) / Jackie Chan Died Of Heart Attack @ Age 56 / TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.