Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,787 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

How Do I Report A Monkey pox Infection? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Report A Monkey pox Infection? (429 Views)

Federal Government Denies Report Of Deliberate Injection Of Monkey Pox Virus / Monkey Pox Outbreak: Important Things You Should Know About Monkeypox / Monkey Pox: Stop Eating Bush Meat, Monkeys & Dead Animals - Health Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Report A Monkey pox Infection? by BabaCommander: 2:44am On Oct 07, 2017
Please Nairalanders, I need to urgently report a suspected case of Monkey pox in my area. I have been seeing this family with all the Monkey pox symstom in my church for over a month now, I had thought it was just some infection but the recent news has had me rattled. It'd urgent please since tomorrow is Sunday. I don't want them to infect other people. I also want to have them attended to before the news spread as people may stigmatize them.

Please help with an official hotline to the appropriate authority.

Location is a suburb of Asaba, Delta State. Thank you.
Re: How Do I Report A Monkey pox Infection? by mesoprogress(m): 6:32am On Oct 07, 2017
Monkey pox resolves within 2-4 weeks. Again, it weakens the body that they won't be able to be going to the Church the way you described. There are many other skin diseases that may be affecting your neighbors.

(1) (Reply)

What Health Problem Have You Been Through? / Buhari Meets Girl Who Donated Her Lunch Money To His Presidential Campaign / Treat Hair Breakage And Get Your Desire Beauty Long Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.