Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,844 members, 7,798,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

These 5 Amazing Books Will Change Your Life Forever (they Are A Must Read) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / These 5 Amazing Books Will Change Your Life Forever (they Are A Must Read) (3292 Views)

Whoever Did This Has Changed My Life Forever (pic) / 10 Amazing Books Every Engineering Student Should Read / Federal Polytechnic, Ede Doesn't Admit OND Students From These 5 Schools For HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These 5 Amazing Books Will Change Your Life Forever (they Are A Must Read) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
Books are an amazing tool for success, cultivating the habit of reading on a daily basis will definitely enable you to do great exploits and 10X your result, go at a MAX speed at whatever you're doing.

Anyone who isn't reding can't grow - It's the harsh reality.

I love books, I love reading, It's how I've grown my level of knowledge & understanding of how things work, over the years.

Books/Reading doesn't kill a man, (Reading Gives You Capacity), it expands the mind to behold wondrous things beyond their former capacity. If you want to grow faster, you must cultivate the habit of reading in whatever form.

It could simply be a blog, wiki, article in magazines or most importantly, getting a voluminous book.

Dedicate some hours on a daily basis to read an amazing blog, book or article that would lift you from where you are to where you want to be - I'd rather be intoxicated by knowledge than with alcohol...

This Month on our special "Editors Pick" article, I have curated a variety of self-development and self-help books to boost your adrenaline.

If You've Not Read Any Of These Books Then, You're Really Missing Out On Good Knowledge That'll Grow You.

These are books written by high achievers, great minds that have accomplished a lot, worldwide.

To keep things minimal, I'll list just 5 on this article. But you will get over 70+ on the link I will provide at the end of this article.

So let us dive right in ALREADY!!!.

Unfu*k Yourself: Get Out of Your Head and into Your Life

Let's start with the "F" word, shall we? I found out that we mostly shy away from using this word, yes but the word itself isn't bad the way it is portrayed - The book Unf*ck Yourself is one book that'll help you stop self-sabotaging yourself, it'll help you get out of your own way and finally get things done. This book will change a lot about you and how you view life in general.

This book will help you achieve this level of confidence and you'll be able to self-affirm these 7 important things.

* I am willing.* I am wired to win.* I got this.* I embrace the uncertainty.* I am not my thoughts; I am what I do.* I am relentless.* I expect nothing and accept everything.

This book fall in the category of the following tough love self-development books e.g. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck, You Are a Badas. All available on amazon bookstore. This book has been made available in these formats Audible version, Paperback, Audio Cd, and Hardcover.

The Compound Effect

This book is a 5 star rated and is written by the renowned Darren Hardy of success magazine the leading self-development and entrepreneurship magazine. This is a book that would help you understand the principles of doing the little things and the importance of starting small and building your way to success all by compounding your small efforts that you might have counted as effective or important. Darren understands that most of us are trapped in the "I want to go in big" mindset and this is holding many people back from truly getting any result or ever starting out anything at all. But this book will change all that by showing you how this whole thing works. You'll also get to learn and understand that there is no magic or magic silver bullet anywhere that'll just BOOM! catapult you to the top, it is these little baby steps that'll get you there.

Think and Grow Rich

If you've not read this book, wow! where have you been living? "Think & Grow Rich" is a 1937 book written by Napoleon Hill, a book that reveals the power behind every thought we have and how it can shape us or make us poor. There is so much power in our thoughts, so much that we are not taking not of, if we begin to pay close attention to how we shape our thoughts and what we feed our minds with - It will definitely shape our output as well.
Becoming rich, start first in the mind, it has to do with the positive attitude you show as a result of what you've allowed your mind to dwell upon. There is just so much that this book talks about that i wish i could begin to share in this blog article, but if you're really looking to grow your thoughts to become better, then i definitely recommend this book.

New Grad Job Hacks: The Complete Guide to Getting a Job After You Finish College

We just can't deny it, not all of us are cut out for the 'entrepreneur' thing. some people just wish to finish school and get a decent job that'll help them live a normal life, cater for their families and take care of their personal needs. But they are often faced with challenges, it seems like the jobs are nowhere to be found or it seems there just bad luck anywhere we go. But the truth is far from that, you actually need to know why you didn't scale through that job interview or why it seems like the boss doesn't like you etc. This book will help you understand these things and even more.
This book is written by Matt Tran a career expert and a Youtuber who has helped thousands of grads all over the world secure their dream jobs by applying his step by step guide found in this book and also in the training he carries out online. In this book, Matt teaches how to negotiate, scale through an interview, research companies, and land that dream job.

The Fast Method for Eliminating Bad Habits

It's no doubt we sometimes struggle to let go of a bad habit that is set to ruin us or our relationship with others.
If you're struggling To wake up earlier... To quit smoking... To lose weight... To finish that big project... To save more... To stop that chocolate addiction... To improve your Spanish... To exercise... And much more

the list could go on, but we all know where I'm driving at, as for me, a couple of years back. I had issues waking up early and doing my exercise. Yours could be different, but we all want to get rid of some kind of bad habit(s). This book is available on Kindle version.

It's a wrap guy, thanks for reading though, feel free to get in touch if you have more suggestion and if you'd want some more recommendations.

SOURCE: http://www.entrepreneurschronicle.com/2017/10/these-5-amazing-books-will-change-your.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: These 5 Amazing Books Will Change Your Life Forever (they Are A Must Read) by policy12: 2:46am On Oct 07, 2017
@op no soft copy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These 5 Amazing Books Will Change Your Life Forever (they Are A Must Read) by Chubhie: 5:03am On Oct 07, 2017
I must confess that The Compound Effect had profound effects on me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These 5 Amazing Books Will Change Your Life Forever (they Are A Must Read) by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 07, 2017
policy12:

@op no soft copy.
Sir, i haven't really seen the soft copies. I'll check though
Re: These 5 Amazing Books Will Change Your Life Forever (they Are A Must Read) by PhilAmadeus: 8:22am On Oct 07, 2017
Better still read "like a mighty rushing wind".

1 Like

Re: These 5 Amazing Books Will Change Your Life Forever (they Are A Must Read) by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 07, 2017
PhilAmadeus:
Better still read "like a mighty rushing wind".
I'll check that one out too.
Re: These 5 Amazing Books Will Change Your Life Forever (they Are A Must Read) by samblaks(m): 8:46am On Oct 07, 2017
Nice post. You can never read any of those books and still remain the same if you are a serious minded person. I came across'Think and Grow Rich' in the year 2002. Even as I was still reading it and applying the analyzed principles, I experienced tremendous changes in my business and finances without delay. Keep it up bro.

3 Likes

Re: These 5 Amazing Books Will Change Your Life Forever (they Are A Must Read) by lightinchrist4: 10:57am On Oct 07, 2017
THE HOLY BIBLE

5 Likes

Re: These 5 Amazing Books Will Change Your Life Forever (they Are A Must Read) by babablogger: 11:07am On Oct 07, 2017
Rich dad poor Dad

2 Likes

Re: These 5 Amazing Books Will Change Your Life Forever (they Are A Must Read) by Fidelismaria: 12:26pm On Oct 07, 2017
48 laws of power

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These 5 Amazing Books Will Change Your Life Forever (they Are A Must Read) by Finstar: 12:31pm On Oct 07, 2017
Ecmag, nice blog you've got there.. I love it

1 Like

Re: These 5 Amazing Books Will Change Your Life Forever (they Are A Must Read) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 07, 2017
Finstar:
Ecmag, nice blog you've got there.. I love it
kiss Thanks a lot
Re: These 5 Amazing Books Will Change Your Life Forever (they Are A Must Read) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 07, 2017
cc Lalasticlala can we make the promise land?
Re: These 5 Amazing Books Will Change Your Life Forever (they Are A Must Read) by Lombrozo(m): 4:20pm On Oct 07, 2017
THINK AND GROW RICH is very amazing in its simplicity, I bought the hard copy, read and give to people

2 Likes

Re: These 5 Amazing Books Will Change Your Life Forever (they Are A Must Read) by OmoAtlanta: 5:03pm On Oct 07, 2017
ok
Re: These 5 Amazing Books Will Change Your Life Forever (they Are A Must Read) by pimpchi(m): 9:04pm On Oct 07, 2017
I can actually send you the soft copy of these powerful books and many more you may want to read,for just a token... Halla me @mail

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Funniest Examination Question Ever From UNIBEN / O A U 2011/2012 Fresh Medical Students / Auchi Polytechnic Admission List For 2012/2013 Nd Is Out.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.