Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,903 members, 7,806,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

I Need A Lawyer Asap! I Need To Sue A Company! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need A Lawyer Asap! I Need To Sue A Company! (1029 Views)

What Are My Chances Of Making It As A Lawyer In Nigeria? / What Are The Career Options For A Lawyer Migrating From Nigeria To Canada? / Lady Becomes A Lawyer Years After She Dressed As One For Her School's Career Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Lawyer Asap! I Need To Sue A Company! by Born2conquer: 7:32am On Oct 07, 2017
I need a Lawyer ASAP!

The company I am working for is OWING me my 3months salary!
_
And because I work from home they no longer respond to my messages.
_
And when they reply it is to say "Calm down,we're trying to confirm if you're really working" for the past 3months!
_
When it is glaring we're Working!
_
It seems the Company just hired us to use and dump us!
_
And this so called company have been hiring AMBASSADORS almost every week!
_
Why don't they wanna pay us? They probably think there is nothing we CAN do .. because we're just a surviving citizens with no VOICE!
_
I NEED A LAWYER..and I have proofs
Re: I Need A Lawyer Asap! I Need To Sue A Company! by Born2conquer: 7:42am On Oct 07, 2017
WHAT I SUFFERED
1) After I got the job in July,i rushed home to break the good news to my Mother (she's been the one taking care of I and my other siblings single handedly) she was so happy that she couldn't control her tears..and I told her "MUM YOU DO NOT HAVE TO WORRY about my SCHOOL FEES AGAIN"
This is the 3rd month and I've given a false hope to my mUm..it hurts me seeing her daily!

2)I'VE PURGED DEEPLY INTO MY LITTLE SAVINGS!
I wasn't broke because I do not over spend..but after I got the job..it requires me to spend more( Subscription wise and some other activities) I really didn't worry about the amount I was spending because I thought"By the end of the month Alert should be coming in'

This is the 3rd month and you can't imagine How far I've gone spending my savings.. I might be going completely Broke soon.

3)THE TYPE OF JOB ain't the one you can do without people knowing:
Now I have relatives on my NECK daily and friends..and 100% of them thought I really have but do not wanna give them.

4) Should I tell you what's more traumatic?
It's because I trusted the COMPANY owner..he is a SENATOR in Nigeria..and the joy of me meeting a SENATOR and him giving me the APPROVAL was so much that for like 3 days I was just so happy and giving out to people!
This is the 3rd month and the SENATOR I trusted his words failed and e no longer pick my calls or reply our messages

I can't start listing all!

What's more painful is me KNOWING this people have the money but they don't wanna pay.

Or
Is it that the SENATOR everyone do praise daily as a PHILANTHROPIST Is nothing but a SCAM or lives on the SWEAT of people like me!

Or

IS it me not seeing Jobs Help from people again?
"Haa you're too big for this job...see the current job you're handling Na"

Or "guy,i can't do this for you o.. because you're working and you've a job"

Help me

I NEED A LAWYER

LALASTICLALA please help me
Re: I Need A Lawyer Asap! I Need To Sue A Company! by FirstCounsel(m): 7:46am On Oct 07, 2017
Do u have proof u were employed by "the company?" what were the terms of ur employment?
Re: I Need A Lawyer Asap! I Need To Sue A Company! by Born2conquer: 8:07am On Oct 07, 2017
FirstCounsel:
Do u have proof u were employed by "the company?" what were the terms of ur employment?
1)The meeting was recorded

2) and I have my chats with the manager

The SENATOR told us to start working immediately that we shouldn't worry about formalities
Re: I Need A Lawyer Asap! I Need To Sue A Company! by FirstCounsel(m): 9:52am On Oct 07, 2017
Ok
Re: I Need A Lawyer Asap! I Need To Sue A Company! by praise010(m): 9:54am On Oct 07, 2017
You created more than one thread on this same topic and some people have giving their email.

If you are yet to be attended to, send mail to elchariotlp@gmail.com if you are in Lagos or its neighbouring states.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

50 Years Since Britain Left. Why Are So Many African Judges Still Wearing Wigs / British American Tobacco 2020 Recruitment / I'm In Need Of Advice On A Handwork

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.