Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Pls Is This Written By Our Own Nwamikpe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pls Is This Written By Our Own Nwamikpe (2479 Views)

See This Trending Letter Written By Calabar Vigilante To The Nigerian Navy / Kano House Of Assembly Chief Whip Car's Number Plate Written As Chip Whip / Pls Is This Governor Ayades Car The Same Scorpion Like Bike Or Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Is This Written By Our Own Nwamikpe by lyntiffany(f): 9:54am On Oct 07, 2017
I stormed on this comment tagged nwamikpe on pulsenigeria and I became curious to know if he has transferred his weird comments to some other online site.
Pls come and clarify this cos the nature of abuse that was poured out on you by people is alarming.

I know you have a mouth that can bury someone 6ft below the earth but pls don't use it one me am pleading with you.

Cc Nwamikpe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Is This Written By Our Own Nwamikpe by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 10:04am On Oct 07, 2017
grin grin grin

The guy self no well

1 Like

Re: Pls Is This Written By Our Own Nwamikpe by andresia(m): 10:52am On Oct 07, 2017
The character has been misyarning ever since

1 Like

Re: Pls Is This Written By Our Own Nwamikpe by konoplyanka: 11:04am On Oct 07, 2017
That guy is a senseless tribalist. I wonder why people take him serious.

5 Likes

Re: Pls Is This Written By Our Own Nwamikpe by FTrebirth(m): 11:08am On Oct 07, 2017
konoplyanka:

what has tribalism got to do with those comments up there?

and you're not better yourself. remove the log of woods in your own eyes first.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Is This Written By Our Own Nwamikpe by SaiNigeria: 11:21am On Oct 07, 2017
I support him on the comment on Islam

10 Likes

Re: Pls Is This Written By Our Own Nwamikpe by vickylincon(m): 11:40am On Oct 07, 2017
that guy ehn. Am sure he's from yaba left. lols....Abeg, don't yabb m o

1 Like

Re: Pls Is This Written By Our Own Nwamikpe by lyntiffany(f): 12:04pm On Oct 07, 2017
vickylincon:
seriously there is something I call skosko may be his suffering from skosko syndrome.

1 Like

Re: Pls Is This Written By Our Own Nwamikpe by tollyboy5(m): 2:49pm On Oct 07, 2017
vickylincon:
this one brutal o! lalasticlacla let nairaland see this na.
Re: Pls Is This Written By Our Own Nwamikpe by konoplyanka: 3:01pm On Oct 07, 2017
FTrebirth:

what has tribalism has to do with those comments up there?

and you're not better yourself. remove the log of woods in your own eyes first.

Based on his previous posts dummy.

8 Likes

Re: Pls Is This Written By Our Own Nwamikpe by FTrebirth(m): 3:12pm On Oct 07, 2017
konoplyanka:

Based on his previous posts dummy.
you're a stupid fool!

how are you different from the guy you're trying to castigate? are you not worse? all your comments here are filled with hate and bigotry.

and that's why i said, remove the rafters from your eyes first!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Is This Written By Our Own Nwamikpe by Danladi7: 3:23pm On Oct 07, 2017
The guy na typical IGBO.

7 Likes

Re: Pls Is This Written By Our Own Nwamikpe by vickylincon(m): 3:42pm On Oct 07, 2017
lyntiffany:
seriously there is something I call skosko mybe his suffering from skosko syndrome.
don't let him catch u o

1 Like

Re: Pls Is This Written By Our Own Nwamikpe by lyntiffany(f): 3:47pm On Oct 07, 2017
vickylincon:
don't let him catch u o
grin I have pleaded with him already not to bury me with his mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Is This Written By Our Own Nwamikpe by funlord(m): 3:52pm On Oct 07, 2017
So consistently making senseless comments even about sensitive issues all over cyberspace is a thing now? Anyway nothing surprises me about some of the characters on this forum anymore.....

10 Likes

Re: Pls Is This Written By Our Own Nwamikpe by IJOBA2: 3:59pm On Oct 07, 2017
funlord:

So consistently making senseless comments even about sensitive issues all over cyberspace is a thing now? Anyway nothing surprises me about some of the characters on this forum anymore.....
SO DISCUSSING ABOUT RELIGION OF PISS IS NOW A SENSITIVE ISSUE ABI THIS IS THE REASON WHY THERE'S NO FREEDOM OF SPEECH IN MOST ISLAMIC COUNTRIES

5 Likes

Re: Pls Is This Written By Our Own Nwamikpe by funlord(m): 4:04pm On Oct 07, 2017
[s]
IJOBA2:
SO DISCUSSING ABOUT RELIGION OF PISS IS NOW A SENSITIVE ISSUE ABI THIS IS THE REASON WHY THERE'S NO FREEDOM OF SPEECH IN MOST ISLAMIC COUNTRIES
[/s]

How does your off point and archaic views about Islam? Christianity? Judaism? Paganism? Witchcraft? Sorcery? Or your frustrations concern the topic or even my observations? Will you get lost now and go and bother your mates!

7 Likes

Re: Pls Is This Written By Our Own Nwamikpe by konoplyanka: 4:12pm On Oct 07, 2017
FTrebirth:

you're a stupid fool!

how are you different from the guy you're trying to castigate? are you not worse? all your comments here are filled with hate and bigotry.

and that's why i said, remove the rafters from your eyes first!

Who is this ignoramus. F*** off my mention.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Is This Written By Our Own Nwamikpe by LordOfNaira: 4:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
IJOBA2:

Didn't you read where he was earnestly hoping for people's marriages to crash? Well, I know you didn't bother to read those, you shameless religious bigot who does not deserve to live!!!

8 Likes

Re: Pls Is This Written By Our Own Nwamikpe by IJOBA2: 4:14pm On Oct 07, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Didn't you read where he was earnestly hoping for people's marriages to crash? Well, I know you didn't bother to read those, you shameless religious bigot who does not deserve to live!!!
EWEDU MUSLIM THAT DESERVE TO LIVE! MUMUNI

1 Like

Re: Pls Is This Written By Our Own Nwamikpe by FTrebirth(m): 4:46pm On Oct 07, 2017
[s]
konoplyanka:

Who is this ignoramus. F*** off my mention.
[/s]
Re: Pls Is This Written By Our Own Nwamikpe by vedaxcool(m): 5:08pm On Oct 07, 2017
konoplyanka:

This is all that should be said on the matter. A grown up that a 15 year old called out for failing to act out his age is seen as a man worthy of mention to some.

6 Likes

Re: Pls Is This Written By Our Own Nwamikpe by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 5:18pm On Oct 07, 2017
[s]
IJOBA2:
EWEDU MUSLIM THAT DESERVE TO LIVE! MUMUNI
[/s]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Is This Written By Our Own Nwamikpe by khallyberry: 5:24pm On Oct 07, 2017
pls, was he banned??

I miss him,

#whereisnwamaikpe

2 Likes

Re: Pls Is This Written By Our Own Nwamikpe by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 07, 2017
Nwamaikpe is the most stupid nairalander i have ever seen on this forum

6 Likes

Re: Pls Is This Written By Our Own Nwamikpe by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 07, 2017
thepussyhunter:
Nwamaikpe is the most stupid nairalander i have ever seen on this forum
But your monicker speaks more than Nwamaikpe.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Is This Written By Our Own Nwamikpe by leofab(f): 8:16pm On Oct 07, 2017
I love nwaamaikpe

2 Likes

Re: Pls Is This Written By Our Own Nwamikpe by Adiola(f): 8:35pm On Oct 07, 2017
only Yoruba Muslims hate nwaAmaikpe we Christian Yoruba are in tone with him
Re: Pls Is This Written By Our Own Nwamikpe by HopeAtHand: 9:20pm On Oct 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe made a horrible comment against the Sosoliso survivor, Kechi . I remember vividly the utter shock and confusion in PH when that plane crashed in 2006 and had the Rivers state fire service department and fire service departments of the various IOCs running in frenzy to the airport.

Shock, agony, disbelief. Parents watching helplessly as their kids roasted inside the aircraft, parents fainting and everyone in mourning. God in his mercy saved Kechi and she's trying to make a life for herself against all odds and NwaAmaikpe make such hopeless comment, then I knew that guy is wreck, waiting to happen.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Is This Written By Our Own Nwamikpe by Omoluabi16(m): 9:41pm On Oct 07, 2017
I wish people would stop fawning over this fellow. Gross, insensitive and senseless describes him. Nothing humorous about him.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Is This Written By Our Own Nwamikpe by Ishilove: 10:34pm On Oct 07, 2017
This is way out of line. Terrible
Re: Pls Is This Written By Our Own Nwamikpe by sisisioge: 5:33am On Oct 08, 2017
Who doesn't know he's siick? 1 out of 100, he talks sense though.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Time Is Off And Should Honourably Quits By 2019 / Governor Wike Arrives Like Emperor At Eagle Square For PDP National Convention / It Was Unnecessary For Me To Attend Dinner Meeting With President Buhari–tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.