Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari (31114 Views)

We Pray You Will Continue To Tolerate Us As Your Children - NASS To Buhari / Dickson Hosts Obasanjo, Goodluck Jonathan And Patience To A Dinner (Photos) / Why We Are Running "Slow Government" - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari by obyrich(m): 10:54am On Oct 07, 2017
Buhari till 2050! SAI BAU BAU.

2 Likes

Re: May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari by Awoleesu(m): 10:54am On Oct 07, 2017
AntiWailer:
He should shut up.

Challenges inherited after how many years ?

Is it not because of the challenges we voted him in ?

He inherited Sanusi complaining about NNPC. He came and could not do any reasonable thing about it.

Baru is still there.

This stupid guy that use how many millions to cut grass when it is not Old Trafford pitch.

He took how many months for us to wait for bunch of incompetent eediots in his Govt to be assembled. They are doing rubbish and nobody has been fired yet.

FFK stole our money and he is tweeting.

Akala is now in APC

Obanikoro is moving around freely.

Then they reported Stella Oduah, GEJ did nothing. If Buhari does not do anything about Baru then no difference in the Anti corruption ruse.

I hate it when people want u to fail and all the steps u carry is towards failure.

Is Mr. President crazy ?

angry

I wish 2019 we vote for anybody that has never held any office before.

These ones are recycled waste and bunch of failures and armed robbers who are bent on milking us dry and buying power with the money they stole from us.

NB : I understand everything is a win win situation for losers. If I dnt talk I was paid. If I talk my eyes clear.

This is not a GEJ VS Buhari conversation. Get over all that crrap and analyze current situation with facts.

And if u think I pay 6 digits tax monthly not to say my mind about the Govt of the day, u need ur head examined.

Re: May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari by Awoleesu(m): 10:59am On Oct 07, 2017
rifasenate11:
where are the BBC crew. especially those eggheads sarrki and madridguy.
. Shame no gree 'em show... Dem don evaporate.

1 Like

Re: May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari by AntiWailer: 11:00am On Oct 07, 2017
Myself2:

grin grin grin
The president is not crazy bro,he is just a hypocritical thief

Hypocritical thieves are crazy Bro. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari by madridguy(m): 11:02am On Oct 07, 2017
Where you get this moniker? Are you Abeokuta?

Awoleesu:
. Shame no gree 'em show... Dem don evaporate.

1 Like

Re: May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari by childrenday15(m): 11:05am On Oct 07, 2017
It's always about your predecessor,shameless government. Removed subsidy to fasten infrastructural development,yet no growth. Placed embargo on foreign goods,yet no local production.We are tired of your one sided corruption fight bubu. May God in his infinite mercies give Nigerians the wisdom to vote wisely come 2019.

3 Likes

Re: May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari by Myself2(m): 11:06am On Oct 07, 2017
Jubrin you're an impostor

2 Likes

Re: May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari by abeliver: 11:14am On Oct 07, 2017
OKDnigeria:
President Muhammadu Buhari, on Friday expressed hope that “God in his infinite mercy” will give Nigerians the “patience to tolerate” his government.

Speaking at the Presidential Villa in Abuja, Buhari insisted that his administration had been doing its best to overcome challenges it inherited from its predecessor.

The President noted that his administration just started working.

Buhari said, “I have said it so many times, I don’t mind saying it now to you because some of you may not have even the time to listen to radio or watch television as regularly as other people do.

“From 1999 to 2014, Nigeria has never realised so much resources since our independence, never, because the average production – go to any renowned financial or economic institution in the world; they know Nigeria produced an average of – (was) 2.1 million barrel per day at an average cost of 100 dollars per barrel.

“But when we came in it crashed to 37 dollars per barrel, and we overlooked saving and there was no saving.

“So really, we have just started working and we hope God in his infinite mercy would give Nigerians the patience to tolerate us.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/10/06/god-give-nigerians-patience-tolerate-government-buhari/

why Patience again?

1 Like

Re: May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari by niggadee(m): 11:14am On Oct 07, 2017
patience for hungry and smiling I feel like slapping this nigga he's full of bullsh*t

1 Like

Re: May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari by deebrain(m): 11:20am On Oct 07, 2017
Don't worry Sir.

2019 is almost here.

Can't wait to send you packing.

2 Likes

Re: May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari by AfonjaConehead: 11:23am On Oct 07, 2017
To hell,dammit! Greatest blunder to ever occupy the goddamm villa.. Nigns are long fed up with ur damm draculean policies n stuppid excuses..
angry

1 Like

Re: May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari by lagosrd: 11:25am On Oct 07, 2017
Everybody has challenges so those excuses will not fly. The deodorant and perfume strategy is not working again?.
Going....... Going......... Go

1 Like

Re: May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari by Akolawole(m): 11:26am On Oct 07, 2017
AntiWailer:
He should shut up.

He inherited Sanusi complaining about NNPC. He came and could not do any reasonable thing about it.

Baru is still there.

This stupid guy that use how many millions to cut grass when it is not Old Trafford pitch.

He took how many months for us to wait for bunch of incompetent eediots in his Govt to be assembled. They are doing rubbish and nobody has been fired yet.

Akala is now in APC

Then they reported Stella Oduah, GEJ did nothing. If Buhari does not do anything about Baru then no difference in the Anti corruption ruse.

I hate it when people want u to fail and all the steps u carry is towards failure.

Is Mr. President crazy ?

angry

These ones are recycled waste and bunch of failures and armed robbers who are bent on milking us dry and buying power with the money they stole from us.

NB : I understand everything is a win win situation for losers. If I dnt talk I was paid. If I talk my eyes clear.

This is not a GEJ VS Buhari conversation. Get over all that crrap and analyze current situation with facts.

And if u think I pay 6 digits tax monthly not to say my mind about the Govt of the day, u need ur head examined.

Well.....everyone is frustrated.

I love this regime for a very strange reason. It's not a family affair (apology PDP). APC is a collection of strange bed fellows which on a larger scale will benefit Nigerians. They watch themselves. They expose themselves.

The grass cutter scandal was exposed by fellow APC
The NNPC was exposed by APC
Dino was being hunted by APC
Saraki was being chased by APC . I love it.

As for the yesteryears looters, we need the help of Judiciary Not Buhari hence that meeting.
If we can set up a special court for corruption cases which sir daily, we can get as much conviction as possible.

Again, Obanikoro has returned #40m so is Olisa Methu.

Buhari 's integrity is at stake with this NNPC issue.

We shall see
Re: May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari by NothingDoMe: 11:33am On Oct 07, 2017
BeardedMeat:
You cannot put a crown on a clown and expect him to act like a king. Well too late to shed crocodile tears because we warned you lots but you were all blinded by the prospects of Osunbande becoming President if Buhari dies from his debilitating illness!

Poor judgment on your part brother... Rather than die or relinquish power, Buhari conveniently metamorphosed into jubrin from Sudan.

Your wailing has just started, it's jubrin till 2023 except this country is restructured.
hahahaha @ metamorphosis!
Re: May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari by Ollysma: 11:33am On Oct 07, 2017
Patience in squalor.

1 Like

Re: May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari by JAWBONE(m): 11:38am On Oct 07, 2017
AntiWailer:
He should shut up.

Baru is still there.

Akala is now in APC

Is Mr. President crazy ?

angry

You spoke the view I've being holding for so long. Anybody involved in the politics of this country from 1960 till date and their stooges must be disregarded by Nigerians of we want true change. Whether PDP , APC or wherever they are running to now.

1 Like

Re: May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari by bejeria101(m): 11:38am On Oct 07, 2017
Olodo daura! God wont answer such. Olodo kingsway
Re: May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari by NothingDoMe: 11:40am On Oct 07, 2017
Akolawole:

Well.....everyone is frustrated.

I love this regime for a very strange reason. It's not a family affair (apology PDP). APC is a collection of strange bed fellows which on a larger scale will benefit Nigerians. They watch themselves. They expose themselves.

The grass cutter scandal was exposed by fellow APC
The NNPC was exposed by APC
Dino was being hunted by APC
Saraki was being chased by APC . I love it.

As for the yesteryears looters, we need the help of Judiciary Not Buhari hence that meeting.
If we can set up a special court for corruption cases which sir daily, we can get as much conviction as possible.

Again, Obanikoro has returned #40m so is Olisa Methu.

Buhari 's integrity is at stake with this NNPC issue.

We shall see
Sorry I disagree. Was APC elected to pursue themselves upandan without results. Out of all the expositions you mentioned please give us one that has reached a resolution.

I think its more annoying that corruption is exposed yet covered up by the wave of the broom. What's the essence of exposing it in the first place?

1 Like

Re: May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari by plaetton: 11:47am On Oct 07, 2017
Maybe we should have Voted God for President instead of this fxxing dumb person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari by totorimi: 11:55am On Oct 07, 2017
All I'm waiting is to hear how much he has is his bank account when he leaves office. Recall he told us he had no money to even buy INEC form.

Recall also how much he declared as his bank savings.
Lest we forget, one ex president was reported to have only #20,000 naira in his account when he was picked up to be president again by the so called cabal king makers.
At the time he left office he is amongst the richest men in Africa.
So let's wait and see the ranking this one will be after his tenure.

1 Like

Re: May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari by BeardedMeat(m): 11:56am On Oct 07, 2017
NothingDoMe:
hahahaha @ metamorphosis!
He played a fast one on them.

2 Likes

Re: May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari by ststyreal(f): 12:08pm On Oct 07, 2017
Bhella5:
by who?
By me and my friends and in-laws from the EAST!
Re: May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari by ststyreal(f): 12:10pm On Oct 07, 2017
In Jesus name, Buhari will never lead this country again after 2019 Amen!

1 Like

Re: May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari by AntiWailer: 12:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
JAWBONE:

You spoke the view I've being holding for so long. Anybody involved in the politics of this country from 1960 till date and their stooges must be disregarded by Nigerians of we want true change. Whether PDP , APC or wherever they are running to now.

I am with u.

The criteria should be that the person has never been voted for before..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari by slawali: 12:16pm On Oct 07, 2017
Baba by God's grace we will give u another chance come 2019. To me APC has fufill all it promises.
Re: May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari by Precambrian111: 12:27pm On Oct 07, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Is this ani mal alright??
.....no sir he needed tenuiqe drink to think better
Re: May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari by iammo(m): 12:28pm On Oct 07, 2017
khalilullaah:
how na? bros.

you think insulting people give credence to whatever shallow claim you are trying to establish?

You need to learn how to speak with objectivity without sentiments.
Now,in short sentences,enlist the "evils" you know are directly affecting you that the president himself has done.

you time starts now otherwise,you are just one of those bigots who can't see beyond tribal differences.

I guess is an "evil man" because he is of an hausa-fulani extraction. how na? bros.

you think insulting people give credence to whatever shallow claim you are trying to establish?

You need to learn how to speak with objectivity without sentiments.
Now,in short sentences,enlist the "evils" you know are directly affecting you that the president himself has done.

your time starts now otherwise,you are just one of those bigots who can't see beyond tribal differences.

I guess is an "evil man" because he is of an hausa-fulani extraction.

Surat at-tawbah 67
“The hypocrite men and the hypocrite women are as one another; they enjoin evil and forbid good, and they keep their hands shut. They have forsaken Allah, so He has forsaken them, (too). The hypocrites are indeed the transgressors.”

Allah hates hypocrites and promise stiff purnishment to them and to people been sentimental cos of ethnicity or religion that been said

I. Why hasn't buhari referered babachir to efcc for prosecuition? (Someone who was alleged to have stolen money meanth to give orphans And widows at idp better life)

II. Why was forex restricted to some and others had easy access at subsidied rate(people going for treatmemt abroad, students and some importers) while politician and pilgrimer had it

III. Why hasn't any thing been done to stop herdsmen

III. is it fair to buy fuel at 145 after a you promised to revitalise all refineries to work at full capacity

III what about clossing border on some food staples and daily items when we dont have alternatives on ground and the manufacturers are not getting raw materials.

The point you raised about fulani. Know one hates fulani or hausa. Yaradua from katsina fully declared his asset, lowered fuel price, stabilised niger delta without bloodshed, increased pensioners, corpers and workers salary while still planing projects accross country all in 2 short years

1 Like

Re: May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari by suremanpatriot: 12:41pm On Oct 07, 2017
LoL grin this is hilarious,so the man know say we tire for am. Instead mak you giv Oshobajo to finish the race with excellent result,u dey do strong head. You are on ya own,sebi ur sponsor don leave u. We dey watching u.
Re: May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari by OyiboOyibo(m): 12:47pm On Oct 07, 2017
Buhari is a total failure....

1 Like

Re: May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari by Johnrake69: 12:53pm On Oct 07, 2017
Reski:
Mr president its almost three years now. Have you started campaining indirectly for 2019?
Your goverment came to power on the back of so many promises but couldnt deliver on basics such as transparency, fairness, and inclusiveness.
Honestly nothing changed. the war against corruption is only on the pages of newspspers. All talk no bite. The recession could have been better handled with a bit more responsive and carefully well thought out policies and actions. But yourself and your team where clearly learning on the job which made Nigerians suffer unnecessarily.
Nigerians at the begining of this goverment where castigated for their taste for anything foreign we took the insults and our share of the blame appropriately only for you to further add salt to our injuries when you spent months abroad for medical treatment. London became your home and I want to beleive the bills where paid in naira and not british pounds if not your buy naija grow naija policy has failed the integrity test.
When you came to power in 2015 it was suppose to be a new dawn for our country but what we 're currently seeing is buissiness as usual. nepotism has taken over and Nigerians are rightly questioning why they should continue to be part of this charade!

Well spoken. The question now is how do we take back our nation from these vultures?

1 Like

Re: May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari by Johnrake69: 12:57pm On Oct 07, 2017
AntiWailer:
He should shut up.

Baru is still there.

Akala is now in APC

Is Mr. President crazy ?

angry

Spot on. Now, how do we take back on nation from these vultures? We need leaders who love Nigeria. Not leaders rulers running to London to treat ear infection.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Ride Taxi Scheme, Lists Features / Mbaka Lied Over Frozen Accounts – EFCC / Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.