Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,419 members, 7,781,223 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:54 AM

Pray For Your Pastor Not To Fall Into Temptation,sexy Ass In Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pray For Your Pastor Not To Fall Into Temptation,sexy Ass In Church (3478 Views)

Does God Lead One Into Temptation / Why Christians Fall Into Sexual Temptations / '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pray For Your Pastor Not To Fall Into Temptation,sexy Ass In Church by paxonel(m): 8:22am On Oct 07, 2017
Most pastors do call for prayers for them not to be tempted into sin when ever they see ladies dressing sexy in church, especially those gifted with big booty... Ehe. See picture below.
I want to ask, is that kind of prayer healthy?
Do you pray for your pastor not to fall into that kinda temptation?
Do sexy ladies in church impose challenges to the ministry?
If your opinion is yes, please educate us.
How?
God bless!

Re: Pray For Your Pastor Not To Fall Into Temptation,sexy Ass In Church by Nbote(m): 8:23am On Oct 07, 2017
And who will pray for me not to fall into temptation?
Re: Pray For Your Pastor Not To Fall Into Temptation,sexy Ass In Church by paxonel(m): 8:26am On Oct 07, 2017
Nbote:
You know these pastors, their jobs are delicate you don't have a ministry now
Re: Pray For Your Pastor Not To Fall Into Temptation,sexy Ass In Church by Nbote(m): 8:30am On Oct 07, 2017
paxonel:

You know these pastors, their jobs are delicate you don't have a ministry now

D mere fact dat their jobs are dedicated shld make it easier for dem na. D pastor is a man of God so he is filled with anointing. Me I have to hustle and b faithful to God. Its easier for me wey no get anointing to fall into temptation because d ones we dey see outside plenty pass.

1 Like

Re: Pray For Your Pastor Not To Fall Into Temptation,sexy Ass In Church by An2elect2(f): 8:38am On Oct 07, 2017
Preach the truth and you'll not have this kind of temptation among you.
These "pastors" are not really pastors, so this kind of women feel at home with them.

1 Like

Re: Pray For Your Pastor Not To Fall Into Temptation,sexy Ass In Church by SOFTENGR: 8:53am On Oct 07, 2017
Nbote:
Some people will pray that this kind of temptation fall on them.
Re: Pray For Your Pastor Not To Fall Into Temptation,sexy Ass In Church by Smony: 9:24am On Oct 07, 2017
U c y we fail christians, we dnt address d real fact bt focusin on d things dat ar nt relivant. rather than prayin 4 d pastor, d pastor shuld addres indecent dressin in his church by doin dat he wl nt fall into temptatn. may God hlp us.

1 Like

Re: Pray For Your Pastor Not To Fall Into Temptation,sexy Ass In Church by Nbote(m): 9:38am On Oct 07, 2017
SOFTENGR:
Some people will pray that this kind of temptation fall on them.
I dey tell u ooo

1 Like

Re: Pray For Your Pastor Not To Fall Into Temptation,sexy Ass In Church by paxonel(m): 9:41am On Oct 07, 2017
Smony:
U c y we fail christians, we dnt address d real fact bt focusin on d things dat ar nt relivant. rather than prayin 4 d pastor, d pastor shuld addres indecent dressin in his church by doin dat he wl nt fall into temptatn. may God hlp us.
No matter how hard the pastor tries to adress indecent dressing you will still see one or two ladies on it exposing their curves. And you can't force them to do otherwise because it's a free world
Re: Pray For Your Pastor Not To Fall Into Temptation,sexy Ass In Church by Iceflox(f): 9:52am On Oct 07, 2017
Op, that yansh big o
O boy
If person enter that one na heaven on earth o
Re: Pray For Your Pastor Not To Fall Into Temptation,sexy Ass In Church by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 07, 2017
paxonel:

No matter how hard the pastor tries to adress indecent dressing you will still see one or two ladies on it exposing their curves. And you can't force them to do otherwise because it's a free world
Do you see such dressing in deeper life, mfm and the Lord's choosen? .That is a free world doesn't mean it should be allowed in church
Re: Pray For Your Pastor Not To Fall Into Temptation,sexy Ass In Church by paxonel(m): 2:25pm On Oct 07, 2017
Iceflox:
Op, that yansh big o
O boy
If person enter that one na heaven on earth o
lol
Re: Pray For Your Pastor Not To Fall Into Temptation,sexy Ass In Church by paxonel(m): 2:30pm On Oct 07, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Do you see such dressing in deeper life, mfm and the Lord's choosen? .That is a free world doesn't mean it should be allowed in church
There are some ladies in these churches that do not give a dawn about what the pastors preach o.
You still see them coming to church will clothings that exposes part of their body though they are few of them

(1) (Reply)

What Brought Us Here? A Defense Of Christianity / Your View About Abortion... / No Pastor Has Ever Answered This Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.