Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business (41987 Views)

LG Chairman Locks Akerodo Market For Being Dirty / Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) / Katangua Market For Second-Hand Clothes Demolished By Lagos State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by Rufex07(m): 11:16pm On Oct 06, 2017
These animals (Fox, Hyena, Flamingoes, Crocodile, snake, Monkey) were on display at Okoko Market Lagos today. The owner used them as side attractions to lure customers to patronise his traditional medicines.

Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by NwaChibuzor: 11:43pm On Oct 06, 2017
The only thing I can think of is using those animals to prepare one nice nchara or onugbu soup.

Using that hyena to prepare a very nice okazi soup surrounded with about 13 wraps of fufu and one full keg of fresh crispy palmwine with 2 pretty ladies twerking and stripping in front of me won't be a bad idea either. Now thats how to enjoy life.

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by benzene00: 1:50am On Oct 07, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
The only thing I can think of is using those animals to prepare one nice nchara or onugbu soup.

Using that hyena to prepare a very nice okazi soup surrounded with about 13 wraps of fufu and one full keg of fresh crispy palmwine with 2 pretty ladies twerking and stripping in front of me won't be a bad idea either. Now thats how to enjoy life.

Not funny

259 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by laurel03(m): 2:29am On Oct 07, 2017
[quote author=NwaChibuzor post=61178287]The only thing I can think of is using those animals to prepare one nice nchara or onugbu soup.

Using that hyena to prepare a very nice okazi soup surrounded with about 13 wraps of fufu and one full keg of fresh crispy palmwine with 2 pretty ladies twerking and stripping in front of me won't be a bad idea either. Now thats how to enjoy life.[/quote?]pray make monkey pox no fall on u

9 Likes

Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by laurel03(m): 2:39am On Oct 07, 2017
NwaChibuzor:

pray make monkey pox no fall on u oo

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by psp2pc(m): 3:10am On Oct 07, 2017
Malibu's are ugly birds.

1 Like

Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by charleff512(m): 3:30am On Oct 07, 2017
These Kind Of Trado Medical Practioners Are More Like Magicians.They Can Cure The Ailment At The Spot To Show The Efficacy Of Their Concotion What Happens Thereafter Is Your Business.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by OliveCynosure(f): 5:19am On Oct 07, 2017
Hmmm Okokomaiko
I hail o

1 Like

Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by HzRF(m): 5:38am On Oct 07, 2017
NwaChibuzor:

My niqqa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by LexngtonSteele: 6:15am On Oct 07, 2017
The animals would be regretting ever wandering into African territory cry cry

Better to be captured by a curious Caucasian than a starving Negro angry angry

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by Greenbuoy(m): 6:29am On Oct 07, 2017
I have just two questions...
1. Hope the crocodile is smiling?

2. Hope the snake is a python and it's twerking for the spectators?

As a good citizen, I hereby submit my suggestions of military operation code-names taking a cue from the traditionalist's gesture and laying basis on the khaki people's affinity for animal names:

Operation fox kerewa
Operation hyena romance
Operation flamingo moonwalk
Operation monkey rockfest

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 07, 2017
everything is business in Nigeria grin
Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by MVLOX(m): 7:59am On Oct 07, 2017
Is it just me dat can't see anytin? Abi na the pictures no dey tell the true story

6 Likes

Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by Lalas247(f): 8:06am On Oct 07, 2017
Awww is that a Fox! Wow

1 Like

Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by buygala(m): 8:07am On Oct 07, 2017
Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by AFONJACOW(m): 8:07am On Oct 07, 2017
even vultures Yoruba people can eat for Africa... Ndia self TUFIAKWA

2 Likes

Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by ChangetheChange: 8:08am On Oct 07, 2017
grin grin grin

Monkey pox diseases
Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by Femich18(m): 8:08am On Oct 07, 2017
NwaChibuzor:

All una know nah Food...Your type fit eat Vulture sef

1 Like

Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by DanielsParker(m): 8:09am On Oct 07, 2017
Poor camera

2 Likes

Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by Factfinder1(m): 8:09am On Oct 07, 2017
2018/2019 election rituals don start avoid such places if you re Wise

1 Like

Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by refreshrate: 8:09am On Oct 07, 2017
benzene00:

Not funny

As in borderline r3tarded if we should say the truth

6 Likes

Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by Padrino707(m): 8:09am On Oct 07, 2017
NwaChibuzor:

I pity your parents

9 Likes

Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by Egein(m): 8:10am On Oct 07, 2017
NwaChibuzor:

You try too hard to be like the late NwaAmaikpe, but you're drier than the Sahara's hottest zone.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by exlinklodge: 8:10am On Oct 07, 2017
no work again in nigeria

animal display ke hmmmm

kwantinue
Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by Tochex101(m): 8:10am On Oct 07, 2017
That bird is a stork and the other is a jackal not fox.

4 Likes

Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by clevadani: 8:10am On Oct 07, 2017
I wanted to scream animal Rights, but will a hungry man understand what animal rights is all about.
Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by MrPresident1: 8:10am On Oct 07, 2017
NwaChibuzor:

Using Hyena meat to prepare soup smh. Do you know what an hyena is?

Indomie generation

2 Likes

Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 07, 2017
@op what happened to the owner?
Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by itsquinbitch: 8:12am On Oct 07, 2017
Hmmm...that Fox looks like an ekuke dog to me

4 Likes

Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by eezeribe(m): 8:13am On Oct 07, 2017
benzene00:

Not funny
You are right,he didn't even receive any like after typing almost a whole page.

2 Likes

Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by kay29000(m): 8:13am On Oct 07, 2017
The Fox looks cute.
Re: Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business by Iseoluwani: 8:14am On Oct 07, 2017
Rubbish post on Fp early morning

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) / My Startup Hotels.ng Just Raised $1.2m. Ask Me Anything / Fifi Umenyiora Goes Shopping On Wheelchair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.