Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,821 members, 7,806,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

I Need Steroids For Bodybuilding - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Steroids For Bodybuilding (3226 Views)

Identifying Your Personal Parabolan Steroid Cycle Dosages For Bodybuilding / 5 Best Steroids For Weight Loss / 16 Working Tips To Build Muscles For Bodybuilding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Steroids For Bodybuilding by RoyalBoutique(m): 9:18pm On Oct 06, 2017
Where can I get potent steroids for bodybuilding?

I want to look like a wrestler and join Nigerian wrestling team
Re: I Need Steroids For Bodybuilding by enny234: 9:22pm On Oct 06, 2017
I would encourage you to read about the side effects of steroids

1 Like

Re: I Need Steroids For Bodybuilding by RoyalBoutique(m): 9:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
enny234:
I would encourage you to read about the side effects of steroids

Yeah I've done that... It's recommended that you take it for 3 weeks maximum... But people tend to abuse it
Re: I Need Steroids For Bodybuilding by orbgoblin: 10:23pm On Oct 06, 2017
They abuse it because it is habit forming. The more reason you should consider not taking them. Just stick to protein supplements and use creatine instead
RoyalBoutique:

Yeah I've done that... It's recommended that you take it for 3 weeks maximum... But people tend to abuse it
Re: I Need Steroids For Bodybuilding by gangbang86: 12:42pm On Jul 13, 2019
RoyalBoutique:
Where can I get potent steroids for bodybuilding?

I want to look like a wrestler and join Nigerian wrestling team
Dude, there is a better option. You don't have to take these dangerous steroids, because there is SARM's. Personally, I took steroids and now I use SARMs for cutting, and you know what? I felt a better effect from SARM's, because I gained lean muscle mass and saved it when I stopped taking SARM's. So my advice to you is to use SARM's, and for better understanding on how to take SARM's you can read the article I left in my post, because it is worth the attention of any bodybuilder.
Re: I Need Steroids For Bodybuilding by Xxx9ja: 5:14pm On Jul 14, 2020
Danabol, safe and effective

Re: I Need Steroids For Bodybuilding by nicki1991(m): 10:58am On Nov 09, 2020
as for me I take sarms to get better results in bodybuilding
Re: I Need Steroids For Bodybuilding by emmanuilteleshe(m): 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2020
If you want SARMS, that contains peptides call pm me and I will advise you where to buy such supplements. Peptides are short chains of amino acids that act as building blocks of proteins such as collagen, elastin, and keratin. These proteins are the foundations of your skin and are responsible for their texture, strength, and resilience.
SARMS (Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators) are a class of therapeutic compounds that have similar properties to anabolic agents, but with reduced androgenic properties (which affect the development and maintenance of male characteristics).
Re: I Need Steroids For Bodybuilding by imagrg(m): 4:19pm On Nov 09, 2020
Don't take steroids.
I did and I became addicted to it. But when I finally stopped its use, it almost killed me but God kept me alive till date. Take protein tablets or shakes instead please.
Re: I Need Steroids For Bodybuilding by SimonJones87EsJ: 11:10pm On Nov 15, 2020
emmanuilteleshe:
If you want SARMS, that contains peptides call pm me and I will advise you where to buy such supplements. Peptides are short chains of amino acids that act as building blocks of proteins such as collagen, elastin, and keratin. These proteins are the foundations of your skin and are responsible for their texture, strength, and resilience.
SARMS (Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators) are a class of therapeutic compounds that have similar properties to anabolic agents, but with reduced androgenic properties (which affect the development and maintenance of male characteristics).
Don`t take steroids it`s bad for health!
Re: I Need Steroids For Bodybuilding by carol1107: 6:51am On Mar 02, 2021
Steroids, like any other drug has a certain course, it should not be increased. If a person uses the drug unwisely, naturally, the body will only be harmed. Why professional athletes taking anabolics don't harm themselves and achieve great athletic victories? Because they take them correctly. And this should be taken into account by every beginner, and not be afraid that the body will be harmed. Buy steroids in UK at the best price.
Re: I Need Steroids For Bodybuilding by HassieMalcomson(f): 12:27pm On Sep 20, 2022
It could be risky to use steroids to get a muscular body. I don't think you should build muscles for the sake of your health. Why don't you think more safe and less risky options in this regard? Although anabolic steroids give more power to the body, but the use of SARMs is also an excellent choice to get effective results.

Therefore, I would recommend you try a reputed SARM brand like this because SARMs strengthen bones and enhance muscle density without damaging your liver. The best of SARMs is their ability to dry body fat. Indeed, body fat is the reason for not getting a good body in many cases. Withal, I will suggest guys to only try SARMs for 6 to 8 weeks with a reasonable dose to get enough results.

Indeed, its long-term use can be harmful like any other prohormone or steroid product.
Re: I Need Steroids For Bodybuilding by nairabacks(f): 3:50pm On May 08, 2023
Looking for anabolic steroids in Nigeria?

Look no further! Our top-quality products are the perfect choice for athletes and bodybuilders who want to gain muscle and enhance performance. All of our steroids are safe, legal, and available at competitive prices. Shop now and experience the results!

1 Like

Re: I Need Steroids For Bodybuilding by nairabacks(f): 3:53pm On May 08, 2023
Available

Re: I Need Steroids For Bodybuilding by DelilahMakinde(f): 3:30pm On Oct 30, 2023
nairabacks to:
Available

Re: I Need Steroids For Bodybuilding by DelilahMakinde(f): 12:03pm On Mar 01
Available
Re: I Need Steroids For Bodybuilding by DelilahMakinde(f): 12:46pm On Mar 04
White guys do it even better

(1) (Reply)

Just In: Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus / Instant Noodle Increase Risk Of (cancer, Diabetes & Heart Disease)? / World Top 10 Plastic Surgery Disasters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.