Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

I Pray That Banky W’s Relationship With Adesua Etomi Crash Soon – Nigerian Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Pray That Banky W’s Relationship With Adesua Etomi Crash Soon – Nigerian Man (2696 Views)

Thierry Henry With Adesua Etomi, Basketmouth, Banky W Other Nigerian Celebrities / Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Loved Up In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Pray That Banky W’s Relationship With Adesua Etomi Crash Soon – Nigerian Man by britzreus: 10:44am On Oct 07, 2017
A bitter Nigerian man has taken to twitter to reveal his disgust at celebrity relationships as he waded into the relationship of Tiwa Savage, Triple MG boss, Ubi Franklin and Lilian Esoro, and singer Banky W and actress Adesua Etomi, who are set to tie the knot..

The Twitter user identified as Nwa Amaikpe, tore into Tiwa Savage for fixing her almost broken home.. He then went further thanking God for the broken home of triple MG boss Ubi Franklin and actress Lilian Esoro..

What got most Nigerians talking was his last prayer point for the marriage of Banky W and Adesua Etomi to crash..

See below;

When asked if he meant it as a joke, he replied;

Joke?God forbid that my words are a joke I say in the open what others mutter in their closets Those are my effective fervent prayer points

He went further defending himself saying;
It will be folly to wish a union destined to fail luck
It will be easier to get Buhari to wear an IPOB shirt than for such marriages to work

See more at >> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/bankyws-relationship-adesua-etomi/

cc lalasticlala cc mynd44

1 Like

Re: I Pray That Banky W’s Relationship With Adesua Etomi Crash Soon – Nigerian Man by taylor88(m): 10:45am On Oct 07, 2017
Lol

Pained ex
Re: I Pray That Banky W’s Relationship With Adesua Etomi Crash Soon – Nigerian Man by midolian(m): 10:47am On Oct 07, 2017
Attention seeking Igbo (weed)

They love to be in the news..regardless of the reason.
Re: I Pray That Banky W’s Relationship With Adesua Etomi Crash Soon – Nigerian Man by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 07, 2017
taylor88:
Lol

Pained ex
Pained ex ke? That is nairaland nwaamaikpe!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pray That Banky W’s Relationship With Adesua Etomi Crash Soon – Nigerian Man by taylor88(m): 10:52am On Oct 07, 2017
sexybbstar:
Pained ex ke? That is nairaland nwaamaikpe!

This ur nyash shaa

Y e come erect
Re: I Pray That Banky W’s Relationship With Adesua Etomi Crash Soon – Nigerian Man by phintohlar(f): 10:53am On Oct 07, 2017
Wdf... Well, God doesn't answer's such prayers.
Re: I Pray That Banky W’s Relationship With Adesua Etomi Crash Soon – Nigerian Man by hazan041(m): 11:44am On Oct 07, 2017
he no easy o
Re: I Pray That Banky W’s Relationship With Adesua Etomi Crash Soon – Nigerian Man by delectablegyal(f): 11:46am On Oct 07, 2017
the truth about this guy is that a lot of ladies on nairaland love him already. they love the way he is blunt, no wonder most ladies here follow him even though he doesn't follow back. ladies love bad guys. all these nice boiz will be busy begging her to follow him while she is here following a brute. irony of life. guys, don't be a nice guy, they will friendzone you, ignore you, take shots at you. be a verygoodbadguy. let your badness be more than your niceness.

sandra niniola.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pray That Banky W’s Relationship With Adesua Etomi Crash Soon – Nigerian Man by londoner: 11:54am On Oct 07, 2017
Banky W and Adesua are both more likely to have the same understanding about relationships and what is acceptable in a union to do (cheating and beating) so I think they have a better chance of survival.

I now believe that couples that have one spouse born and raised in Africa and one born and raised outside have very slim chances of making it long term in marriage.
Re: I Pray That Banky W’s Relationship With Adesua Etomi Crash Soon – Nigerian Man by hibiscus76(f): 11:57am On Oct 07, 2017
delectablegyal:
the truth about this guy is that a lot of ladies on nairaland love him already. they love the way he is blunt, no wonder most ladies here follow him even though he doesn't follow back. ladies love bad guys. all these nice boiz will be busy begging her to follow him while she is here following a brute. irony of life. guys, don't be a nice guy, they will friendzone you, ignore you, take shots at you. be a verygoodbadguy. let your badness be more than your niceness.

sandra niniola.
you see how you just succeeded in contradicting yourself??

Speak for yourself lady and stop generalising..aint cool at all

5 Likes

Re: I Pray That Banky W’s Relationship With Adesua Etomi Crash Soon – Nigerian Man by SylvesterRichie(m): 12:00pm On Oct 07, 2017
Stupid dirty igbo smoker, bro what your aim in life?
Re: I Pray That Banky W’s Relationship With Adesua Etomi Crash Soon – Nigerian Man by Evablizin(f): 12:00pm On Oct 07, 2017
shocked

Omoh ehhh see brutal Nwaamaikpe now on twitter since nairaland gave him an everlasting banning.

3 Likes

Re: I Pray That Banky W’s Relationship With Adesua Etomi Crash Soon – Nigerian Man by kannymoore(m): 12:16pm On Oct 07, 2017
when they say Nairaland has gone to the dogs.. some people of authority here wont listen.

just look at what a Nairaland Alumnus just posted on Twitter.. the same fellow many of you guys baptize with "likes" even though 90% of his comments are pure rubbish.

it says a lot about the standard of this fora nowadays.

10 years ago.. I can beat my chest and state Nairaland could stand toe to toe with Reddit and Quora with quality discourse...

now it's the butt of jokes and scorn amongst the intelligentsia of the society.

think I'm joking? just Google anything negative about Nigeria and your first hit is bound to be "Nairaland"

man sleeps with daughter, granddaughter and grandmother...Nairaland

woman plucks babies eyes for rituals...Nairaland

afonja goes to hell...Nairaland

Ipob goes to paradise and meets Lucifer...Nairaland

we are tired man!!!

the owner of this forum really needs to sit up, rebrand this forum and involve more stringent rules regarding posting rubbish comments and threads that devalue our brain cells on here.

peace be on everyone.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Pray That Banky W’s Relationship With Adesua Etomi Crash Soon – Nigerian Man by porshuch: 12:19pm On Oct 07, 2017
finally nwaamaikpe don kolo finish
Re: I Pray That Banky W’s Relationship With Adesua Etomi Crash Soon – Nigerian Man by ednut1(m): 12:23pm On Oct 07, 2017
kannymoore:
when they say Nairaland has gone to the dogs.. some people of authority here wont listen.

just look at what a Nairaland Alumnus just posted on Twitter.. the same fellow many of you guys baptize with "likes" even though 90% of his comments are pure rubbish.

10 years ago.. I can beat my chest and state Nairaland could stand toe to toe with Reddit and Quora with quality discourse...

think I'm joking? just Google anything negative about Nigeria and your first hit is bound to be "Nairaland"

upon goes to paradise and meets Lucifer...Nairaland

we are tired man!!!

the owner of this forum really needs to sit up, rebrand this forum and involve more stringent rules regarding posting rubbish comments and threads that devalue our brain cells on here.

peace be on everyone.

u now get 10m with 100 recharge na y

4 Likes

Re: I Pray That Banky W’s Relationship With Adesua Etomi Crash Soon – Nigerian Man by BrutalJab: 12:24pm On Oct 07, 2017
grin
Re: I Pray That Banky W’s Relationship With Adesua Etomi Crash Soon – Nigerian Man by dacblogger: 12:28pm On Oct 07, 2017
That crazy guy that was worshipped on nairaland instead of being shunned...

I blame the nairalanders that liked his posts.

2 Likes

Re: I Pray That Banky W’s Relationship With Adesua Etomi Crash Soon – Nigerian Man by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 07, 2017
lol
Re: I Pray That Banky W’s Relationship With Adesua Etomi Crash Soon – Nigerian Man by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 07, 2017
kannymoore:

Ipob goes to paradise and meets Lucifer...Nairaland

we are tired man!!!

peace be on everyone.

If he starts managing Nairaland the way you want him to.. the forum will fold.. Have you forgotten the country that we are in... its like you don't know that a vast majority of Nigerians love threads that devalue their brain cells.... Anyone/Anything whatsoever that speaks sense/promotes sense tend to fail.. You only need to take a look at the biggest names in our music industry to agree with me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pray That Banky W’s Relationship With Adesua Etomi Crash Soon – Nigerian Man by delectablegyal(f): 12:54pm On Oct 07, 2017
hibiscus76:
you see how you just succeeded in contradicting yourself??

Speak for yourself lady and stop generalising..aint cool at all

how is that contradiction? you pretender. a lot of ladies are pretenders.

ladies love verygoodbadguys. buh let your badness be more than your niceness. that's what you like. liar.

1 Like

Re: I Pray That Banky W’s Relationship With Adesua Etomi Crash Soon – Nigerian Man by hibiscus76(f): 1:03pm On Oct 07, 2017
delectablegyal:

ladies love verygoodbadguys. buh let your badness be more than your niceness. that's what you like. liar.
you sound like a man.. And I'm sure you are a bleeping man..
I don't argue with men
Re: I Pray That Banky W’s Relationship With Adesua Etomi Crash Soon – Nigerian Man by Daeylar(f): 4:40pm On Oct 09, 2017
Blame the mods ( and seūn who allows it ) who most of the time move trash to FP. There are better threads in the different sections yet trash keeps being moved to FP.
Re: I Pray That Banky W’s Relationship With Adesua Etomi Crash Soon – Nigerian Man by BrutalJab: 5:16pm On Oct 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe The Blunt guy!
Re: I Pray That Banky W’s Relationship With Adesua Etomi Crash Soon – Nigerian Man by SAMBARRY: 6:14pm On Oct 09, 2017
See why it's dangerous advertising your relationship on social media
Re: I Pray That Banky W’s Relationship With Adesua Etomi Crash Soon – Nigerian Man by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 02, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
delectablegyal:

Re: I Pray That Banky W’s Relationship With Adesua Etomi Crash Soon – Nigerian Man by honeyjoyce(f): 1:28pm On Nov 02, 2017
Enemy of progress undecided undecided
Re: I Pray That Banky W’s Relationship With Adesua Etomi Crash Soon – Nigerian Man by emerazz(m): 3:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
from being a talkative on NL.. Nw na were him mumu carry am go reach b dat
Re: I Pray That Banky W’s Relationship With Adesua Etomi Crash Soon – Nigerian Man by Xerox01(m): 3:41pm On Nov 02, 2017
[center][/center
Evablizin:
shocked

Omoh ehhh see brutal Nwaamaikpe now on twitter since nairaland givem everlasting banning.
cheesy grin everlasting ban grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

People Say Kiss Daniel Looks Like Me / Mercy Johnson Husband Prince Okojie Show Off His Lookalike Kid Brother / Confirmed! 1 Yr After Losing Twins, Funke Akindele And Hubby Welcome Another Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.