Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Symbian Belle Vs Android - Which Is The Best, Easy To Use And Strong. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Symbian Belle Vs Android - Which Is The Best, Easy To Use And Strong. (1333 Views)

Nokia Symbian Phone / If Symbian Was Still Available, Which Would You Choose Between It & Android? / Ios Vs Android : Which Is Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Symbian Belle Vs Android - Which Is The Best, Easy To Use And Strong. by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 07, 2017
Hello Nairalanders, i want to buy one of those. So i thought about this n i had to make a trend about this two companys..well, in our generation of today Andriod has disthrown other devices with its amazing feature. At the other side of it was this great company symbian that shut down its operating system and sold it to the owners of window company..well, no much talks about this..and people would say andriod beat symbian belle on many aspect and features and #YES! That is true, but to me i think symbian is still the best. Tho, the operating system is not up to date..but still runs smoothly. in conclusion, i have tasted both android and symbian, but still go for symbian because it minimize your data usage, has a long lasting battery, simple to hold on your hand, and YES! It is far stronger than the android device..well, i dont know about you! But, i still think symbian belle is the best..Share Your Suggestions.

1 Like

Re: Symbian Belle Vs Android - Which Is The Best, Easy To Use And Strong. by donbenie(m): 9:23am On Oct 07, 2017
Symbian Belle in this day and age,SMH..ever considered the fact that even Nokia doesn't support the platform any more..
Why would you choose an OS that has gone the way of the Dinosaurs over Android?

3 Likes

Re: Symbian Belle Vs Android - Which Is The Best, Easy To Use And Strong. by ayobami52(m): 10:16am On Oct 07, 2017
In all fairness, I love Symbian, have worked with both but I must say that Symbian is more stable, battery efficient and its apps are so unique.

Hardly you will see a Symbian OS getting brick or loop.

I will choose Symbian over and over again

There is this app I love with Symbian then, Background music player, this player allows both the caller and receiver to listen to same music being played over call.

Never seen this app on Android!

2 Likes

Re: Symbian Belle Vs Android - Which Is The Best, Easy To Use And Strong. by donsamtex(m): 10:34am On Oct 07, 2017
bemejr:
Hello Nairalanders, i want to buy one of those. So i thought about this n i had to make a trend about this two companys..well, in our generation of today Andriod has disthrown other devices with its amazing feature. At the other side of it was this great company symbian that shut down its operating system and sold it to the owners of window company..well, no much talks about this..and people would say andriod beat symbian belle on many aspect and features and #YES! That is true, but to me i think symbian is still the best. Tho, the operating system is not up to date..but still runs smoothly. in conclusion, i have tasted both android and symbian, but still go for symbian because it minimize your data usage, has a long lasting battery, simple to hold on your hand, and YES! It is far stronger than the android device..well, i dont know about you! But, i still think symbian belle is the best..Share Your Suggestions.

Op are u mr. Flintstone or wat taking us back to stone age.
It is ur type dat will say kpomo sweet pass turkey. Awon werey

5 Likes

Re: Symbian Belle Vs Android - Which Is The Best, Easy To Use And Strong. by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 07, 2017
Android anytime, anyday.
Re: Symbian Belle Vs Android - Which Is The Best, Easy To Use And Strong. by aieromon(m): 10:49am On Oct 07, 2017
OP,move on!!!
Re: Symbian Belle Vs Android - Which Is The Best, Easy To Use And Strong. by melodyogonna(m): 11:01am On Oct 07, 2017
bemejr:
i agree with u, i tink symbian is d best

1 Like

Re: Symbian Belle Vs Android - Which Is The Best, Easy To Use And Strong. by festwiz(m): 2:34pm On Oct 07, 2017
bemejr:
Hello Nairalanders, i want to buy one of those. #YES! That is true, but to me i think symbian is still the best. Tho, the operating system is not up to date..but still runs smoothly. But, i still think symbian belle is the best..Share Your Suggestions.

OP, the symbian OS has been discontinued since 2015 or so, therefore choosing symbian over Android is just unheard of.

Also, Symbian did run smoothly since there were very little background processes, save for Netqin and WhatsApp which are no longer supported btw.

Symbian^3 i.e Anna, Belle were good operating systems but they have no place in the morden smartphone world.
Re: Symbian Belle Vs Android - Which Is The Best, Easy To Use And Strong. by Overlord999(m): 3:31pm On Oct 07, 2017
someone has been living in the cave
Re: Symbian Belle Vs Android - Which Is The Best, Easy To Use And Strong. by Chysler(m): 3:50pm On Oct 07, 2017
Symbian is Legen...wait for it..."darrrry!!!" cheesy
Re: Symbian Belle Vs Android - Which Is The Best, Easy To Use And Strong. by bjbukzy(m): 6:15pm On Oct 07, 2017
Nokia 700 is still the best phone i ve ever used.... n i don use tecno p5, s4, s6edge n htc1 m9 after am...but my nokia 700 made life simple.
Abeg anybody wey get nokia 700, i wan buy o.

So painful belle gained ground after people don port to android and not much people experienced it.

1 Like

Re: Symbian Belle Vs Android - Which Is The Best, Easy To Use And Strong. by AnodaIT(m): 6:51pm On Oct 07, 2017
There is a reason I can't throw away my E5

1 Like

Re: Symbian Belle Vs Android - Which Is The Best, Easy To Use And Strong. by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 08, 2017
Take it or leave it!...Symbian Belle is the best in all aspect...besides, android was gotten from symbian...No doubt, Symbian all the way, even if they stop to create phones...they still the best.
Re: Symbian Belle Vs Android - Which Is The Best, Easy To Use And Strong. by Mustiboy(m): 10:29am On Oct 08, 2017
Symnian belle is an excellent OS, no doubt.
But its time has passed so you have to move on.
Android rules now. U can still opt for the symbian if you are fine with using outdated apps
Re: Symbian Belle Vs Android - Which Is The Best, Easy To Use And Strong. by ku4get(m): 10:45am On Oct 08, 2017
Symbian was good, ran smoothly, was durable and what have you... that was then, now android is dope.
Re: Symbian Belle Vs Android - Which Is The Best, Easy To Use And Strong. by PureMe01: 7:42pm On Oct 08, 2017
ayobami52:
In all fairness, I love Symbian, have worked with both but I must say that Symbian is more stable, battery efficient and its apps are so unique.

Hardly you will see a Symbian OS getting brick or loop.

I will choose Symbian over and over again

There is this app I love with Symbian then, Background music player, this player allows both the caller and receiver to listen to same music being played over call.

Never seen this app on Android!
I use am do bad things dat time eh.esp for midnite calls with baes.just dey play music still dey make call for d same phone..bad ass.still dey find dat app till now for android.chai...2011

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 6s Vs Samsung Note 5 / Ulefone Power 3 Quick Specs And Price, Awesome Features / Psp Playstation For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.