Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,199 members, 7,780,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:50 PM

Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each (9055 Views)

We Are Buying Notebooks From Good Students To Help Teach Other Students / Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa / Al-hikmah University Lecturer Orders 300 Level Law Students To Kneel Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 08, 2017
Futuremhiz:
itz time
leo is not interested again becos of d spoilers
Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by Futuremhiz: 4:07pm On Oct 08, 2017
Preetiex:
leo is not interested again becos of d spoilers
jeez..datz sad
Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by Vutseck(m): 4:42pm On Oct 08, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Okay.
Thanks.

Modified:

I never described any student nairalanders as hungry, but having gone through school, I know the happiness that comes with getting awarded for some academic brainstorming however little, and this is education section not politics.

However, since you are bringing your frustration into it and already attaching political coloration to it, I will as well prove to you that I have no intention other than as stated above and accordingly, hereby suspend it.

Let me see how I will be prosecuted.

The worse that can happen is rants and more rants, how will that really affect me?

To all intending participants, I sincerely hereby tender my unreserved apology.

We will meet some other times.

you should've used a new moniker entirely if your intentions aren't political

nairalanders cannot be convinced you aren't doing these for political purposes

you operate notorious monikers that hardly can one fall for any jibiti dished out by you and your cohorts

Antipob777
LionDeLeo
sweetgala
nextprince

these are some of monikers that are traceable to you and they all work for the same purpose ( BMC )

yet, your intentions might be genuine but coming from a notorious moniker will definitely raise questions

1nigeriamyfoot
Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by Chigirl042(f): 4:50pm On Oct 08, 2017
I'm waiting
Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by Emmanuel555(m): 4:58pm On Oct 08, 2017
patiently waiting
Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by Kingexcellence(m): 5:01pm On Oct 08, 2017
expectantly waiting
Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by chily11: 5:14pm On Oct 08, 2017
Bro lets roll, ignore the haters
Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by Horllamideh(m): 5:20pm On Oct 08, 2017
I am here
Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by LionDeLeo: 5:37pm On Oct 08, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

I beg you not to pay any mind to those clowns bleating like orphaned bush babies. They've done worse to omenka but the guy sabi their medicine. JUST IGNORE THE GNAT!! cheesy

They can never have to do like you hence the hate. Just ignore them abeg and don't allow them get in the way of you doing the little good you're minded to do. I know the last scheme blessed a lot of needy brethren from all corners of this nation. a moniker that calls himself yourterror obviously has no life and is doomed to be a terrorist on whose head python will soon dance atilogwu cheesy
Senior man, you said it all.

No doubt, they are the olodos whose answers couldn't be considered even if there weren't other attempts and out of frustration, knowing fully well there might not be any difference, they log in with other monikers to bring it down.

Infact, even some participants who didn't win were quite happy with the whole process especially those interested in learning. The olodo was even asking if anyone did anything with what he had won in the previous one. I wonder if he asks beneficiaries of govt scholarship same question.

I just don't know where he pulled that logic from, that I'm trying to convince students to support this govt, how? I want to make students to support the govt and I have to stress them? Can't I simply ask for some random acc details then get those accounts credited? What even gave him the impression that I'm in politics? I don't even work with govt. Infact, the whole thing don't just add up. Or is it those their wacked belief that people are being paid to defend the govt on nairaland he is working with? Honestly, I thought they were just joking about those their BMC issue, I never knew they are so daft to take it seriously. undecided

Anyway, whenever I decide to organise again, I will still go ahead, no need listening to idiots.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by LionDeLeo: 5:44pm On Oct 08, 2017
Vutseck:

you should've used a new moniker entirely if your intentions aren't political

nairalanders cannot be convinced you aren't doing these for political purposes

you operate notorious monikers that hardly can one fall for any jibiti dished out by you and your cohorts

Antipob777
LionDeLeo
sweetgala
nextprince

these are some of monikers that are traceable to you and they all work for the same purpose ( BMC )

yet, your intentions might be genuine but coming from a notorious moniker will definitely raise questions

1nigeriamyfoot
Pls, can you tell me what what I stand to gain in the govt or politics with this? Pls, let me see the logic behind that.

Meanwhile, for the other monikers you mentioned, can you prove them?

Here are the monikers you and your people keep attaching to me
Sarr.ki
Omen.ka
hunger.bad

Now you have added three more.

Why not simply say all the monikers against you are borne by me.

Note, I'm not begging you to allow me continue, that one is settled already.

1 Like

Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by shukuokukobambi: 5:59pm On Oct 08, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Senior man, you said it all.

No doubt, they are the olodos whose answers couldn't be considered even if there weren't other attempts and out of frustration, knowing fully well there might not be any difference, they log in with other monikers to bring it down.

Infact, even some participants who didn't win were quite happy with the whole process especially those interested in learning. The olodo was even asking if anyone did anything with what he had won in the previous one. I wonder if he asks beneficiaries of govt scholarship same question.

I just don't know where he pulled that logic from, that I'm trying to convince students to support this govt, how? I want to make students to support the govt and I have to stress them? Can't I simply ask for some random acc details then get those accounts credited? What even gave him the impression that I'm in politics? I don't even work with govt. Infact, the whole thing don't just add up. Or is it those their wacked belief that people are being paid to defend the govt on nairaland he is working with? Honestly, I thought they were just joking about those their BMC issue, I never knew they are so daft to take it seriously. undecided

Anyway, whenever I decide to organise again, I will still go ahead, no need listening to idiots.

cheesy cheesy

Now that's the spirit. Inconsequential nitwits shouldn't stop you from a good thing. They've called me om.enka, jetle.eee, are.sa, asiw.aju etc countless times. I just use them for laughs to unwind from my hectic schedules. Now another slowpooke has signed to follow my excrement like the pig he truly is. I dey wait the day his village people would push him in my direction cheesy

Just ignore the dolts. There are sensible, intelligent but poor students in every nook and cranny of this country and they appreciate your gesture even if for the extra knowledge that exercise opened to them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by LionDeLeo: 6:02pm On Oct 08, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

cheesy cheesy

Now that's the spirit. Inconsequential nitwits shouldn't stop you from a good thing. They've called me omenka, jetleeee, aresa, asiwaju etc countless times. I just use them for laughs to unwind from my hectic schedules cheesy

Just ignore the dolts. There are sensible, intelligent but poor students in every nook and cranny of this country and they appreciate your gesture even if for the extra knowledge that exercise opened to them.
Thank you sir.

2 Likes

Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by Vutseck(m): 7:00pm On Oct 08, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Pls, can you tell me what what I stand to gain in the govt or politics with this? Pls, let me see the logic behind that.

Meanwhile, for the other monikers you mentioned, can you prove them?

Here are the monikers you and your people keep attaching to me
Sarr.ki
Omen.ka
hunger.bad

Now you have added three more.

Why not simply say all the monikers against you are borne by me.

Note, I'm not begging you to allow me continue, that one is settled already.

Antipob777
LionDeLeo
sweetgala
nextprince

these four monikers definitely are your accounts, I'm not doing a guess work bru,

use a fresh account to gift them students if your intentions aren't political because these accounts you operate are very notorious on this forum

leave serrki out of this, he isn't as crude and unrefined as you are

I didn't have any grudges against you personally,

just that I know any good cause you may consider charting with any of the aforementioned accounts on this forum will be dead on arrival
Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by LionDeLeo: 7:06pm On Oct 08, 2017
[s]
Vutseck:

Antipob777
LionDeLeo
sweetgala
nextprince

these four monikers definitely are your accounts, I'm not doing a guess work bru,

use a fresh account to gift them students if your intentions aren't political because these accounts you operate are very notorious on this forum

leave serrki out of this, he isn't as crude and unrefined as you are

I didn't have any grudges against you personally,

just that I know any good cause you may consider charting with any of the aforementioned accounts on this forum will be dead on arrival
[/s]
Get out of my mention if you can't prove your point.
Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by Vutseck(m): 7:19pm On Oct 08, 2017
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]
Get out of my mention if you can't prove your point.

Crude as usual

you can never fail to disappoint

luckily , the students who barely knows who you are will henceforth go through your posts and understand you better
Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by LionDeLeo: 7:20pm On Oct 08, 2017
Vutseck:

Crude as usual

you can never fail to disappoint

luckily , the students who barely knows who you are will henceforth go through your posts and understand you better
See English grin

And were you by any chance told I want to impress students? If because of my stand on the govt they reject whatever I give, how should that be of concern to me?

So, you think I want to create an impression on a faceless forum? I now understand where you reason from. cheesy

Get out of my mention jare.
Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by Vutseck(m): 7:39pm On Oct 08, 2017
LionDeLeo:

See English grin

And were you by any chance told I want to impress students? If because of my stand on the govt they reject whatever I give, how should that be of concern to me?

So, you think I want to create an impression on a faceless forum?

Mr prof,
ranting on nl

the kids ( students ) whom you were trying to impress must have been busy going through your profile as we speak

you just end up reducing yourself to nothing to these kids who might have been held you to high esteem
Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by Kimmyslaw(m): 7:41pm On Oct 08, 2017
vutseck or wat!!! wats really eating u up?
Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by LionDeLeo: 7:44pm On Oct 08, 2017
Vutseck:

Mr prof,

the kids ( students ) whom you were trying to impress must have been busy going through your profile as we speak

you just end up reducing yourself to nothing to these kids who might have been held you to high esteem

And now that they "have been held me" to low esteem, what do I stand to lose? On a faceless and anonymous forum again? grin

Nawao. cheesy

Now that they "have been held me" to low esteem, when (that is even if) I decide to organise again, jump in and tell them not to accept since they "have been held me" to low esteem grin
Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by Vutseck(m): 7:49pm On Oct 08, 2017
Kimmyslaw:

if you can recall in my initial post,

I only advised him to use a fresh account to do this thing because his moniker is corrupted

I was not in anyway against his intention by the way.
Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by Prefola: 7:52pm On Oct 08, 2017
Kimmyslaw:
Bro d thing jxt weak me oooh...
d way dis guys are pained over d generosity of liondeleo still beats my imagination...
i don't knw hw someone would b so jobless nd b monitoring anoda person lyk a monitoring spirit...as if their life revolves around nairaland..
and this set of people re d ones that claim to be d so called 'bigboys' of NL nd call us "broke ass lads"...
I'm still wondering hw dat is possible even with their display of joblessness..

1 Like

Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by Vutseck(m): 7:57pm On Oct 08, 2017
LionDeLeo:

And now that they "have been held me" to low esteem, what do I stand to lose? On a faceless and anonymous forum again? grin

Nawao. cheesy

Now that they "have been held me" to low esteem, when (that is even if) I decide to organise again, jump in and tell them not to accept since they "have been held me" to low esteem grin

the important thing is that the msg has been delivered and you stand no chance to impress anyone with any of the monikers I mentioned earlier

now this thread isn't what you expected it to be

what goes around always comes around
Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by chily11: 7:59pm On Oct 08, 2017
Oga pls ignore this set of enemies...a beg make we do am now
Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by LionDeLeo: 8:11pm On Oct 08, 2017
Vutseck:

the important thing is that the msg has been delivered and you stand no chance to impress anyone with any of the monikers I mentioned earlier

now this thread isn't what you expected it to be

what goes around always comes around
And now that the thread is not what I expected it to be, how exactly does that affect me as a person? So you are even happy it did not hold?

Or you think something as worthless as an ordinary moniker that I can deactivate if I like is what I want to build an image for? If you come across me, is there anyway you can link the moniker to me? Let me tell you, my life is not as empty as that, you can continue building the image of your moniker, that is entirely your biz.

Okay, you whose moniker is very "clean", why not organise yours? Or is it just about preaching upandan and claiming big boy for nothing? grin

Again, if actually my life depend on this quiz (as you are trying to assume) did I not organise same thing about three weeks ago? Was it not successful? So, what?

Or better still, since you are even following me, when next I organise it, come in and disorganise it again so that my means of livelihood can be stopped.

Infact, what am I even writing as if dem send me msg?
Now that it didn't hold, let me stop breathing.

1 Like

Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by Obi1kenobi(m): 8:17pm On Oct 08, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Actually, I had wanted to do this around middle of this month, but the way they are attacking me in politics section, I don't think I can make it till that time before I get thrown behind bars and the jail term might be a wicked one lasting more than a month so that I end up not doing it this month as I had earlier promised in the other thread created for same purpose.

Therefore, I will repeat same by tomorrow for the benefit of students. Rules as contained in the link pasted below still hold with one more modification.
https://www.nairaland.com/4062242/10k-5-lucky-student-nairalanders#60578941

The modification is that no one should follow me or send me a pm on account of this thread pls.

Omenka assisted the other time but has not has not appeared for sometimes recently, so I'm helpless except if shukuokukobambi can assist.

Will be back on the thread tomorrow by 1600hrs.

Pls the thread should be devoid of political, ethnic or religious bashing as obtained in the previous one.

I therefore wish to appeal to moderators to assist me in deleting such derailment where necessary.

Cc
Omenka
Shukuokukobambi
Mynd44
OAM4J
Lalasticlala
seun
Fynestboi
Richiez
Olawalebabs

Modified:
Dear intending participants,

My intention is very clear and completely apolitical, hence the appearance of this thread in education section. However, with the invasion of miscreants into the thread already throwing insults, I'm afraid, the progress of the arrangement is already being marred and same success as obtained in the previous case can't be guaranteed. I therefore regret to say I'm suspending it.

Actually, I like situations where students engage in brainstorming activities and the only way this can be done with success is introduction of some little inducement and apparently, I can't continue with this.

I sincerely apologise for whatever inconvenience this might have caused.

I love you all.

Loool @ the bolded. grin grin grin

I'm impressed with this generosity seeing as I certainly don't have 100k to dish out to strangers on the internet, but I'm confused here. This would ordinarily be a wonderful show of benevolence, so how do the insinuations and leaps of imagination of detractors affect the OP? Why not go ahead with your intentions and ignore the detractors. Why allow them to ruin the expectations of eager participants in your scheme?

You've certainly done a lot to earn the derision you've attracted in some quarters with a very long committed campaign of virulently nasty, repellent Igbophobia - sometimes provoked and often unprovoked. I'd have thought you'd be delighted at the notoriety you've attracted with your long, vile campaign on this forum, but you're weirdly acting slighted that this history is being remembered when trying to launder your image with benevolence.
Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by Obi1kenobi(m): 8:21pm On Oct 08, 2017
In any case, please ignore the "haters" if only for the sake of those who would actually profit from your scheme. It would be absurd to torpedo it just because you were riled up by some people.
Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by LionDeLeo: 8:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
[s]
Obi1kenobi:

Loool @ the bolded. grin grin grin

I'm impressed with this generosity seeing as I certainly don't have 100k to dish out to strangers on the internet, but I'm confused here. This would ordinarily be a wonderful show of benevolence, so how do the insinuations and leaps of imagination of detractors affect the OP? Why not go ahead with your intentions and ignore the detractors. Why allow them to ruin the expectations of eager participants in your scheme?

You've certainly done a lot to earn the derision you've attracted in some quarters with a very long committed campaign of virulently nasty, repellent Igbophobia - sometimes provoked and often unprovoked. I'd have thought you'd be delighted at the notoriety you've attracted with your long, vile campaign on this forum, but you're weirdly acting slighted that this history is being remembered when trying to launder your image with benevolence.
[/s]
If your life centres around an ordinary moniker that can be deactivated at will, mine is not.

Whatever image I intend to launder for my moniker, I have rescind the decision, let the moniker remain embarrassed till the end of time.

"you have certainly done a lot to earn the derision", but this is something I don't seem to understand; how exactly does this affect me? Is it the students ready to get cracking and possibly get some token or me that will end up being 100k poorer? Or you think the suspension will now cost me 1m? I don't get it. Or is it about an anonymous moniker that can be deactivated and get another one registered? Or is registration on nl now 1m?

Which logic do some of you use sef undecided

And now that it didn't hold as that of three weeks back, let my means of livelihood stop since that is what I survive on.
Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by Vutseck(m): 8:42pm On Oct 08, 2017
LionDeLeo:

And now that the thread is not what I expected it to be, how exactly does that affect me as a person? So you are even happy it did not hold?

Or you think something as worthless as an ordinary moniker that I can deactivate if I like is what I want to build an image for? If you come across me, is there anyway you can link the moniker to me? Let me tell you, my life is not as empty as that, you can continue building the image of your moniker, that is entirely your biz.

Okay, you whose moniker is very "clean", why not organise yours? Or is it just about preaching upandan and claiming big boy for nothing? grin

Again, if actually my life depend on this quiz (as you are trying to assume) did I not organise same thing about three weeks ago? Was it not successful? So, what?

Or better still, since you are even following me, when next I organise it, come in and disorganise it again so that my means of livelihood can be stopped.

Infact, what am I even writing as if dem send me msg?
Now that it didn't hold, let me stop breathing.

Nice !!!

I'm glad you are aware I followed all your monikers and hardly encounter you in your posts because all your rants ends up in your laptop

therefore, all your accounts are corrupted and shouldn't be used for any good gesture

that is my opinion and I will not allow it
Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by Obi1kenobi(m): 8:43pm On Oct 08, 2017
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]
If your life centres around an ordinary moniker that can be deactivated at will, mine is not.

Whatever image I intend to launder for my moniker, I have rescind the decision, let the moniker remain embarrassed till the end of time.

And now that it didn't hold as that of three weeks back, let my means of livelihood stop since that is what I survive on.

Okay then......you can go back to what you do best. Come back to the Anambra erosion thread and dish out a few more sardonic quips about our soil's fertility. That seems to be more liberating and satisfying than living up to what you committed to do for students. smiley
Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by LionDeLeo: 8:46pm On Oct 08, 2017
[s]
Vutseck:

Nice !!!

I'm glad you are aware I followed all your monikers and hardly encounter you in your posts because all your rants ends up in your laptop

therefore, all your accounts are corrupted and shouldn't be used for a good gesture

that is my opinion and I will not allow it
[/s]
Okay, now that you will not allow it, let my means of livelihood stop since that is what I survive on.

But in my place, do well and organise same for students with your "clean" moniker. grin
Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by Obi1kenobi(m): 8:47pm On Oct 08, 2017
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]

"you have certainly done a lot to earn the derision", but this is something I don't seem to understand; how exactly does this affect me? Is it the students ready to get cracking and possibly get some token or me that will end up being 100k poorer? Or you think the suspension will now cost me 1m? I don't get it. Or is it about an anonymous moniker that can be deactivated and get another one registered? Or is registration on nl now 1m?

Which logic do some of you use sef undecided

This is the part I don't understand either. It doesn't affect you. Noted. What then is the point of the suspension when students were ready to "get cracking" and many of them have expressed disappointment you're not going through with it - at least in the meantime they're ready and willing.
Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by LionDeLeo: 8:50pm On Oct 08, 2017
[s]
Obi1kenobi:

Okay then......you can go back to what you do best. Come back to the Anambra erosion thread and dish out a few more sardonic quips about our soil's fertility. That seems to be more liberating and satisfying than living up to what you committed to do for students. smiley
[/s]

Trust me, I was there and will go again if any need, no doubt about that and I have not changed.

However, there is a logic I don't understand which you failed to explain. I repeat here;

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yabatech And their Strike / Top Websites Every Student Must Know. / Jamb Re Uploading Of O Level Result Is Closing Tooday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.